Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Thread: The Tenka Fubu Campaign - 1.7

Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: The Tenka Fubu Campaign - 1.7

Hi adpx17. Its a little bit confused at the start.
    1. You put the file Tenka Fubu Launcher in Steam/SteamApp/Common/Shogun2 or whatever your directory is,
    2. there are 2 folders inside the folder which are : encyclopedia and Tenka Fubu. copy the encyclopedia folder, paste on your Steam/SteamApp/Common/Shogun2/data.
    3. finally, inside the Tenka Fubu folder are 4 files : 00Tenkafubu.mmi , TF_00_Main, TF_00_Main_12Y , TF_01_models, TF_02_UI. copy 4 files and paste to Steam/SteamApp/Common/Shogun2/data.
    4. Clear enough?

Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Is it surprising that i managed to hold the seemingly screwed province of Setsu as the Ikko Ikki against the entire might of the Hashiba, Aketchi and Oda clans? the first two had half stack that were destroyed after they climbed the ways and the Oda were crushed when their infantry climbed the castle and archers were routed. The only problem i had were the 3 heroes, especially the Oda's... I think i was lucky they attacked one at a time over the course of a year I think.

Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by tranthuc88 View Post
    Hi adpx17. Its a little bit confused at the start.
    1. You put the file Tenka Fubu Launcher in Steam/SteamApp/Common/Shogun2 or whatever your directory is,
    2. there are 2 folders inside the folder which are : encyclopedia and Tenka Fubu. copy the encyclopedia folder, paste on your Steam/SteamApp/Common/Shogun2/data.
    3. finally, inside the Tenka Fubu folder are 4 files : 00Tenkafubu.mmi , TF_00_Main, TF_00_Main_12Y , TF_01_models, TF_02_UI. copy 4 files and paste to Steam/SteamApp/Common/Shogun2/data.
    4. Clear enough?
    I downloaded the 1.7 release but it was only a 53 mega byte download, where can I find the rest?

Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Are arrows practically useless or is that just me?

Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Greetings ,

This mod is great i really enjoyed playing with it , but when i saw the screenshots and the mod in-game , Nobunaga looks totally different , have a look :-

Took a screen with steam
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

the Nobunaga i saw in the screenshots here :-
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Nobunaga is my favorite of all time .. and i really liked the one in your screenshots .

i am using Hayabusa mod manager "latest" to switch between Sengoku and Tenka fubu .

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Thread Information