Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Divine Conquest CCMv2 Hotseat Reborn (Poland Open!)

Default Re: Divine Conquest CCMv2 Hotseat Reborn

Ok, ill replay knowing i cannot attack the army on the bridge
    Will do so shortly, thank you Jado

again, sorry for the delay
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Toulouse falls before the righteous, the tyranny of the Milanese have been all but ended.
    The children of the Lunar republic have driven them back and claimed all that is rightfully ours!

Enemies all around, we prepare for what is coming...
    We are free, we stand and we shall never fall!

Long live the Lunar Republic, all hail the might of the night!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    had to gamble a little now, should be ok tho
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

Timur_the_Lame's Avatar Praepositus

Is the save on the previous one edited or no? , you pm'ed me saying it was fine.

and the post said it was edited, so i assumed...

Well, I used the save on his post on the last page. I don't know if I have to replay or not. I will wait for Mith or the admin to tell me I used the wrong save. if not, here it is:
    Last edited by Timur_the_Lame; December 08, 2012 at 10:01 PM.

You should use the save posted on this page.

The one labeled DC-Dane-36Fixed.rar

okay. so the one I played is incorrect (aka you checked that it's still a bad save, with violated rules)? damn, I'll replay later.

I just downloaded the save on the other page, and it's the old version before Mith replayed.

damn. I want to let people know: PM people AFTER you have posted the save, not before. I was online and he told me it was corrected in the pm, so I just went and played. After finishing, I got online and there was a new post. So frustrating.
    Last edited by Timur_the_Lame; December 08, 2012 at 11:09 PM.

Thank you for being willing to replay Timur.

You truly are a Bastion of Chivalry

Everything seems legit from this point on, you should be solid to play your turn from the post Timur uploaded before this post CROPrasec

Let the war games commence!!

Quote Originally Posted by Timur_the_Lame View Post
    damn. I want to let people know: PM people AFTER you have posted the save, not before. I was online and he told me it was corrected in the pm, so I just went and played. After finishing, I got online and there was a new post. So frustrating.
    You are aware that sometimes the TWC act up right?

Aside from that, damn fast reaction

CROPrasec's Avatar Decanus

Shi'a up

Vasilefs's Avatar Domesticus

I'll play my turn soon,don't sub me.

EDIT:

Poland!
    Last edited by Vasilefs; December 10, 2012 at 04:05 PM.

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Hello, I'm back from the gold coast. I see Tonno has done a good jo ... OMG TONNONONO WHAT HAVE YOU DUNNEE??

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Joking Thanks for subbing my faction. My allies, we must recapture Toulouse and vanquish the Aztecs from Iberia. There is no greater threat (then perhaps Shia in the east but they are not aggressive imperialists ). The longer we stay fragmented, the stronger the Aztecs hold will become. I invite Sicily, England and Denmark to annex their land with Milan. Poland can come too
    Contact me on Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/IZob/ or send a PM.

Milan is up!!

Save sent via PM

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Tonno up.

There is a very large army and navy carrying the flags of Shia, along the east coast of Sicily (Island).

I implore Vas to do the right thing, make peace with my Italian brothers.

Or you know, you could make peace with me and help your brothers?
    This war is all your doing after all, im just too lazy to work the politics^^

IZob's Avatar Citizen

You can blame Milan for this war all you want. Point still remains, you have grabbed Iberia for yourself and now parts of Sth France. Maybe you should 'into' politics, before its too late

Not my strong suit, i shall have to continue killing all those brave men you send my way

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

"For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

Mith
    Last edited by complete noob:(; January 03, 2013 at 12:54 PM.

Can we speed this HS up a little bit people? Everyone is taking forever to do their turn.