Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1328293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Divine Conquest CCMv2 Hotseat Reborn (Poland Open!)

Default Re: Divine Conquest CCMv2 Hotseat Reborn

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mac View Post
    No longer is the Kingdom of England under the yoke of oppression! We are a free people! The Danish have been beaten in Holland. Bruges and Rheims have been taken, the Danish fleet based in Bruges has been destroyed and the reinforcing army has been sent to the bottom of the ocean.

The King of England offers out an alliance to the Lunar Republic in aiding us bring down these tyrants!
    Oh my, this certainly is an interesting...
    plot development I wonder:

We are Aztec and Aztec is your death
    Consider the alliance signed, Voe Victus!
    Last edited by Mithridate; January 08, 2013 at 03:17 PM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Heh, I'm not sure what yoke we had them under. They initiated aggression against Denmark even after Aztecs had attacked the English.

It will be better this way, madness and lunacy must have consumed the King of England. It would be a kindness to put the mad king down.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Not a PMV^^ Lyrics:
    What cause have I to feel glad?
    I've built my life on judgement and causing pain
    I don't know those eyes I see in the bloodstained chrome

Now everything that I've had
    And everything I've known have been thrown away;
    And with time, I've come to find this isn't my home

I've stoked the fire
    Seen more pain than you can know
    The tears of the broken have washed away my soul
    Pushed by desire
    To change the way my stream will flow
    Now I've awoken, and I'm taking back control

I try my best to block out the screams
    But they're haunting me in my dreams
    Please, break my shackles, I want it to stop

I man these wretched machines
    Day in, day out, the grinding wears on my brain
    Undermining my sanity, making me question my reality
    But life is not as it seems

Should I take a chance for freedom and throw it all down the drain?

I've been imprisoned, please burn my transgressions away

I'm sick of hurting,
    Sick of thinking it's all I do
    I break those around me, those spared are very few
    But the bright sun is burning
    And my sky shines, ever blue

Friendships surround me;
    I'm becoming a part of you
    All around the Republic people celebrate, the war with England is over. This worthy foe hes seen the Danes for what they are and struck a savage blow! No longer will we bleed and die against each other, no longer shall we have to fear invaders from the cold seas of the north!

With these joyous news our forces push onwards east, a gamble in an attempt to end the naval threat of Milan Once and for all! May the illuminating light of Luna shine upon them... As the Emperor watch over them from recently captured Ajaccio

In iberia the festive cries are interrupted by fear as news of a Polish invasion force led by their prince himself have landed... Many will die in this mad attempt to destroy what we have worked to achieve, but our warriors shall fight and die in the defense of the innocent!

We have awoken, we stand vigilant and we shall never falter, never surrender!
    Last edited by Mithridate; January 08, 2013 at 04:40 PM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

Timur_the_Lame's Avatar Praepositus

The English king is a coward and a fool, and I should have put him down earlier like the mad dog that he is. I will not make that mistake again - no peace agreement with the English will be signed again. Like Tonno said, this is not a problem for me. Just a foolish move by the English that plays right into the cards of only the Aztecs, not the English. Now the Heathens will expand more in Europe while we, the Danish, have to put down this disease called the English. Congratulations: You took back the regions you previously owned. Now you will perish, as you have already run out of steam against my superior units and, really, everything.

P.S. Good job brain washing him Mith, best move you've made all game haha

I wish i could go all
    Yea im such a boss, dance to my tune, Dance!

But, that would imply ive actually manipulated him.
    Ill simply state that you are underestimating Mac

Tbh, the best thing i did was not to rely on you and pulling out almost immediately of England and go for Iberia. Despite having made my plans to take England pre it getting a player again, that and my utterly awesome war effort vs Milan whom have fought well

Well, due to this, I'm unable to play the role of "third place player trying to keep 1 and 2 in check", so now Egypt and the Aztecs will continue to get closer to victory, while I mess around with a mosquito. Oh well...seems these always go that way. Romans up, England will regret this very soon, but for now "all goes well" for the ones who deserve no mercy but were regrettably given some (even AFTER they attacked me...that marks twice now lol)

The lunar republic is not one to forget

England will never again stand alone against the menace of the cold north,
    the tyrants of old shall be dethroned and brought to justice before the people.

You shall pay, so shall Poland, so shall Milan continue to...
    Then again, im in Italy now... Not my turn at all,
    polish invaders and my forces spread
    This is about to go critical
    Dont make yourself out to be some grand peacemaker,
    if so you would have pressured Milan to accept peace. It is now too late for peace, war is all there can be

And war... we know well

yeah okay. And I'm sure you have a couple stacks ready to help England in the north. I'd be shocked if you didn't.

CROPrasec's Avatar Decanus

Shi'a up

Vasilefs's Avatar Domesticus

Sorry for delay,couldn't play it earlier.

Poland!

Poland lays siege to Zagreb and Sophia.

It is necessary to push back the war hungry Muslim's and take back lands that are rightfully Catholic.

Zagreb will be gifted to Sicily a few turns after it's capture.

Poland will make you a one time peace offer Lunar Republic. Withdraw from Italy and leave Florence untouched and our forces will withdraw from Spain and leave Marseille alone. The destruction of Milan is intolerable to the Polish King and we will continue our war against you in earnest if you persist with this course of action.

The influence of the Muslim factions continues to grow and if we fight amongst ourselves they will surely over take us all. If you truly desire a beneficial war to us all join in the glorious conquest of England.

Their king is consumed by madness and untrustworthy in the extreme. The equitable division of their lands would benefit both our kingdoms while Italy and Poland can continue the defense against the Muslims.

Either way, Milan is up!!

Battle Pics

Last edited by jado818; January 10, 2013 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jado818 View Post
    Poland will make you a one time peace offer Lunar Republic. Withdraw from Italy and leave Florence untouched and our forces will withdraw from Spain and leave Marseille alone. The destruction of Milan is intolerable to the Polish King and we will continue our war against you in earnest if you persist with this course of action.
    Remember this?
    Polish have enter our lands, their mounts, colors, feathers and wings are the stuff of myth!
    The prophecy is coming true, you have spilled the blood of the people, you have gravely offended our leaders and ever sided with our enemies. Our path is set
    If you truly desire a beneficial war to us all join in the glorious conquest of England.

Their king is consumed by madness and untrustworthy in the extreme. The equitable division of their lands would benefit both our kingdoms while Italy and Poland can continue the defense against the Muslims.
    The same England whom found forgiveness for us, whom took a stand against your cowardly and tyrannical union against us despite the war long ago when we burned our way across their lands? No, you must be mad to think that we would ever side against them, nor ever with the likes of you warmonger, opportunist and tyrant.

Beneficial war... This proves how deluded you are, this war was forced upon us. You attacked us, Denmark schemed and declared war against us, Milan ever assaulted us. We have been fighting for our right to exist in this world from the very beginning.

Your prince shall die beneath the walls of Toledo as you rejected our generous offer to simply let him go.
    The influence of the Muslim factions continues to grow and if we fight amongst ourselves they will surely over take us all.
    "fighting among orurselves"... as if we Aztec where ever looked upon as more than savages and the English more than a puppet! What is a tyrant ten thousand miles away as opposed to many only a hundred away?

Bah, what little we know of the far east is positive, they are not tyrants and warmongers like you!
    Perhaps, you should have sought peace instead of fuel the fires
    Its fun being a heathen

I offered you a path to peace. You do not value or desire peace this is why we continue to fight you.

Will your blood lust only be satisfied when either us or you are destroyed completely?

Peace have been offered so many times, to you, to Denmark and especially to Milan. White peace, generous peace...
    Ever where we ignored, ever oppressed by the rulers of Europe and as we pushed our enemy back, demands and threats was all we got

Now we have the upper hand for the first time since we landed in Iberia, yet you still demand.

I will be sated when Milan is no longer a threat to us, that should be once Genoa and Florence have fallen.
    I will be satisfied when Poland have suffered as we have suffered
    I will be satisfied when Denmark burns as Bordeaux did

work from that, also: your prince fate is sealed and we will not see England treated as we where treated, they are not alone

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    Peace have been offered so many times, to you, to Denmark and especially to Milan. White peace, generous peace...
    Ever where we ignored, ever oppressed by the rulers of Europe and as we pushed our enemy back, demands and threats was all we got

Now we have the upper hand for the first time since we landed in Iberia, yet you still demand.

I will be sated when Milan is no longer a threat to us, that should be once Genoa and Florence have fallen.
    I will be satisfied when Poland have suffered as we have suffered

work from that, also: your prince fate is sealed and we will not see England treated as we where treated, they are not alone
    You leave us no choice but to ensure your demise. There is a reason savages never prevail. Their blood lust leads them to folly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    What the hell did I do to deserve this much hate?? I have been attacked and really left you alone for the most part...

You pit England against me, you puppeteer Poland and you where/are the main component of the anti-Aztec front.
    That and pretty much the entirity of our interaction during the aztec-english war

Its mostly because i think its fun tho^^
    (That and you vs England is something i need)

I don't think it's anything really against us personally, Mithridate is just playing his steamroll strategy in the hopes he can conquer enough to eventually dominate the board. He is looking for any reason to roleplay his war effort. This was in fact the first attack I've done against the aztecs. They haven't made a single offer of peace any where nor do I realistically expect them too. I thought they might see the benefit of stopping the Muslims but I think he is enjoying his roleplay savage conquest right now.

That's how you play with the strongest / cheapest units in the game heh. I can see why people had qualms against the aztecs when first playing this ;p

Might have to adjust their upkeep costs in the next variation of this hotseat.

Some of Denmark's soldiers are OP as well. I had 3 stacks (composed of billmen/armoured spears) led by better generals against 1 stack of Danish troops. It may have been a freak AR thing, but I lost everytime. JS

Yah, Denmark is pretty strong also, Aztecs edge them out man for man though which seems odd given game balance. I never played the Aztecs or poked around with them on any campaigns until this hotseat. They don't seem to have been implemented in a balanced fashion.

I think next hotseat I play will have choice only for the weakest factions. It will make diplomacy more of a necessity.