Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 213637383940414243444546

Thread: Divine Conquest CCMv2 Hotseat Reborn (Poland Open!)

ebs's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Divine Conquest CCMv2 Hotseat Reborn (Poland Open!)

I can get Poland?

Vasilefs's Avatar Domesticus

Yes you can,Poland is available.
    But for some reason we are frozen,anybody know where is CroPrasec?

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I don't know... he left some other HSs as well. Maybe he'll play this one, since he played his last turn.
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

Lets see if we can find some new player for the ERE then, Ebs should make a fine poland. ( better still, as ERE )
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Lets see if we can find some new player for the ERE then, Ebs should make a fine poland. ( better still, as ERE )
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Let me know if someone needs to sub Byzantium (pm me).

Lets try to find some new player for Byz,if we fail Ill sub them,they are my ally.Izob change name of the thread and ad "byzantium available"

I suggest we end this hotseat Aztecs (Mithridate) can be proclaimed as winners since they are most powerful factions at this moment.This will give this campaign some sense,because we spent so much time for this hotseat to be "simply dead".

Sad to see this hotseat died

I apologize again for having to move with my work. I hope to buy a new laptop at some point in the future so I can play some of these hotseats again.