Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Murky Number Seven ( SS 6.4 Hotseat )

Default Murky Number Seven ( SS 6.4 Hotseat )

Murky number Seven
    StainlessSteel 6.4 Hotseat, late Era and Savage AI ( nothing else toggled )

Credits to Stouff, for basically everything^^

The world is a dark and cruel place, neighbours look upon eachother with greed and the heroics of times past long forgotten. Someone is to rise from the chaos and finally take his rightful place as the dominant power of the Western Mediteranian, bringing peace and prosperity by strength and cunning alike!

Rise from the ashes, show your mettle and dominate all those who would oppose you!

~~ HOT SEAT RULES ~~

Basic Rules:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

It is your responsibility to pay attention to the rules. If a new rule has been made, I will post it in the thread first and discuss it with the players.

- You are allowed to reload your saves as many times you want to.
    - Turns must be played within 24 hours or you will be auto-subbed by an admin. If you fail to do your turn more than three times, without notifying anyone, you will be removed from the hotseat.

- Once you have finished your turn and uploaded the save, please PM and leave a Visitor message for the next person.
    - If you suspect one of the players have broken any rules or cheated, please contact
    the Admin and ask him to check it.
    - You are not allowed to take any region beyond the white border shown on the map above.

(Genoa and Venice can keep their starting regions outside the border however)
    Battle Rules:
    - Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list. Attacking defeated armies the following turn is allowed.
    - Its ALLOWED to use seige equipment to attack city straight instead of waiting siege equipment to construct.Siege equipment must be shown on a battle proof image.
    - All Player vs Player battles must be auto-resolved. Battles against AI can be played. Note: Screenshots are to be posted as evidence of auto-resolve.(The Odds and Results windows must not be edited in any way. Editing out Map info, Cash, and any Units/Agents/Regions not involved in the attack is fine).
    Composition of the army must not be edited and being visible.
    - No surrounding enemy armies with one stack armies, solely to deny any survivors a retreat. Blocks of landbridge ,bridges or similar, to cut the retreat is allowed
    if not in contact with the enemy army (which means the red zone around the enemy army)
    -No attacking ships inside a port.You cannot leave a blocked port without fighting the enemy ships first. If a player keeps an army inside a fleet inside a port,
    other players are allowed to attack that fleet even if it's inside a port (if you don't know how, ask Invicta).
    -you can build only two forts per region max (it is meant per faction, so if faction A builttwo forts in region 1 ,also faction B can build his fort in the same region).
    -No Heroic Victories, this is because we allow reloading
    Building Rules:
    - You may not gift a region to another faction if the city is at risk of capture.
    -No destroying of any buildings if city is at risk of capture
    -Only Inns/Guilds can be destroyed

- You are not allowed to exterminate a city. You must either sack it or occupy it. This is to prevent huge cities from turning into villages.
    Diplomacy rules

-No allying Pope
    -No giving provinces in war zone to a faction controlled by the AI (it means regions bordering-by land- with a faction you're at war with).It's ok giving it to a human-controlled faction.
    -Any new player taking command of a faction previously held by another player cannot attack a faction he's officially allied with for at least 5 turns, or until the allies of that faction break the deal.
    - Any regions that are gifted, sold, traded with another Faction must have all units except one disbanded immediatly!

Agents Rules:

- Spies aren't allowed to spread plague.
    - Spies can open gates of settlements and forts, but you need 2 spies in the city/fort to be allowed to attack AND both have to have a min. of 60% chance to succed in their action. (must be shown by screenshot)

- The use of Agents against AI factions is legitimate without any restrictions and the need of screenshots.

- No exploiting merchants in the form of merchant stack - (Putting several merchants in an army or fort/military-unit securing a resource).

Crusades and Jihads Rules:
    - Crusades are banned from the Hotseat.
    You are not allowed to join a crusade.

Leaders and Admins of the Hotseat: Mithridate

~~~~~Factions~~~~~

Republic of Venice - TheWitchKingDefeated by Jem and Mac
    Kingdom of Sicily -
    jemdkyl
    Republic of Genoa -
    Dr Mac
    Kingdom of Portugal -
    Matto16
    Moorish Caliphate-Peanut2bigforyou
    Kingdom of Castile - bcman3Defeated by Matto16
    Kingdom of Aragon-
    legioscipionis
    Last edited by Mithridate; February 21, 2013 at 06:33 PM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Default Re: Murky Number Seven ( SS 6.4 Hotseat )

Sicily for me

StOuFf's Avatar Protector Domesticus

mimimimi then i dont post xD

btw no assassin rule? ;-)
    Last edited by StOuFf; January 02, 2013 at 08:10 AM.

No assassins this one, some will be brand new to Stainless Steel so id like to make it a little less complicated

Updated playerlist
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

If I can get SS to work without lagging on the campaign map, I'll join. I did something (IDK what) to TATW and now it runs extremely smoothly. If I end up joining, I'll take Portugal.

Should I assume this is a no-go? I can join as Portugal

This hotseat will start, im just being careful with whom i let play
    It will start this weekend

And I haven't been added

Am I not allowed

(And I did say something in a pm. as I read that I should've pm'd you

You and Makrell are my backup plan No offense, quite the opposite^^
    Give me a little more time to find people to introduce to hotseating first

Bcman's Avatar Senator

Then im a back up too yaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Bye day the banished sun circles the earth like a grieving mother with a lamp- The Road

Quote Originally Posted by bcman3 View Post
    Then im a back up too yaaaaaaaaaaaa
    I think you are confused. You are already in the hotseat as Castile.

Youre all confused as far as im concerned^^

Need 2 more players, ive got two in mind...
    And 2 reserves backup players

Bcman's Avatar Senator

Oh wow didnt see that. I am confused
    Bye day the banished sun circles the earth like a grieving mother with a lamp- The Road

You joined via PM as you where supposed to, castile (spain).
    Something on yer mind? ^^

Bcman's Avatar Senator

No i just forgot that you added me on the first post.

I am ready to take the full responsibility of converting the abode of war that my ancestors took so long ago. I will gladly take the Caliphate of the Moors, and will act according to the most holy Shari'a Law. I pray for guidance from Allah so that I may lead my people to righteousness.

Portugal remains, im gona ask a couple people and if neither of em wants em...
    Complete or makrell will have Portugal, by the ruling of the dice

Looking and reading the op more closely, I do not see any starting regions outside of the white line besides the Moors.
    How will I be able to govern my regions outside the white lines? Will those cities be able to build and recruit? If so, how should the armies stationed there move from city to city?

If you want, I can easily mod the game so that those regions are either not owned or simply removed entirely. Just my thoughts.

Ok we are full, ill get this started in a moment!

Peanut, the Moorish city is still within the lines, just not what is east of it.
    So is the Venetian Crete. Genoa has the Crimea whom is outside the line, he can build as he wish there but cannot expand or so there.

Ferrying troops from there to his real front takes too long to be profitable, better to disband.

No modding needed Ill get this started now... And a final tip yo you all:

This usually gets people killed in hotseating:

Take care, and read This guide by dux, preferably my little guide but mainly the guide i link to this guide. (a lot to read, i know)

This is also a good, advanced and deep guide on the economy whom is great long term in SS 6.4
    but i suggest you read that later once youve played a game or two. ( still, very good tips )
    Last edited by Mithridate; January 05, 2013 at 03:36 PM.

KingRussell's Avatar Tiro

Sicily !

Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast