Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenka Fubu

Default Re: The Tenka Fubu Campaign - Version 1.0.4a

Quote Originally Posted by Quogie View Post
    Ok im alittle noob >.> could you please post a screen shot where the files have to be for this mod to work? I my brain is retarded cuz i follow the list but its not working?, please help! xD <3
    The folders:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The Launcher:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Hayabusa Sushi; February 11, 2013 at 04:19 AM.

~ Click the image above to check out my mods ~
    Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Quogie's Avatar Foederatus

That is super awesome!! thank you!! very much

this looks like a good mod, not sure which one i will play this or senkigahara since i think they are the same time periods, not sure though, but i am not able to bring my self to play this until it atleast gets past beta, thogh i will still test it i cant seriously play it lol i am to OCD

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar Heldenhamer View Post
    this looks like a good mod, not sure which one i will play this or senkigahara since i think they are the same time periods, not sure though, but i am not able to bring my self to play this until it atleast gets past beta, thogh i will still test it i cant seriously play it lol i am to OCD
    The time periods are a little different. Tenka Fubu starts in 1580, around the zenith of Oda Nobunaga's power. Sekigahara Campaign is about... the Sekigahara Campaign, after Oda Nobunaga's and Toyotomi Hideyoshi's deaths. I don't know the exact year but it's several decades later.

Quote Originally Posted by O'Hea View Post
    The time periods are a little different. Tenka Fubu starts in 1580, around the zenith of Oda Nobunaga's power. Sekigahara Campaign is about... the Sekigahara Campaign, after Oda Nobunaga's and Toyotomi Hideyoshi's deaths. I don't know the exact year but it's several decades later.
    Indeed. So in order of the current overhaul mods and official DLCs:
    • 1181 (?) - Rise of the Samurai
    • 1335 - The Taiheiki Campaign
    • 1487 - Rise of the Warring States
    • 1545 - Shogun 2
    • 1580 - The Tenka Fubu Campaign
    • 1591 - The Sekigahara Campaign
    • 1868 (?) - Fall of the Samurai

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

if i may ask, what is the status of this mod, will we see an update in the future, also if possible would you put in an option to use the Darth Mod effects instead of Radious ones, i feel darth effects are more realistic and i love his unit cards, and i feel you would get more people if you have an option to use darth effects from his DMS
    Last edited by Sigmar Heldenhamer; February 13, 2013 at 04:27 PM.

if i may ask, what is the status of this mod, will we see an update in the future, also if possible would you put in an option to use the Darth Mod effects instead of Radious ones, i feel darth effects are more realistic and i love his unit cards, and i feel you would get more people if you have an option to use darth effects from his DMS
    Yeah. I'm still working on the next big update. This will probably take some time though because there are a few unexpected issues that I have found and that I'm trying to sort out. Also, there's been a lot of RL stuff going on at the moment. So, I apologize, but if you can wait, there will indeed be a version 1.0.5.

As for incorporating Darth Mod's db effects, I'll have to request permission from DARTH VADER himself, but I'll have a look into it.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Hojo Soun's Avatar Laetus

I've noticed that the 12 part year part of this mod, isn't working for me. Yes, I have it ticked and used the proper method to enable it, but to no avail. How big is the actual file? It's showing up as 0KB...

Can I get some help or a fix?

Anyways, I love the mod. Great work.

hi there,

hope you can help me: iŽm able to start the game, the main menue in game shows the Tenka Fubu logo and all that stuff. BUT: i cannot choose the Tenka Fubu campaign - am i acting stupid? if i go to "start new campaign" i can only choose from "shogun 2", "rots" or "fots", but there is no option to choose TF. If i go to "Shogun 2" the new look of the daimyos/the new clan icons are shown and so on, so i should have installed everything correctly, right?

would appreciate any help a lot!
    thanx guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayabusa Sushi View Post
    Yeah. I'm still working on the next big update. This will probably take some time though because there are a few unexpected issues that I have found and that I'm trying to sort out. Also, there's been a lot of RL stuff going on at the moment. So, I apologize, but if you can wait, there will indeed be a version 1.0.5.

As for incorporating Darth Mod's db effects, I'll have to request permission from DARTH VADER himself, but I'll have a look into it.

I completely understand the RL stuff, as an RN nursing student i barley have time to play, though if you manage to incorporate darth mod effects and maybe even his unit cards i will support this mod 100% since i am a fanatical lol supporter of Darth Mod for any of the TW games

ps: when i choose "new campaign" --> there is - beside Shogun 2, ROTS and FOTS - an option to choose TF supposed to show up, isnt it? or where the hell can i start a TF campaign?

thanx for any replies...

on your desktop click the TF launcher, then click on campaigns button, there will be 2 choices ( shogun 2 and TF campaign) select TF campaign then click apply them press the start button, if that still does not work i suggest making sure mod is installed right and launcher is in SG2 folder and TF campaign forlder and TF option folders are in Data folder inside SG2 folder, if that does not work then i am out of ideas and the boss man is your best bet since it is his mod, hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Aethelwulf View Post
    ps: when i choose "new campaign" --> there is - beside Shogun 2, ROTS and FOTS - an option to choose TF supposed to show up, isnt it? or where the hell can i start a TF campaign?

thanx for any replies...
    So you can see the Tenka Fubu logo on the main menu? And the main menu buttons are yellow instead of the default red? If that's the case, I could only guess that you're missing the TF_Main.pack file from your /data/ folder. But if you have the main menu logo and daimyo models, etc. You must at least have the TF_Models.pack and TF_UI.pack. I'd suggest looking in your /data/ folder and making sure you have got TF_Main.pack in there. If not, you can either re-run the launcher and disable/re-enable the Tenka Fubu Campaign. Or simply copy TF_Main.pack out of the /data/tenka fubu/ folder and into the /data/ folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Hojo Soun View Post
    I've noticed that the 12 part year part of this mod, isn't working for me. Yes, I have it ticked and used the proper method to enable it, but to no avail. How big is the actual file? It's showing up as 0KB...

Can I get some help or a fix?

Anyways, I love the mod. Great work.
    Yeah. The 00tenkafubu12tpy.mmi file is supposed to be 0 kb. It just contains some minor data that is needed for the launcher.
    With the 12 TPY effect, it actually replaces your TF_Main.pack file in the /data/ folder. It should work though, I've had a quick look into the 12 TPY TF_Main.pack and it should work. Be aware that it will not work with bonus campaigns, however.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Quogie's Avatar Foederatus

^ Yer the 12 turn a year mod does work~ maybe you didn't do something right for it too not work?/ do you have anyother mods? cuz that might be why its not working?

& @Hayabusa Sushi, ~ What is the Sengoku Campaign? is it what i think it is? O>o lol.~

another mod........ hope that does not mean neglecting other mods

another mod........ hope that does not mean neglecting other mods
    Of course not!
    The Sengoku Campaign will just be a medium-sized overhaul like the Taiheiki Campaign. But I'm keeping all the details under wraps for now!

On another note,
    Has anyone been able to see if the issue with Osaka Castle (can't recruit after the building is damaged) also applies to the Oda Clan's Azuchi Castle?
    (if you can beat the Oda)
    Last edited by Hayabusa Sushi; February 16, 2013 at 06:12 PM.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Quote Originally Posted by Hayabusa Sushi View Post
    So you can see the Tenka Fubu logo on the main menu? And the main menu buttons are yellow instead of the default red? If that's the case, I could only guess that you're missing the TF_Main.pack file from your /data/ folder. But if you have the main menu logo and daimyo models, etc. You must at least have the TF_Models.pack and TF_UI.pack. I'd suggest looking in your /data/ folder and making sure you have got TF_Main.pack in there. If not, you can either re-run the launcher and disable/re-enable the Tenka Fubu Campaign. Or simply copy TF_Main.pack out of the /data/tenka fubu/ folder and into the /data/ folder.
    thanx for your answer sushi. the thing is:
    yes, i can see the TF logo on the main menu.
    yes, the buttons are yellow.
    yes, i have the TF_Main.pack in my data folder.
    yes, tried disabling/reenabling the TF campaign.

BUT: its still not working. i deleted all the other mods (only Darth mod) from the folder.
    is it enough to delete it or do i have to uninstall it???
    any other suggestions how i could get your awesome sounding mod to work?!

iŽll appreciate any ideas...

thanx sushi,
    cheers man.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethelwulf View Post
    thanx for your answer sushi. the thing is:
    yes, i can see the TF logo on the main menu.
    yes, the buttons are yellow.
    yes, i have the TF_Main.pack in my data folder.
    yes, tried disabling/reenabling the TF campaign.

BUT: its still not working. i deleted all the other mods (only Darth mod) from the folder.
    is it enough to delete it or do i have to uninstall it???
    any other suggestions how i could get your awesome sounding mod to work?!

iŽll appreciate any ideas...

thanx sushi,
    cheers man.

hey i replied to lol jk

ps: sushi, i deinstalled all other mods (i had only darth mod) plus i re-ran the TF exe file several times. all needed files are where they are supposed to be (TF_main.pack is in data folder e.g.).
    i still got the yellow buttons, new models (in shogun 2 campaign!), etc.
    but i have no button to choose TF campaign. this one is supposed to be shown under "new campaign" in a row with shogun 2, rots and fots, isnt it?
    weird

maybe you have any other ideas/suggestions for me so i can get your awesome sounding mod to work?

thanx man.

pps: Sigmar, of course thanx to you too.

yay