Thread: Some silly suggestions

Default Some silly suggestions

I always doubt when I play the Total Wars series:
    1. As long as I get my money, why can't I build more than one building in one turn?
    2. Same, as long as I have money and people, why can't I recruit more than one army each turn?
    3. Where are the blood?

Can any mod take care of these things?

imb39's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Patrician Citizen spy of the council

Default Re: Some silly suggestions

It does reflect the development of a city over time rather than creating some magnificent entity in double quick time. Whilst it is frustrating at times, I think it is a useful thing and forces you to prioritise and make decisions.

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

1. Like imb said, only allowing you to build one building at a time makes you prioritise, and stops you from developing everything super fast.

2. CA have said if you make the settlement in a province a castle rather than a city you will be able to produce more than 1 unit a turn.

3. Blood will slowly accumulate on the clothes of soldiers during battles, if you are hoping for full on blood and gore you wont get it. I hate to think how much of a drain on the processor that would be.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

This has nothing to do with mods however it is a silly suggestion I'll post it here. I hope to see something like the civ 4 world builder included in the game.
    I am on fire, but an extinguisher is not required.

Hansa's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by wcwraymond
    I always doubt when I play the Total Wars series:
    1. As long as I get my money, why can't I build more than one building in one turn?
    2. Same, as long as I have money and people, why can't I recruit more than one army each turn?
    3. Where are the blood?

Can any mod take care of these things?
    About the buildings, I have no idea, about the units, you can just change the recruit time from 1, 2 or 3, to 0, and then recruit up to nine units per turn in RTW. Believe that MTW2 will feature ceirtain castles that will allow up to 4 units to be recruited per turn, believe it will also feature blood (both these things have been stated by CA, but can't remember where).
    GEIR HASUND!

By the way, though my avatar might indicate so, I am not a citizen of Germany, though my ancestry have a branch in this great nation.