Thanks once again Predator. I'm glad you liked the bit about the navy since I thought it would be interesting to try and incorporate them (or at least the major ones after this introduction to the navy) into the AAR.

I will certainly try and keep this AAR going since it has been fun to play and even more fun to write and piece together. I really look forward to updating this AAR and being able to read all of your comments. I have been having to work slightly more than usual due to some people leaving work and us training new employees, but I will be extremely busy with work come November and December. I also start school back up in the spring so I will continue to try and update as regularly as possible, but there may be a short hiatus in between updates at the beginning of the new year. I shall see though; I wouldn't expect this AAR to die because I have had a lot of fun with the detail involved and would love to try and continue into other time frames.
i.e. Barbarian Factions and the Byzantine/Late Roman Empire; Medieval expansion of the Turkish Empire; England becoming a major world power; the Genpei War (I have already done a historical expansion only campaign just not an AAR to accompany it).

Of course, first I have to make sure that I complete this one! haha