Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 112627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Divine Conquest CCMv2 Hotseat Reborn (Poland Open!)

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Divine Conquest CCMv2 Hotseat Reborn

Sicily is up.

Did some naval battles, will post pictures later if required. Wasn't anything massive.

Also I sallied out of Marsille to attack the Aztecs. Will post that picture later. Marsille is now occupied by the Aztecs.
    Contact me on Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/IZob/ or send a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IZob View Post
    Sicily is up.

Did some naval battles, will post pictures later if required. Wasn't anything massive.

Also I sallied out of Marsille to attack the Aztecs. Will post that picture later. Marsille is now occupied by the Aztecs.
    Sorry, popping in cause I'm bored. Isn't sallying out and losing against the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by complete noob:( View Post
    Sorry, popping in cause I'm bored. Isn't sallying out and losing against the rules?
    Indeed, and no screens needed for the battles Izob

-You are not allowed to sally out if you are defeated. Reload until you get a draw or a victory, or do not sally at all. This is to allow besieging armies the option to sack / exterminate a city.

And i kinda need to sack, need money for this massive war -.-
    Not to mention public order troubles if i dont
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Agreed, can you please replay Izob.

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Really?! Couldn't we make an exception? I didn't know :S Its my first time (with this rule).
    Contact me on Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/IZob/ or send a PM.

I could gift Mithridate 5K but you might find that more unacceptable for your war effort.

Im ok with that, mostly because i want to keep moving however

Id prolly get some 3k from sacking, if you could improve public order somehow id appreciate it jado.
    (that is the big prob for me being a heathen) This is assuming i did not lose generals from his sally^^
    Last edited by Mithridate; January 04, 2013 at 03:13 PM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Use add_population Settlement -1234 to reduce the population that sacking would have killed and it'll fix your problem, combined with adding the money sacking would have gave, would be the same thing as actually sacking it.

No, i dont get the public order bonus from fear.
    And it is that, public order (aside from serious losses from his sally/loss of general) whom concerns me

I'll modify the save right now, just give me a moment please.

edit.

I took a look at the results if you sacked and it would kill off 3000 people and give you 15000 florins. I will gift that to you on your turn.

I could take away the population now but I would have to add the money on your turn anyways so I'll just do them both at once when it's your turn.

I checked the public order bonus and it would only be 5% for sacking so it's not a huge problem with all your forces. You will receive 2k extra income from just owning the city on the start of your turn though so that should help offset any extra forces you might have to purchase to temporarily quell the extra unrest. On top of not having any buildings downgraded from sacking.

Game continues on !!
    Last edited by jado818; January 04, 2013 at 05:21 PM.

Cheers

3k i thought... What a tool i was

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

"For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I thought sacking doesn't give fear public order bonus?

Jado why to add the money on his turn when you can use add_money aztecs, 15000 at any time.....................

The fact that the city has 3000 pop more than it should means at the start of his turn when the New player scroll appears, the garrison pop order bonus will be smaller than it should (between 5-15%) and will also give between something 400 and 800 (I'm guessing here) more florins from increased tax and trade than it should. It wouldn't be a problem unless that smaller garrison bonus is enough to make the settlement revolt that turn and lose population and soldiers, which of course I don't know.
    Last edited by Vipman; January 05, 2013 at 05:24 AM.

ahh, that's probably why it wasn't working for me on adding money.

i was doing add_money aztecs 15000 without the comma.

It won't really change anything though if I add the money on his turn or now.

As for the 5% fear bonus

I actually loaded up the game and skipped everybodies turn then sacked the city. It had a 5% fear bonus that wasn't there when I loaded up the save Izob posted and skipped to his turn again.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Lunars up!

Lunar ship sighted and sunk by a patrol. Lunar invasion force sighted off Western France coast. Land if you dare!

Btw Tonno I am the new England so PM me next time

Im waiting for Jado to make the changes to the save, but i leave you with this:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Lyrics:
    The clouds rolling overhead block out all the light
    The twisting trees and branches are an ominous sight
    You know that something's watching, hear a howl in the night
    And beneath your calm exterior you tremble with fright

Your legs begin to shake, and your tail starts to sway
    You feel its hunger for you as you try to hide your dismay
    You think you might be able to keep the beast at bay
    But heed your better judgment; you know it's unwise to stay,

SO YOU BETTER RUN AWAY

A mighty bellow signals that the hunt has commenced
    You start to hoof it, bending to your own common sense
    You know no one's around to help you mount a defense
    And as you run, the air you're breathing starts to get dense

You try not to stumble, legs aquiver with fear
    And all its vicious snarling is like a gun in your ear
    Adrenaline numbs your body as it kicks into gear
    You see your peaceful village and you finally think you're clear

BUT YOUR DOOM DRAWS EVER NEAR

Run from the Manticore
    It senses your fear
    So there's nowhere to hide, now

It's a creature like no other before:
    A feral killing machine
    So you should stay inside, now

Cower before the Manticore
    Under cover of night
    It'll beat you til you're black and blue

A terrifying carnivore;
    You better watch your back because
    It's gonna make a filly out of you

You loose a cry for help as you duck into town
    You feel the massive tremors when its paws hit the ground
    Your fellow ponies wake from the cacophonous sound
    But no one tries to save you from the monster inbound

You collapse, exhausted from your perilous hike
    The realization hits you that your head's on a pike
    You bow before the manticore with tears in your eyes
    You close your eyes in horror as you wait for its blow to strike

IT'S GONNA END YOUR LIFE TONIGHT
    It matters not that they where spotted, poland did not walk in Milans footstep and enter the trap anyway... I will however make you pay for the lives lost as sea, why does EVERYONE insist on fighting at sea Fight on land you cowards, fight like men and face us in the open! Or are you so afraid that you not only gang up 4v1 but fear to face us honorably!?

Iberia is death, Aztec is death, the Lunar Republic is your END.
    All those whom deny us our right to exist are our foes, to be smashed and broken before us

lastly: Milan moved defeated troops, those whom where in the port.

Lets get this back up to speed shall we?

File is updated.

Download link PM'd to Mithridate.

I'll look into the allegation of moved troops tomorrow, but it also might be possible he disbanded the units.

I've done that before when I lost a region to cut down on my upkeep cost. Defeated armies would be a good first thing to disband also because they are pretty much useless for a turn.

We got to stop you from advancing though when you are getting money like that from sacking cities. The only way is to team up against you ;p
    Last edited by jado818; January 05, 2013 at 09:32 PM.

Cant disband when in ships, but in hindsight its like 30 men... Pretty irrelevant really

Do your worst people, im not going to go down without a fight
    ive already given Milan more than a proper run for his money, come at me

If anything, ill take Milan down with me as i turn France at least into one big bloody bloodbath

Yes... Do your worst!

Timur_the_Lame's Avatar Praepositus

We have thrown our lot fully in with our fellow Catholics. The armies of Denmark are marching on Southern France.

England needs to make a stronger commitment to assisting via their land forces.

CROPrasec's Avatar Decanus

Shi'a up