Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Divine Conquest CCMv2 Hotseat Reborn (Poland Open!)

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Divine Conquest CCMv2 Hotseat Reborn

Will do my turn tomorrow morning

Edit: Just realised, I wont have enough time to do my turn tomorrow, as I am boarding a flight quite early in the morning. That brings me to my second point, I'm going to be away (most days) offline, from the 7th to the 11th Dec. So Milan will need a sub. :L

I am happy for Tonno, Timur, Vas, the GM or any other hotseat pro to sub Milan (probably not Mith)

You have permission to negotiate treaties and declare war, in any manor you like, so long as it benefits Milan and its reputation
    Last edited by IZob; December 06, 2012 at 06:42 AM.
    Contact me on Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/IZob/ or send a PM.

Timur_the_Lame's Avatar Praepositus

I'll do it, but I think it makes the most sense for Tonno since it's right after his turn. Up to you tonno. Either way, we need the pw or a cleared one!!

Password cleared and upload link sent to Timur.

If Tonno show's an interest in subbing Milan, I can send him the link later.

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

You can send me the save.
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

ok, save sent to Tonno, you can disregard the save link I sent you Timur.

Ill be fighting Tonno? It shall be an honor
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Yeah Tonno subbing would be best, since Sicily is always right after Milan. Tonno also knows most of my plans, so he is the right person.

Talk to you later.
    Contact me on Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/IZob/ or send a PM.

This was realy a bad idea...

What's done it's done .
    Last edited by Tonno; December 07, 2012 at 09:52 AM.
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."

Quote Originally Posted by Tonno View Post
    This was realy a bad idea...

What's done it's done .
    Not sure if i should grin like an idiot or despair
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

boring turn. Mith up
    Last edited by complete noob:(; January 03, 2013 at 12:53 PM.

Outdated post
    Last edited by Mithridate; December 09, 2012 at 07:11 AM.

is it just me or you attacked the same army twice?
    Last turn and this turn?

Possible (bridge fight), but it was reinforced was it not? At the bridge

The names of the Captains does not add up, there was two forces at the bridge before i seem to remember...
    At any rate, no. Not that i can tell, names and numbers does not add up.
    Last edited by Mithridate; December 08, 2012 at 05:36 AM.

As you killed the generals that where fighting in the last turn. I considered the one army that had all units damaged to be the one that fought last turn. So I asumed the few units I had in the castle where not in the battle last turn (cuz it had some full number units).
    So that would mean that army you fought on the brig this turn is the army that was defeated last turn.

It wasn't reinforced. I can't remember what I did with 2 spear sargents (that where right behind that brig army last turn). If I remember well does Sargents are units in the forest. The one small army with no general you ambushed this turn.

Lol... I hope this message makes sense.

I understand, but im not sure. I dont have my endgamesave as it was overwritten now.
    I suggest admin take a quick look and tell me if i have to replay, and if so what i can and cannot attack

From what i can tell, the forces at the bridge have been moved so i attacked, as i need that balistae dead ( they never end up on the bridge, but 2 squares behind)

best make it proper ehh?

I know you need that army dead, that's why I didn't touch it.

Yea admin can check. I have no problems with that.

Timur_the_Lame's Avatar Praepositus

Ill wait for the ruling.

Sorry for the delay, pretty important turn for the Aztec so i want to make sure its done right

I'll take a look at the turn now. Just a moment please

Ok It took me a bit to recreate the turn.

The army lead by Captain Giulio on the bridge were the remnants of the army defeated the previous turn lead by Cristoforo Rossi.

The army lead by Captain Giulio was not reinforced.

If you want to replay the turn you can, or I can come up with an appropriate penalty.

Captain Giulio doesn't appear to have been moved either, when I load up the Turn 36 for Milan, that is where the army starts.