Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 122728293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Divine Conquest CCMv2 Hotseat Reborn (Poland Open!)

Vasilefs's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Divine Conquest CCMv2 Hotseat Reborn

Poland!

Major tactical victories secured against Sicily.
    Last edited by Vasilefs; January 06, 2013 at 01:00 PM.

Let it be known the Kingdom of Poland marches on Egypt and The Byzantine's. We will attack unless you
    cease all hostilities with Sicily and return their lands to them.

Board your ships or your deaths will be certain.

Poland has landed a large force of men on the shores of Spain thanks to the assistance of the Milanese.
    Without their efforts in destroying the Aztec navy this landing would not have been possible.
    Poland regrets that it doesn't have a force large enough to stop the Aztec advance into your lands right now, but we have begun to march a large amount of armies toward Italy.

Milan is up!!

Battle Pics. (we had to fight some minor Aztec forces to make our landing)

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

yes, clearly i was mistaken when i said Poland and Denmark where at war with me as well as England and Milan...
    You guys, be straightforward instead of hiding behind empty words xD Much more fun that way...

At any rate
    Come at me, ill take you all on!
    Ill go down down like a sir too^^

As to your prince Poland:
    I could not reach you, he would be swimming by now

lets see how long you survive
    Iberia is your death
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Tonno up.

The Aztecs believe they will bring down Milan, even at their own destruction. Such reckless hate can only lead to their doom.
    Contact me on Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/IZob/ or send a PM.

Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Quote Originally Posted by jado818 View Post
    Let it be known the Kingdom of Poland marches on Egypt and The Byzantine's. We will attack unless you
    cease all hostilities with Sicily and return their lands to them.
    Poland pursuing aggressive policy.

Sicily rejected peace offer from Egypt more than once,for this reason we will not return them recently captured territories.Polish King will pay heavy price if he decide to attack us,we will hunt him down all the way to Krakow.
    Last edited by Vasilefs; January 07, 2013 at 07:27 AM.

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Looks like my fraps didn't take the last pic. The ship was not sunk, he retreated in a north-east direction if I recall right.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilefs View Post
    Sicily rejected peace offer from Egypt more than once,for this reason we will not return them recently captured territories.
    I would like you to write the turns when you sent me peace proposals. Then I will write you how many times and what did I answered.
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

Quote Originally Posted by Tonno View Post
    I would like you to write the turns when you sent me peace proposals. Then I will write you how many times and what did I answered.
    Twice,once you didn't answered,second time you wanted white peace,instead of letting me in control of Tripoli.

Do you maybe remember on what turn was the first proposal?
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."

Do you maybe remember on what turn was the first proposal?
    After you sent your scouting ship into my territory,I have sunk it and offered peace,but you already prepared invasion force and never answered on my peace proposal.

O yea, after I "passed" the line you ordered me not to pass. Althought I didn't have an invading force prepared stats can show that as well as time that I used to get to you.

But you're right, my mistake for not accpeting peace on the start.
    Last edited by Tonno; January 07, 2013 at 01:21 PM.

If Egypt truly desires peace, then return the lands you have taken and return home. Then Poland will withdraw from the field.

I'm no longer England Tonno

Quote Originally Posted by complete noob:( View Post
    I'm no longer England Tonno

Sorry I forgot.

Admin should change that.

Sorry I forgot.

Admin should change that.
    I forgot to update the OP also

It's been updated now and I sent a PM to DR Mac informing him it's his turn as well.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Lunar up

No longer is the Kingdom of England under the yoke of oppression! We are a free people! The Danish have been beaten in Holland. Bruges and Rheims have been taken, the Danish fleet based in Bruges has been destroyed and the reinforcing army has been sent to the bottom of the ocean.

The King of England offers out an alliance to the Lunar Republic in aiding us bring down these tyrants!
    Last edited by Dr Mac; January 08, 2013 at 01:35 PM.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Here is the save
    I've added the picture of the spies and siege equipment I forgot about those
    I also apologise about the post Poland naval screen, fraps doesn't agree with CCM too well.
    Last edited by Dr Mac; January 08, 2013 at 02:20 PM.

Wow,massive turnaround.

Especially mow when Poland will not be able to assist England,having declared war on the half of the world.

This shouldn't be a problem for Danes. If Danes by now didn't upgrade their economy and military infrastructure then... I don't know what to say.

Forgot to add: In my opinion.

We both suspected that England was really working with the Aztecs but we gave them the benefit of the doubt. No matter.

England will have to be taught a lesson now ;p

Oh, and I didn't see any screenshots showing siege equipment or spy infiltration chance. Please post those.