Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Tenka Fubu

Default Re: The Tenka Fubu Campaign - 1.7

Is it surprising that i managed to hold the seemingly screwed province of Setsu as the Ikko Ikki against the entire might of the Hashiba, Aketchi and Oda clans? the first two had half stack that were destroyed after they climbed the ways and the Oda were crushed when their infantry climbed the castle and archers were routed. The only problem i had were the 3 heroes, especially the Oda's... I think i was lucky they attacked one at a time over the course of a year I think.

Quote Originally Posted by tranthuc88 View Post
    Hi adpx17. Its a little bit confused at the start.
    1. You put the file Tenka Fubu Launcher in Steam/SteamApp/Common/Shogun2 or whatever your directory is,
    2. there are 2 folders inside the folder which are : encyclopedia and Tenka Fubu. copy the encyclopedia folder, paste on your Steam/SteamApp/Common/Shogun2/data.
    3. finally, inside the Tenka Fubu folder are 4 files : 00Tenkafubu.mmi , TF_00_Main, TF_00_Main_12Y , TF_01_models, TF_02_UI. copy 4 files and paste to Steam/SteamApp/Common/Shogun2/data.
    4. Clear enough?
    I downloaded the 1.7 release but it was only a 53 mega byte download, where can I find the rest?

Are arrows practically useless or is that just me?

Greetings ,

This mod is great i really enjoyed playing with it , but when i saw the screenshots and the mod in-game , Nobunaga looks totally different , have a look :-

Took a screen with steam
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

the Nobunaga i saw in the screenshots here :-
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Nobunaga is my favorite of all time .. and i really liked the one in your screenshots .

i am using Hayabusa mod manager "latest" to switch between Sengoku and Tenka fubu .

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Hey man, this comptible with Alternative Colors for Shogun 2?

is the mirror for downloading the mod? everytime I try using the linked dl from twcenter I get put into this internal loop of "you must wait x second before downloading". I've tried several times waiting anywhere from 5-10 minutes and no mater what I can't download. I've tried relogging in, clearing browser history and reclogging in again, but nothing works. Would love to try this mod out as it covers my favorite part of the sengoku jidai, but the hurdles this forum imposes on trying to download anything (be it on this site or a linked mirror else where) is getting really tiresome.

well I finally managed to get the file to download (just took several days of refreshing and trying -_- ). Anyways, can some one help me with and installation guide. I followed the one in the original post, but when I try activating other mods in the launcher under options I get this message: "Could not find directory (blah blah blah)....SteamApps\common\Total War SHOGUN 2\data\Tenka Fubu Options\12 TPY\' ". As far as I know the file I downloaded didn't contain a folder called "tenka fubu options" . Also, in tranthuc88's post there was a mention of copying the encyclopedia folder into Steam/SteamApp/Common/Shogun2/data, but there's already and encyclopedia folder and trying to do so asks if I want to replace the original folder (which has a ton of stuff in it).

im sorry but there r some missing files here.. files for the tenka fubu options in the launcher and also for the hayabusa mod manager..there should a file for nobunaga's skin too, which it is not included in the folder..hope u will respond pls n thanks

Hi, I'm using the newest launcher but I don't have the oda skins?

Could you please fix the launcher and provide new installation instructions in the next patch? There have been some good patch suggestions recently and the installation process is currently very un-optimized.

Hi hayabusa, i just downloaded the files, but it seems that there are a few missing files, like nobunaga skins, all the options, i have the same probkem that warlordExe, the launcher says that he cannot found the directory. Also when i launch the game the new clan( i cant remember tge name now) is named as "Mori" but is not the mori clan and a lot of daimyos have only their name without surnames fir example i have. Daimyo name: "Takeyoshi" . In a few case, daimyos just did not have any names....is quite annoing playing like this a such beautiful mod...Hope you will read this

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Unknown error (0x80041002)
    at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
    at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
    at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
    at Hayabusa.Form1.lab_launch_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Label.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    Hayabusa Mod Manager
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/total%20war%20shogun%202/Hayabusa%20Mod%20Manager.exe
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 11.0.50709.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
    System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Error Can't run the mods...

Thanks for this superb mod. Best I've played for S2. !

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

HOW TO UNINSTALL TENKA FUBU?

i have a problem, the only thing i have in steamapps is winui.gcf and nothing else.How should i install the mod then?

GEnial !

How do you modify faction to faction relations in your mod? I'm playing as Oda, and I'm bit annoyed by my allies; they just declare war on me when I expand my territory.

All 3 download links for 3 campaign mod are missing files. For the Fubu Campaign all of radious contents and nobunaga skin are missing, so is the Tenka Fubu Options folder. Just as the people above said. Maybe It's because you can only upload a certain amount of data on TWC. Hopefully he can put it on media file or other reliable download site. Can't wait to play the mod though, + REP.

Quote Originally Posted by Babygod22 View Post
    All 3 download links for 3 campaign mod are missing files. For the Fubu Campaign all of radious contents and nobunaga skin are missing, so is the Tenka Fubu Options folder. Just as the people above said. Maybe It's because you can only upload a certain amount of data on TWC. Hopefully he can put it on media file or other reliable download site. Can't wait to play the mod though, + REP.

Works perfectly for me although I had a bit of mucking around to get the files in the right places. It works brilliantly with "better maps " part 1-3 off steam workshop.
    Classical World - overhaul mod for Hegemony 3 , Clash of The Ancients. The Real Time Grand Strategy equivalent of Total War
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/classical-world-5

I think the file got corrupted recently. How long ago did you download the mod?