Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 17323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Divine Conquest CCMv2 Hotseat Reborn (Poland Open!)

Default Re: Divine Conquest CCMv2 Hotseat Reborn

We will respect the border at Venice.

Innsbruck and Bern are already under siege and will be conquered.

If you want all out war, we will be left with no choice but to submit our eastern fronts to Egypt for peace and refocus all efforts on the Aztec war.

I wonder if an offer of land would entice Egypt to peace and cooperation in the absence of Aztec good will.

Cheeky fellow arn't you?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I will if i have to, dont tempt me Doom us all by doing what you threaten to,
    or fight and stand a chance of actually winning this

I want war, im offering peace for your sake more than mine
    Going to talk with England, i have a feeling you should start pulling those strings of yours for your terms are nigh unacceptable to me. Venice, Bern and Innsbruck are ours by right. Innsbruck we could relent to you as a sign of goodwill. Nothing more
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Vasilefs's Avatar Domesticus

Announcement!!!

Shi'a Caliph will not sign (offered with many conditions)peace with Poland,Poland is aggressor in this war and we will force them to pay for their hostile actions.Also we will not accept peace with Sicily until they are either conquered or they become our vassals.
    We dont have nothing against Denmark,Aztecs or England and we will not make any hostile actions against those factions.
    Byzantines are our allies,and they will get all help we can offer them in their struggle against their enemies.
    Last edited by Vasilefs; January 22, 2013 at 08:39 AM.

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    Venice is ours by right of conquest.
    Conquest is the term that explains him self.

Venice belongs to the Italy, there for my kingdom can be the only true successor to the City of Venice.

EDIT
    I might need a small extnasion if I may get one.
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

Was that a declaration of war Tonno?

Indeed, the Milanese lands are ours by right of conquest. In a war where we where not the aggressors,
    indeed we offered peace half a dozen times with demands only on the latest and they fought to the end.
    I've got the reach and the teeth of a killing machine with the need to bleed you when the light goes green, best believe, I'm in a zone to be, from my Yin to my Yang to my Yang Tze. Put a grin on my chin, come to me, 'cuz I'll win, I'm a one-of-a-kind and I'll bring death to the place you're about to be: another river of blood runnin' under my feet.

Forged in a fire lit long ago, stand next to me, you'll never stand alone. I'm last to leave, but the first to go, Lord, make me dead before you make me old. I feed on the fear of the devil inside of the enemy faces in my sights: aim with the hand, shoot with the mind, kill with a heart like arctic ice

I am a soldier and I'm marching on, I am a warrior and this is my song.

I bask in the glow of the rising war, lay waste to the ground of the enemy shore, wade through the blood spilled on the floor, and if another one stands I'll kill some more. Bullet in the breech and a fire in me, like a cigarette thrown to gasoline, if death don't bring you fear I swear, you'll fear these marching feet.

Come to the nightmare, come to me, deep down in the dark where the devil be, in the maw with the jaws and the razor teeth, where the brimstone burns and the angel weeps. Call to the gods if I cross your path and my silhouette hangs like a body bag; hope is a moment now long past, the shadow of death is the one I cast.

My eyes are steel and my gaze is long, I am a warrior and this is my song.

Now I live lean and I mean to inflict the grief, and the least of me's still out of your reach. The killing machine's gonna do the deed, until the river runs dry and my last breath leaves. Chin in the air with a head held high, I'll stand in the path of the enemy line. Feel no fear, know my pride: for God and Country I'll end your life.

My eyes are steel and my gaze is long, I am a warrior and this is my song.

I usually dont start fights, but ill be damned if im not the one to end em
    Let there be war Poland, and if you press that claim Tonno then we shall fight you as we did the Milanese
    We are greatful for your thin faced neutrality but not fools, we are not in your debt and will only pay you the same courtesy you did us.
    Last edited by Mithridate; January 22, 2013 at 10:30 AM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

"For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Lunar up!

Sorry about delay of screens, been busy with work at uni irl
    Last edited by Dr Mac; January 23, 2013 at 12:55 PM.

You want venice poland?
    Come and claim it!

Timur_the_Lame's Avatar Praepositus

Pics later I guess. Romans up.

CROPrasec's Avatar Decanus

cmon I didn't get pm AGAIN
    Shi'a up
    Last edited by CROPrasec; January 24, 2013 at 06:55 PM.

I did PM you. Everytime. TWC must be funky.

Vasilefs's Avatar Domesticus

Shi'a Caliphate is a step closer to victory over Sicily after Caliphate army captured Palermo and effectively taken control of the island of Sicily,this is major blow Italian armies because their lost 1/3 of their armed forces and 1/3 of their navy in this battle for the Palermo.

Sicily is up!!

Battle Pics

And Milan is no more

Sorry!!!

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Lunar up

Danish counterattack has been counterattacked () in Northern France. Not particularly honourable tactics have been employed over this war but I shall do anything for victory against the oppressors.

Last edited by Dr Mac; January 27, 2013 at 08:09 PM.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

More screens
    Last edited by Dr Mac; January 27, 2013 at 08:12 PM.

Not bad, not bad at all England

The Lunar Republic has its first turn without battles... In years!
    Poland runs from our forces in northern italy, whom has now been secured

In France, 3.000 of our brave warriors march to form the spearhead of the counterattack on behalf of the English.
    They set off to aid England in defense, but it looks like the Danish has already been thoroughly dealt with

Dont underestimate the Doctor
    Last edited by Mithridate; January 27, 2013 at 11:33 PM.

Well this game is over for me. If I even had a chance, It's gone with the Aztecs dog piling me in France.

Are you conceding?

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

I have to say that when I took over, England was at the whim of Denmark and being ordered to invade Spain whilst 3 stacks watched over my capital, so yeah I probably was a dog. However, I broke free from my leash() and since then I have made independant decisions to better myself and my kingdom. I am a dog no longer. And so I intend to fight you man to man until the bloody end!

I offer peace to the Polish, asking them to withdraw from this costly war and return any captured lands. You have no reason to fight. In return I will ask my ally to withdraw his forces from northern France. Failure to accept will likely lead to your ultimate demise so I urge you to make peace.

Dr Mac