Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: How will a Song of Ice and Fire end?(Theories)

Default Re: How will a Song of Ice and Fire end?(Theories)

Looks like someone said that the Starks

Should get the chop.

Here's my theory:

Aegon will storm and take Storm's End. He'll lose a lot of soldiers though.
    After proving himself, he'll marry the Princess of Dorne and gain a menacing army.

Stannis will live because I think GRRM secretly loves Stannis.
    Jon Snow will survive the assassination attempt at the Wall and move South with his Wildling army to fight the Boltons.
    The Northerners will have a rebellion in Winterfell against the Boltons/Freys of some sort and end up killing the Boltons or destroying most of their army.
    Stannis will use the Iron Bank's Gold to purchase a some free companies and assemble a massive army of Northerners, Mercenaries, Wildlings, and the Clansmen.

Henry and Sansa will marry and Robert will die soon after. A Valemen army will be assembled, of course. And the North will bend the knee to Henry and Sansa.
    Petyr Baelish will declare for Stannis, along with Henry.

A massive three-way war in Central Westeros will break out between the Targaryens + Dorne vs. Baratheon + Arryn + Baelish vs. Lannister + Tyrell. The armies will exhaust a lot of manpower but one side will become a clear victor over the other two. I suspect Aegon.
    A calamity will happen like the Wall will come down and the White Walkers will pour through, or something of that sort.

Daenarys will arrive with her dragons and an army. Daenarys will unite the factions to face the White Walkers.

will go down.

Mikail Mengsk's Avatar Primicerius

Impressive.
    It's only after you have lost everything, that you are free to do anything.

Stannis will use the Iron Bank's Gold to purchase a some free companies and assemble a massive army of Northerners, Mercenaries, Wildlings, and the Clansmen.
    If they haven't killed off my FAVEOURITE character Ofc...

I hope Stannis lives above all others. Roose surviving would be a laugh and let's hope the GreatJon shows up later to crush some skulls. But Stannis will be king, it is known.

Hodor will also become the Grand Maester and the third head of the Dragon.

Mount Suribachi's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Karakoran View Post
    Here's my theory:

Aegon will storm and take Storm's End. He'll lose a lot of soldiers though.
    After proving himself, he'll marry the Princess of Dorne and gain a menacing army.

Stannis will live because I think GRRM secretly loves Stannis.
    Jon Snow will survive the assassination attempt at the Wall and move South with his Wildling army to fight the Boltons.
    The Northerners will have a rebellion in Winterfell against the Boltons/Freys of some sort and end up killing the Boltons or destroying most of their army.

Henry and Sansa will marry and Robert will die soon after. A Valemen army will be assembled, of course. And the North will bend the knee to Henry and Sansa.
    Petyr Baelish will declare for Stannis, along with Henry.

A massive three-way war in Central Westeros will break out between the Targaryens + Dorne vs. Baratheon + Arryn + Baelish vs. Lannister + Tyrell. The armies will exhaust a lot of manpower but one side will become a clear victor over the other two. I suspect Aegon.
    A calamity will happen like the Wall will come down and the White Walkers will pour through, or something of that sort.

Daenarys will arrive with her dragons and an army. Daenarys will unite the factions to face the White Walkers.

will go down.
    Aaah, another sweet summer child. When dead men attack in the night, do you think it matters who sits the Iron Throne?
    Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next. Sometimes the best way to baffle them is to make moves that have no purpose, or even seem to work against you - Littlefinger

I am Legion. I will defend the Iron Throne, I, Lord Harald Hardrada, Of house Yngling, swear upon my sword. The others will fall, and all will break before my might.

On a semi-related note, I have a theory that the Others have the Horn of Jauroman, or however it's spelled. They'll blow it some time in the late 6th book and will go down. That's why the 7th Book is A Hope of Spring. Because Winter is in full blast and the White Walkers are pouring down from Beyond-the-Wall.

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure neither others nor wights have proper lungs to do that with
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

a) Its a magic horn

b) Capture live person. Don't kill them. Get them to blow horn. Then kill them.
    Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next. Sometimes the best way to baffle them is to make moves that have no purpose, or even seem to work against you - Littlefinger

Quote Originally Posted by Mount Suribachi View Post

b) Capture live person. Don't kill them. Get them to blow horn. Then kill them.
    like for example that Satin guy eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaedros View Post
    I'm pretty sure neither others nor wights have proper lungs to do that with
    "Aha! We have the magic horn, and as soon as we blow it all the lands of Westeros will be doomed to our terror! Oh wait... ."

TheDude117's Avatar Foederatus
    Albany, New York, United States of America

However it ends I hope GRRM doesn't kill Arya... I'm also hoping she gets to kill Queen Cersei as a faceless woman... however unlikely it may be... I also want Stannis to be the one on the Iron Throne at the end... as Daenerys will mess stuff up if she becomes queen...

Arya is my favourite character, but re-reading I'm getting a horrible sense of forboding about her fate. Ned tells her not once but twice that she has the wolf blood like Lyanna, and Lyanna died young. Even worse, right at the beginning of AGOT when she's hiding from Septa Mordane after storming off Jon finds her and tells her

"The longer you hide, the sterner the penance. You'll be sewing all through winter. When the spring thaw comes they'll find your body with a needle locked tight between your frozen fingers."

When I re-read that, I just went NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheDude117's Avatar Foederatus
    Albany, New York, United States of America

I know what you mean, I picked up the book once again and found that part..... I was like noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! I have a feeling by the end GRRM will kill all the Starks...

I have one theory: the Long Night will come again.
    Commanding House Stark of Winterfell in This Is A Hotseat and in The requested hotseat
    Commanding House Lannister of Casterly Rock in Yet again another hotseat
    Commanding House Tully of Riverrun in New Enhanced Hotseat
    Commanding House Tyrell of Highgarden in This Is Most Definitely A Hotseat
    Commanding House Greyjoy of Pyke in War Of The Throne
    Commanding House Arryn of the Eyrie in Westeros At War

It is known.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude117 View Post
    I know what you mean, I picked up the book once again and found that part..... I was like noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! I have a feeling by the end GRRM will kill all the Starks...
    Wouldn't that make the Karstarks the rightful heirs of the North then?

Quote Originally Posted by Karakoran View Post
    Wouldn't that make the Karstarks the rightful heirs of the North then?
    I think you'll find it'll be the Boltons mwahahahahah!

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

I don't think the Karstarks would count anymore as they go back so long. Surely there must be a grandchild of a cousin of Rickard Stark alive somewhere?
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.