Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: [Submod]Blackfyre Rebellion

Default Re: [Submod]Blackfyre Rebellion

Haha thank you again, he had some good scenes in the last episode!

Sounds good, I will check it out more.

Deska140's Avatar Tiro

"Your sister...How can I put it in words...Your sister...Is Alive...xD"

I know it's offtopic but I couldn't resist. All hail to president Roose Bolton !

Edit : I haven't played Blackfyre submod for a while and I had to check an obvious thing...
    It has it's own Lord Bolton ;pp Lord Larence Bolton is there. ;PP
    Last edited by Deska140; May 01, 2013 at 05:21 PM.

Looks fun, but can't seem to get it downloaded.

Laetus

I can't figure out how to download this, its not like any other mod I've downloaded... can someone help?

Deska140's Avatar Tiro

Eoghan I have a question - Are the both Kingsguards will going to have their own strat models ?

Eoghan Wolfkin's Avatar Civis

The Kingsguard will indeed have a strat model (already implemented in fact) as will the Dragonguard.

I'll upload pics once I've finished giving the dragonguard theirs. Quick question regarding their colours, should they be black to fit the whole 'Black'fyre thing (yet that would make them the same as the night's watch) OR a maroon as I think it fits with their general colour scheme.

Deska140's Avatar Tiro

As long as this model will be unique for their unit - both options are good.

Damn, I'm so excited for this new version. Had a great time with the present one.

gangstamaori's Avatar Miles

Have you thought about a Great Spring Sickness script?

"The disgraced and the disinherited. This is my army. This is our best hope."

o Realife o's Avatar Foederatus

I really enjoy playing the current version and I was just curious as too the names of which you are using for the different factions and by that I mean are there going too be more valyrian based names in the Targaryen/Blackfyre factions, because I've been trying too adjust some names in the data folder and I successfully added names such as Jaehaerys and Viserys but it caused conflict in empty names and such but I figured I'd ask and see.

@gangstamaori
    I have thought about putting it but I'm unsure if to actually do it as timeline wise the sickness is far out of mind and sight for the now being. That, and with the progression of years in the mod, players may never even reach the time when it hit. That's not to say I won't put it in as I may change the tpy rate, we'll see.

@Realife
    I've already added a few more valyrian names but I agree that more need to be added as it seems odd that on turn 4 Baelor suddenly has a son by the name of Robert Targaryen

Anyway, here's the dragonguard (and kingsguard) as promised, with a little extra on the side. Also quick question, how do you put in spoilers? It would greatly help in reducing the size of my posts.

Deska140's Avatar Tiro

Yeah, both Kingsguards have lived up to my expectations ;D

Well done Eoghan, well done (+rep).

If you would like me too come up with a list of possible/confirmed blackfyre/targaryen names, I've done this for the males and females, I can make some name possibilities for other houses as well, just too get a more unique feeling too each house's family tree. I would be more than happy too if your busy on other parts of the mod.

Also amazing work on the kingsguard/dragonsguard(biographies look spot on)!! And as much as I'd like too see this released soon all I know is I would rather you take your time than rush anything. Many props Sir Eoghan

You should make all of the Houses vassals to the Targaryen,except Blackfyre ofcourse.And those who participated in the war on Targaryen side,should be allied between themselfs with a good reputation atleast(Lannister,Tyrell,Martell,Baratheon,Targaryen)on my second turn with Blackfyre,all their alliances broke and started warring with each other and i picked them one by one very easily.On the other hand,leave Greyjoy,Arryn and Stark just vassals not at war,becouse they didnt participate and can be won on Blackfyre side-by skillful diplomacy.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAlgammoN View Post
    You should make all of the Houses vassals to the Targaryen
    You cant mod factions as vassals from my understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulGamesInc View Post
    You cant mod factions as vassals from my understanding.
    Oh,that is too bad,i didn't know.But this is a game breaker-in the beggining everybody abandoned the red dragons and they were done in a jiffy...I also think that the Tyrells are too strong and should have their power reduced.In the books they are the most in numbers,but not in strenght,their knights are of summer and WINTER IS COMING!

When the new version will be released?

Quote Originally Posted by hackera96 View Post
    When the new version will be released?
    When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When you stop asking questions, and Eoghan decides its ready. Then it will release, and not before.

LARGE POST BELOW
    To address some questions:

@LordAlammoN
    I have implemented the declaration script from FaB with all factions except for Martell and Greyjoy being affected by it as they were either already commited to one side or were uninterested with the realm's issues. This has made unique and fun campaigns on every new campaign in FaB, and I hope that it will have similar results with this mod. (Remember Total War games are all about rewriting history).

@hackera96
    As Soul said. It is known. (I can't make any promises. I thought I was close to a release a while back but then I found more things to add and polish which then lead to more things being added and polished, that being mixed in with trying to lead a life and study for exams coming up soon leads to stuff being pushed back.)

BUT with that said, I can show you some work I've done recently.

With inspiration drawn from this song:

THE GIANTS (Models created by Eothese, and are being used with permission from him).

Height comparison (unskinned units have been fixed).

Oh, and quick question as I seem to be having a slight problem. I understand that this error probably has something to do with the skeleton/animation of the model but I wouldn't know how to fix it for just this one general without affecting every other one in the game. So, any ideas?

lol giants, that mod will be awesome, cant wait!