Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The 'Good' Nazi

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: The 'Good' Nazi

When? The war was ongoing, they did not conquered anything! But they killed milions of civilians look:

I hope that I can write the number of Jewes, Gimpsise and Slavs killed by them, is this against the ToS?

The good nazi killed at mathausen Buchenwald, Auswitz and various other nice and well equipped campsites and executing them directly on the spot:

6.000.000, six milions of Jewes

3.000.000 three milions of Gimpsies

12.700.000 twelve milions of Slavs

I need this numbers to prove my statement that the good nazi never existed, the nazi were only mass murderers. It is possible here to state that the nazi were only mass murderers? I hope yes. Because we are speaking here about the possibility of the existence of some good nazi, well looking at those numbers I can state that there were nothing of similar to a good nazi.

Comes Domesticorum

When did Germany conquer all of Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by Stavroforos View Post
    When did Germany conquer all of Europe?
    As I said the war was ongoing, and if I'm not wrong Britain is in Europe and Russia is in Europe.

Killing milions of civilians is not an honourable action I think, expecially if they killed milions of unarmed civilians, only for they racist therories! The momentary and short lasting territorial aquisitions by nazi don't change the fact that in 1944 they were defeated and running away from all fronts of war!

Stalin is much worse, he killed 40-60 million before the war even began

Comes Domesticorum

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    As I said the war was ongoing, and if I'm not wrong Britain is in Europe and Russia is in Europe.

Killing milions of civilians is not an honourable action I think, expecially if they killed milions of unarmed civilians, only for they racist therories! The momentary and short lasting territorial aquisitions by nazi don't change the fact that in 1944 they were defeated and running away from all fronts of war!
    They also didn't conquer Switzerland or the Vatican, I guess that means they didn't conquer anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavroforos View Post
    Indeed, Allied soldiers committed their fair share of war crimes, as did Allied high command. The difference is that while many Allied war crimes were the fault of low-level soldiers acting without orders, the German ones were sanctioned from the lowest NCO to the OKW.
    In general you be right offcourse, but let us not forget that their were execution orders for SS-Soldiers or Orders to make no POW's. And this was not only a spontanius decicion of soldiers, we have this orders also by Generals on the western Front.

@Diocles

If the German Armies cowardly retreated in 1944. Why wasn't the war over in this year after your theory?

Proud to be a real Prussian.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aemilius Lepidus View Post
    In general you be right offcourse, but let us not forget that their were execution orders for SS-Soldiers or Orders to make no POW's. And this was not only a spontanius decicion of soldiers, we have this orders also by Generals on the western Front.

@Diocles

If the German Armies cowardly retreated in 1944. Why wasn't the war over in this year after your theory?
    Because it would be too easy for your county! Eh no! My dear you started the war and now you must be conquered by the Allies, and this is exactly what happened!

You cannot kill 6.000.000 of Jewes, 3.000.000 of Gimpsises and 12.000.000 of Slaves and think than when you like the war is eneded!
    No you must be conquered and your country must suffer the consequences of the war until the final annihilation!

Berlin had to be conquered by Russians, at Yalta the spartition of what remained of Germany had been already decided! As to saty half of Germany to the Russians and half to Americans.

Have I to remind you that the American first armoured Division is actually in Germany? In Italy Naples is the Fleet command of USA Navy for the Mediterranean sea? Have I to remaind you that your country is paying the Russian for their retirement from your Country? Have I to remind you Germany has been destroyed by the 'goo nazi' war? The intelligent strategies of the 'good nazi' in 4 years destroied their own country!

Eh no, my dear it would be too esy stopping the war in '44.

Stavorforos: Do you consider Britain (As to say Britain, India, Canada and Australia) and Russia like Swizerland? Yes? really? well, you have to take a look at a good History book my dear!
    About Swizerland, they did not attacked Swizerland because they needed the Swiss banks, if nor the 'goo nazi' where could put all the money they were robbing all over Europe? ...the 'good nazi' were very interested in money! Do you know Why the 'good nazi' did not destroy the port of my town (Genoa)? No? Money1 You gave them money on Swiss account and the 'loyal and good nazi' generals give up! And did not destroy the industrial infrastructures! The good nazi were all great soldiers!

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

I just looked up the OP to make sure: yes, this thread is about the question if there were individuals that could be considered 'good' Nazis. Try as I could I didn't see anything about 'list war atrocities of both sides' or '10 reasons why Germany lost the war'.

Maybe there is nothing further discuss where the OP is concerned?

Probably you are right Gigantus.

I can only say that the discussion about the 'good nazi' in my opinion concerned even the reasons why it is impossible to find any good nazi, and this reason is that if someone take part even indirectly to the mass murdering of milions of innocent people he cannot be calld good nazi.
    No, no one can be called good nazi. Good German, yes of course, and many!
    But good nazi not! It would be an insult toward those poor dead (many of them innocent Germans).

Probably you are right Gigantus.

I can only say that the discussion about the 'good nazi' in my opinion concerned even the reasons why it is impossible to find any good nazi, and this reason is that if someone take part even indirectly to the mass murdering of milions of innocent people he cannot be calld good nazi.
    No, no one can be called good nazi. Good German, yes of course, and many!
    But good nazi not! It would be an insult toward those poor dead (many of them innocent Germans).
    Yes offcourse all 7,5 Million (stand 1945) NSDAP Member were evil and wanted all the crimes...
    To say that is so ricdiciolus like to call all Taliban, or former Members of the Baathparty, or Members of the IRA, or Members of the Democrats or Republicans in the USA evil. A lot of them were civilians and joined the party to take further part in their work. For example in the GDR it was nearly impossible to go on college if your parents weren't in the SED. That is called Conformation and can be seen in every Nation where a minority rule, accepted by a diffrent majority. That the NSDAP was risen to power is realated to the economical and social problems of the 20ths and 30ths. They promised a better germany and it looked like that they made it for a long time. No one could recoqnize what happend out of it. Antisemitism was something very popular in all european contries and if someone spoke about it than thats hasn't mean that he really wanted to do it.

Yes offcourse all 7,5 Million (stand 1945) NSDAP Member were evil and wanted all the crimes...
    To say that is so ricdiciolus like to call all Taliban, or former Members of the Baathparty, or Members of the IRA, or Members of the Democrats or Republicans in the USA evil. A lot of them were civilians and joined the party to take further part in their work. For example in the GDR it was nearly impossible to go on college if your parents weren't in the SED. That is called Conformation and can be seen in every Nation where a minority rule, accepted by a diffrent majority. That the NSDAP was risen to power is realated to the economical and social problems of the 20ths and 30ths. They promised a better germany and it looked like that they made it for a long time. No one could recoqnize what happend out of it. Antisemitism was something very popular in all european contries and if someone spoke about it than thats hasn't mean that he really wanted to do it.
    - The Taliban are all assassins and terrorists!

- The IRA is a terroristic organization!

- There are no member of the two great American parties accused of crimes against Human rights!

This is absurd! How can you write this? Wait I read again...."To say that is so ricdiciolus like to call all Taliban, or former Members of the Baathparty, or Members of the IRA, or Members of the Democrats or Republicans in the USA evil." Yes you wrote the names of the Democrat Party and Republican Party, that are two democratic organizations close to the names of Taliban Terrorists, IRA and Baath Party! This is simply unbelivable.

The nazi party is responsible of milions of dead in Europe, its members were assassins and criminals. They had been researched by all the policies of the world.

6.000.000 of Jewes killed, this is not only Antisemitism this is a mass murder, it is a crime against humankind!

The nazi party is an illegal organization in all the countries of European Union, joining to a nazi party is a crime in Europe.
    Last edited by Gigantus; August 26, 2012 at 11:49 PM. Reason: hint removed

Right you recoqnize that not all people in the US parties are evil. That is good and yet they have accepted to attack nations without acceptebal reasons. The best reason is how they lead Syrian Rebells/Terrorists these days. The Baathparty in Iraq or the clique in Syria might done terrible things, but now it is the choice between pest and cholera. In my eyes you can put the Rebells on the same level as the IRA ect. only that the Rebells in Syria are accepted and supported by western gouverments. Are all americans guilty of the deaths of vietnamiese people in war? Are all americans guilty of the death of Iraqi or Afghanian Civilists? I don't think so, but still they accept that people die in these contries and they give their gouverment legitimy.

BTW: Nationalists are not forbitten in Europe. NPD is still a active party in Germany (basicly small minded people, some politians think about forbidding them, but they would just found a new party.) Nazis are on Power in Hungary, Israel and some other smaller Contries in Europe.

At these point i leave this thread, because at is useless to discuss with someone who has only one opinion about such a delicate theme, specially when i am german. I think the most in this thread has also opinions which are diffrencial enough to recoqnize that it is wrong to generalize, and speak right about entire groups or societies. I think i made my point clear. I am not a Nazi, Revisionist ect. i just wanted to say that there are allways diffrent points of view and some few here in the thread have only one point.

Goodby, have fun.
    Last edited by Marcus Aemilius Lepidus; August 26, 2012 at 01:14 PM.

Right you recoqnize that not all people in the US parties are evil. That is good and yet they have accepted to attack nations without acceptebal reasons. The best reason is how they lead Syrian Rebells/Terrorists these days. The Baathparty in Iraq or the clique in Syria might done terrible things, but now it is the choice between pest and cholera. In my eyes you can put the Rebells on the same level as the IRA ect. only that the Rebells in Syria are accepted and supported by western gouverments. Are all americans guilty of the deaths of vietnamiese people in war? Are all americans guilty of the death of Iraqi or Afghanian Civilists? I don't think so, but still they accept that people die in these contries and they give their gouverment legitimy.

At these point i leave this thread, because at is useless to discuss with someone who has only one opinion about such a delicate theme, specially when i am german. I think the most in this thread has also opinions which are diffrencial enough to recoqnize that it is wrong to generalize, and speak right about entire groups or societies. I think i made my point clear. I am not a Nazi, Revisionist ect. i just wanted to say that there are allways diffrent points of view and some few here in the thread have only one point.

Goodby, have fun.

It will be very difficult have nice day, after your post, and knowing you live in the same continent of mine! ....but with some good sleeping pill I might try to overcome the nightmares!

Said that, now, to the point: If I've understood correctly You continue comparing horrible terroristic organizations, nazi party to democratic oraganizations like the Republican Party and the Democratic Party, this is almost incredible!
    Being in an American site I tought that this would not be tolerated but.....you can post, your posts are not deleted, you can explain your reasons, that in my opinion are outrageous, well OK! continue!

I'll be here to reply to all your posts, in the name of all the poor men and women and children killed by nazi mass murderes.

Yes because all the nazi were mass murderes and assasins of unarmed and innocent people.
    Last edited by Gigantus; August 26, 2012 at 11:50 PM. Reason: discussing moderation

Comes Domesticorum

Indeed, just like all Republicans are to blame for the invasion of Iraq in 2003.

But Stavroforos, sorry, are you comparing the Republican party of the USA with the nazi party?

If you belong to the Republican Party you belong to one of the columns of the American democracy if you join the nazi party, even if you are a good man you join to the party that killed 21.000.000 of poor unarmed men and children and women, for you is it the same thing?

I cannot believe that a Greek guy could think this! Greece is for me like a second (culturaly first) fatherland........

You reap what you sow.

If you murder millions of Soviet people and treat them like animals, they will probably kill a bunch of your civilians like you massacred theirs.

If you treat an enemy like animals, don't expect them to treat you as human beings.

Honestly, this "Well the Soviets raped and blah blah blah" Is just flying in the face of common sense.

Well gosh, I wonder what made those soldiers who raped and murdered so angry, did something happen between 1941 and 1944 to make them so upset...?

At least the Soviet leadership didn't decide that it was their turn to go on a systematic genocide of the Aryan people in retribution. They certainly had every justification.

Quote Originally Posted by Chukada1 View Post
    You reap what you sow.

If you murder millions of Soviet people and treat them like animals, they will probably kill a bunch of your civilians like you massacred theirs.

If you treat an enemy like animals, don't expect them to treat you as human beings.

Honestly, this "Well the Soviets raped and blah blah blah" Is just flying in the face of common sense.

Well gosh, I wonder what made those soldiers who raped and murdered so angry, did something happen between 1941 and 1944 to make them so upset...?

At least the Soviet leadership didn't decide that it was their turn to go on a systematic genocide of the Aryan people in retribution. They certainly had every justification.

Agree and +rep!

If one join a criminal organization like the nazi party he is responsable of the crimes of that party.
    Damn truth.
    Last edited by Gigantus; August 26, 2012 at 11:52 PM. Reason: continuity of edited post

Do you think my dear? well......until now from this thread I've got a nice Red Fleur de Lys (+3 rep ah wait 4! ) and you warlord?
    Your Rep does not indicate anything. What matters is your posts are poor quality ToS violating rants.

Calling the Republician party a "column of American Democracy" is laughable and just proves your ignorance to the politics of other countries.

Comes Domesticorum

But Stavroforos, sorry, are you comparing the Republican party of the USA with the nazi party?

If you belong to the Republican Party you belong to one of the columns of the American democracy if you join the nazi party, even if you are a good man you join to the party that killed 21.000.000 of poor unarmed men and children and women, for you is it the same thing?

I cannot believe that a Greek guy could think this! Greece is for me like a second (culturaly first) fatherland........
    No, it's not the same thing. I believe that almost every German, whether they were Nazis or not, was responsible for the war and the genocide. But your extreme views need mending.