Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Tenka Fubu

Default Re: The Tenka Fubu Campaign - Version 1.0.4a - Hayabusa Noticeboard v2

The Shibata Clan requires the Hattori DLC;
    The Honganji require the Ikko Ikki DLC;
    The Otomo Clan requires (surprise, surprise) the Otomo DLC.

Sorry if that wasn't clear.
    Last edited by Hayabusa Sushi; March 22, 2013 at 06:07 PM.

~ Click the image above to check out my mods ~
    Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

How is it coming with the castle not being able to recruit cause it says castle is damaged even if it is not

john duca's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar Heldenhamer View Post
    How is it coming with the castle not being able to recruit cause it says castle is damaged even if it is not
    that's a known bug...it will be fixed in the next patch along with clan effects

ok lol sorry its just that i so want to play this mod but the bug drives me crazy lol

Well, I'm still waiting on permissions back from some people. But I guess I could just release the patch without those features, then add them in later.

~ Click the image above to check out my mods ~
    Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

The TWCenter download section is down please post an alternative download link.
    Thx, Boulala

is this mod dead???

is this mod dead???

no..but not everyone is 12 years old and with a lot of time..

Quote Originally Posted by john duca View Post
    no..but not everyone is 12 years old and with a lot of time..
    first off F@$k off

i only say this becuase i have been following this mod for a while and have not noticed any releases or plans for a release i know people are busy i should know since i am working on my Nursing degree/License so i find it insulting that i am assumed to be a 12 year old from a Romanian lol

Last edited by Sigmar Heldenhamer; March 31, 2013 at 10:59 AM.

Last edited by Sigmar Heldenhamer; March 31, 2013 at 10:59 AM.

first off F@$k off

i only say this becuase i have been following this mod for a while and have not noticed any releases or plans for a release i know people are busy i should know since i am working on my Nursing degree/License so i find it insulting that i am assumed to be a 12 year old from a Romanian lol
    1.i never said that you are a kid
    2.racist , why are you jelly on romanians? (you know that those thieves that come to your country are rromi and NOT romanians..)

1. its not racist since i am not making any racial slurs and secondly they way you said it does make me sound like a 12 year old kid....soooooo yeah

also i dont know why it posted it 4 times taht is stupid , what happened last night is every time i hit post it said data base error so i dont know

So, as much as I love this mod, is there any way that I can disable the AUM-SHO units? I know that a lot of people like them, however, I do not. The reason behind it is because the units are horrendously overpowered when compared to the vanilla units, and from what I can tell, personally, no balance exists even with the units from the AUM-SHO itself, or logic for that matter. I mean, really, a Warrior Monk unit with 5 armor? Ehh.

Either way, if there's a way to turn off the AUM-SHO portion it would be greatly appreciated. I just hope that it's not blatantly obvious. :p

EDIT: I saw the options in the launcher, particularly "Radious Stats" but that doesn't completely remove those units according to the description, but instead increases many of the stats. :s

EDIT 2: Completely separate matter but, is it me, or does the monthly turn mod not work? Can anyone confirm that theirs is working properly? >.< Everything else works with this and it's absolutely amazing. Unfortunately though, it seems that it might not be working due to the Otomo patch. Who knows. xD

In any case, thank you for your splendid work on this campaign. You have really outdone yourself!
    Last edited by inoksvere; April 01, 2013 at 04:58 AM.

This was an amazing mod, I've tried alot of them but this really takes the biscuit. Was so much more fun as it dives you right into the middle of the combat, only problem would be a few skins had Japanese stretched faces instead of armour but I found that hilarious.

So, I guess that disabling the Radious units (AUM-SHO) is impossible? >,>

i have not been able to do it......

bump

Libertus

Can I get instructions on how to change Oda clan temperament ? They already start off with stacks of troops and are pretty aggressive ..