Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Divine Conquest CCMv2 Hotseat Reborn (Poland Open!)

Default Re: Divine Conquest CCMv2 Hotseat Reborn

I have played the turn and have given Byzantine's a 20K fine for attacking my defeated army last turn.

My king will likely die next turn as a result and Byzantines now have an open path to another city they would not have been able to take otherwise.

Sacking those 2 cities will give him his money back. I will also be disbanding half a stack when your turn comes up. You will still have 4 stacks in the area and still be able to conquer new cities that you wouldn't have been able too if I had been able to move my king back to a fort on the bridge and reinforced him this turn.

I suspect the reason you couldn't find the screenshots is the attack was illegitimate.

I'm not going to punish the rest of the players by waiting for a replay (which would also allow Egypt to move away from my hidden counterattack).

Either way neither byzantine's or poland will win this hotseat but lets play fair.

In case you forgot, it's allowed to destroy buildings (if you have occupied for 2 turns). One building per city per turn so you can make money up fast if you were really desperate too.

Egyptians pushed out of Polish territory

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Sicily is up!!
    Last edited by jado818; February 10, 2013 at 04:07 PM.

Vasilefs's Avatar Domesticus

Your king recruited mercenaries therefore his army was reinforced and defeated rule do not apply on them.(your army at Sophia)
    Last edited by Vasilefs; February 10, 2013 at 12:34 PM.

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Can I ask for a vote on a thing.

I am left with 2 citys if I am right. Duo to some agreements and a change of events I'm pretty much stuck on that for sure. So by keeping me in play would only prolong the HS waiting time for a turn of 5 min. So I would like to ask to turn me AI, and I am doing this with heavy heart, we all know how much I love to fight till the end .

EDIT
    Do I play or wait for this problem, if there's any to be solved?
    Last edited by Tonno; February 11, 2013 at 03:58 AM.
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

oh, you're right. I had forgotten I recruited mercenaries. No penalty. Just keep playing ;p

I can turn Sicily AI. I still think there are things you could potentially do. Maybe play this last turn then I'll do the AI. The save above has no penalties on it.

If you want you could take over Denmark. They aren't completely out of the game yet. They have a lot of money and are somewhat behind Poland.
    Last edited by jado818; February 10, 2013 at 04:10 PM.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Lunar up

Sorry but I forgot to take a results screen, but twas a slaughter anyway- no lives were lost.

So it seems Poland has decided to launch an assault upon me. I warn you that my lands will be your death. Turn around; I do not want war with you and you certainly don't want war with me.

For the first turn in this war England has not taken a province, nor had a major victory. Has my momentum ran out?

....or is something about to happen that hasn't happened for an age?

Next, bern taken as was Cagliari. The danes did not retreat but entered the alps...
    Where we defeated them. They now stand in the passage to Poland in northern Italy

Poland, stay out of the war or we shall enter it as well
    Last edited by Mithridate; February 12, 2013 at 01:42 AM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

IZob's Avatar Citizen

I have the password (time to rebuild Milan ).

Jado also sent me this message:
    I am going to be unable to play hotseats for a while because of sudden changes in my work situation preventing me from having consistent access to the internet.

If you don't want to be admin please try to find somebody who would like the job. I'm sorry to push this responsibility onto you suddenly.
    So it seems Jado will be afk more then usual, and wants to pass on the Admin title. I don't know if giving one of you the Admin duty is a good idea, or if I should give it to all of you for "balance" (ha ha ha, so crazy it just might work?).

First though, I will fix up Denmark. And then we will wait until it is Polands turn.

So, who is playing Denmark now? I need to know before I send of Denmarks save without a password.

Could you and Tonno take over the two factions?
    Either one each, or one taking both.

Denmark has no player atm unless Tonno wants to take them (or take Poland)
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

I can take one of two factions if it's necessary.
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    Could you and Tonno take over the two factions?
    Either one each, or one taking both.

Denmark has no player atm unless Tonno wants to take them (or take Poland)
    ... ok, I will sub Poland. But only for a few turns. Hopefully Jado will be back by then.

Tomorrow morning I'll reset Denmarks password, and send it to Tonno.

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Thanks for waiting. Had an unexpected event this morning.

Anyway, Tonno has Denmarks save file, all ready and set. Go get'm tiger.

Sorry for keeping you guys waiting, I'm on it!
    Last edited by Tonno; February 15, 2013 at 06:02 AM.

CROPrasec's Avatar Decanus

Sorry for waiting, Sofia retaken, polish forces scattered
    Shi'a up

Vasilefs's Avatar Domesticus

Poland up!

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Divine Conquest CCMv2 Hotseat Reborn (Poland Open!)

• Poland's turn was subbed by the AI and reverted to human at the end of the turn.
    • Sicily's turn was subbed by AI and currently remains AI.
    • Both nations are open for new players (though I do not recommend Sicily).

Faction description (for those new players who could be interested):
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

• Poland, is much more then just Poland. It is also Russia, Lithuania, Hungary, Bohemia and Austria combined. It is a massive and powerful nation. Poland carries heavy weight in Europe, able to sway conquests any way it wants. Other nations may find it as a better ally then enemy.
    • Sicily, is a one province state, living on the west coast of Greece. It still has a capable military force, but it will have debt problems in the future, if this is not handled carefully. Its best chance of survival is a new diplomatic approach with its neighbours and far off nations (especially England, Denmark and Shia).
    • Both nations have many enemies at the moment and should settle for peace to regain ground.

I am personally acting on behalf of Poland (not Sicily) for this turn and the next (turn 50).
    "Poland as the war leader of its alliance (Denmark, Poland. NOT including Sicily) offers peace with all nations it is in conflict with (except for the Mongols who are in the middle east, but that is of no concern). I have no terms except for a white peace. However I am willing to negotiate somewhat. Hopefully Tonno will support these decisions, as I look out for his nation as well.

Send me a PM asap on your decision, Vas, Mith, Dr Mac and CROP".
    If a peace agreement is reached, I will in-game make the relevant actions to enforce it (ie: the AI will not continue fighting).

Turn 51 Poland will go fully AI, and I will no longer represent the nation. A new player ideally should be found by turn 50, so if you have any friends who might want to join, ask them to sign up. I will make the necessary edits.

A new admin will also have to be found by turn 51. If an admin is not found by turn 51, the game can continue, but it will be without admin edits or supervision. A new admin can join at any time and is also open to players. However it is only open to responsible people trusted by most.

CROPrasec's Avatar Decanus

well why should I make peace...they attacked me so I'll continue my conquests(whether its ai or not)

Thanks for helping out Izob.

I normally play games on my desktop and my current laptop isn't good enough to play anything stronger than chess or checkers lol. I need to save up for a better one.

I can't really play steadily until I upgrade to a better laptop so I can lug it around with me when I travel.

I'm interested to see who wins this hotseat so keep up the good fight!!

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Lunar are up!
    Last edited by Dr Mac; February 21, 2013 at 07:13 AM.

Sorry for being late laddies
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mithridate; February 22, 2013 at 11:18 PM.

Next!
    Attached Files Attached Files