Thread: Game Save Failed

Default Game Save Failed

I did some searching through the forum and have found little that helps. Im having an issue where my Third Age Total War and my Westeros Total War will not save. And error reading ;"Game Save Failed. Couldn't create save file on disk" keeps popping up. I tried saving on the original Medieval II game as well. I got the same message. I thereby went into it's file location, found the file, accessed its security, and changed it so that I had full access. I can now save on regular Medieval II. I tried doing that for Westeros but I could not find a saved game folder anywhere. I have full access for everything in the Westeros one as far as I can tell. . Any Help wuld be much appreciated...

Default Re: Game Save Failed

Well, you could try to run medieval as adminastrator (rigth-click on medieval2 or kingdom.exe, compatibility tab, check execute as administrator). you also could check that nothing get in the way of the game (anti-virus, firewall, etc) and if so, mark the game as an exception.

I can run Medieval II as an administrator but not Westeros (the MOD). And I'm pretty sure the Firewall isnt the problem. How would I make it an exception? Sorry :/ Im only semi-computer savvy.

Still not able too. Should I try uninstalling everything than reinstalling it?