Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: *NEW RELEASE* 2.4.3 (Full Download) + Patches *NEW 3/10/14 - Steam/Kingdoms compatable files added

Default Re: *NEW RELEASE* 2.4.3 (Full Download) + Patches *NEW 3/10/14 - Steam/Kingdoms compatable files added

Like there is said above, there are no instructions given on how to install this mod. As a steam user I really don't know how to get the mod working, and the instructions given by deemarksu are vague and gave me problems. It worked and saw the loading screen but soon after that it crashed.

Civis
    Malang city, East Java province, Indonesia

Default Re: *NEW RELEASE* 2.4.3 (Full Download) + Patches *NEW 3/10/14 - Steam/Kingdoms compatable files added

I success play the game, if anyone still want to play but failed, please reply, maybe I can help
    please not for medieval2, I am is not a Steam User.

I have installed all the files. I do have the steam version but I'm not sure if I did it properly. I get the error "M2TW has encountered a fatal error and will now close." I have no clue what I am doing wrong. Please help.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234