Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sengoku

Default Sengoku

DESCRIPTION

1561. Japan has suffered through nearly a century of constant warring between neighboring samurai clans. The crumbling power of the Ashikaga Shogunate has lead to an age of fission, with old bonds and loyalties tossed aside as families fight for power. Now is the beginning of the unification of the realm, with clans spotted around Japan; such as the Mori, Hojo, Takeda and Uesugi; beginning to take control and unite their lands under their own banners. Now is the beginning of the soon-to-be superpowers in Japan. Yet, among the great battles of the Uesugi and Takeda or the masterful plots of the Mori; in central Japan, a new force is rising. Having destroyed the powerful daimyo, Imagawa Yoshimoto, on the fields of Okehazama, the young Oda Nobunaga begins to turn his sights on even higher goals... such as a nation united under the his banner.

INSTALLATION
    To install Sengoku:

1. Place the Sengoku.pack file into your /Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Total War SHOGUN2/data/ directory.
    2. Run Shogun 2.
    3. When prompted, ensure there is a tick next to the Sengoku.pack checkbox.
    4. Click Launch SHOGUN 2.
    5. Enjoy!

To deactivate Sengoku:

• Untick the checkbox next to Sengoku.pack when prompted after running Shogun 2.

To uninstall Sengoku:

• Delete the Sengoku.pack file from your /Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Total War SHOGUN2/data/ directory.

SCREENSHOTS
    Click to view

CREDITS
    Thanks to:

• Hayabusa Sushi;
    • Akaie for his continued inspiration and awesome Sekigahara Campaign;
    • Yoshisuke for aid in historical research and the setting;

THANK YOU AND FAREWELL
    Thank you for downloading this mod. Many hours of work have gone into providing a fun experience for myself and for other Total War Shogun 2 players. It is a great honour that you are playing my mods and, if you haven’t already, be sure to check out my other campaigns for Shogun 2. However, I must announce that I am retiring from Shogun 2 modding. Many people probably assumed this was the case during my long period of inactivity. But this is officially the end of the Hayabusa mod series. It is very unlikely that my mods will be patched in the future.* So, thank you to everyone who has downloaded, played and enjoyed my mods. You guys are the best!

*Game-breaking bugs might be addressed if I feel up to it. But minor issues will probably be overlooked.

Last edited by Hayabusa Sushi; December 19, 2015 at 03:28 AM.

~ Click the image above to check out my mods ~
    Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Default Re: The Sengoku Campaign - The Final Installment of the Hayabusa Mod Trilogy

I was really intrigued when I saw the first picture of who I am pretty sure was Kenshin. From the look of the map and young Nobunaga I am guessing this will start at around the time of the first or second battle of Kawanakajima to the battle of Okehazama. Looks really good am I am looking foward to playing it. Keep up the awesome work Hayabusa Sushi.

Default Re: The Sengoku Campaign - The Final Installment of the Hayabusa Mod Trilogy

Good luck!

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

Awesome! Most especially coz of Matsunaga Hisahide.

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

Quote Originally Posted by Ygge View Post
    Good luck!
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Erwin Rommel View Post
    Awesome! Most especially coz of Matsunaga Hisahide.
    Of course! Hisahide-dono~!
    Although, maybe with a few less explosions than his Basara counterpart.

What do you think of the placement of the Asakura, Azai, Rokkaku and Ikko Ikki? It's hard to try and fit the Rokkaku in with the Azai, as I had to move the Azai out of Omi province and into Wakasa (they were in Northern Omi after all). But I'm not sure. I may just end up putting the Azai back into Omi and giving Wakasa to the Hosokawa or Asakura.
    Last edited by Hayabusa Sushi; April 29, 2013 at 02:14 AM.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Eu acho que vai ser muito maneiro essa campanha!!! Estou eperando por ela

Just a quick update:
    The Azai will now hold Omi province and Wakasa will be added to the domain of the Asakura Clan.

I'm a little undecided on what kind of armour to give Oda Nobunaga. I could go with the black Japanese-styled armour, which would suit the 1560 setting, as I believe this is the kind of armour he wore to the Battle of Okehazama. However, later in the game, a more western styled armour would probably suit him. As he was believed to have western-styled armour as early as the battle of Anegawa in 1573...

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

I am not sure if I am allowed to post links or whatever but this page has a picture of a statue of Nobunaga at Okehazama so while I am not sure as to how historically accurate it is it may give some ideas as to what armor you will give him. http://japantourist.jp/view/okehazama

Quote Originally Posted by zagy20 View Post
    I am not sure if I am allowed to post links or whatever but this page has a picture of a statue of Nobunaga at Okehazama so while I am not sure as to how historically accurate it is it may give some ideas as to what armor you will give him. http://japantourist.jp/view/okehazama
    Hmm... Yeah, thanks for that. I've decided to go with the traditional Japanese armour over the European one. Here's a few more screenshots:

Oda Nobunaga:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Uesugi Kenshin (new look):

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Nirppu's Avatar Laetus

Mind me asking how have you made already?
    I'm too excited and anxious to try this out

Quote Originally Posted by Nirppu View Post
    Mind me asking how have you made already?
    I'm too excited and anxious to try this out
    It's hard to judge exactly how far along the Sengoku Campaign is, but quite a bit is done. There are already new flags and icons for clans, as well as some new clans added. But there are still some big things, like diplomacy to do. Lately, I've been working on adding unique generals to some clans. (Shibata Katsuie to the Oda, for example) And they all have their own unique looks (like Naoe Kanetsugu does in Tenka Fubu).

Speaking of which, here's a look at Takeda Shingen's famous, one-eyed strategist, Yamamoto Kansuke!:

A shout out to BullGod for working out how to make eyepatches.

And just a couple more misc. screenshots:

Last edited by Hayabusa Sushi; May 10, 2013 at 09:32 AM.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

KANSUKE! W00T! Awesome

You should definitely use the Fuurin Kazan theme by AKira Senju in some promotional trailer or something.

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

KANSUKE! W00T! Awesome

You should definitely use the Fuurin Kazan theme by AKira Senju in some promotional trailer or something.
    Haha. Is my inspiration that obvious, Erwin?

Granted, I am only up to Episode 13. I'm surprised how awesome they managed to make young Imagawa Yoshimoto seem. And, of course, Gackt as Uesugi Kenshin.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

KANSUKE! W00T! Awesome

I want to see Kenshin look like a girly man, complete with Shamisen as a weapon.

... I just gave myself a great idea...

The first four signature banners have been released. So, head to the OP, look under Show Your Support and pick a banner to show off around Total War Center.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

quand sort ce mod? Je suis impatient! C'est vraimentd du bon boulot§

Nirppu's Avatar Laetus

What kind of start are you planing for Matsunaga because i was thinking Matsunaga became independed at the year 1566 so are the vassal of Miyoshi or what???
    And i know he was technically independed at when he conquered Yamata for Miyoshi.

I'm pretty sure this one is in the same period as the main campaign in vanilla Shogun 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayabusa Sushi View Post
    Hmm... Yeah, thanks for that. I've decided to go with the traditional Japanese armour over the European one. Here's a few more screenshots:

Oda Nobunaga:

Uesugi Kenshin (new look):

Uesugi Kenshin that 毘 like a chef cook~~~~~lol

what about this.....龍
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkt4...layer_embedded
    Last edited by WTFM-GzZ; June 02, 2013 at 12:58 AM.
    Wind.Trees.Fire.Mountion-風林火山→http://wtfm.exblog.jp

Quote Originally Posted by Hayabusa Sushi View Post
    It's hard to judge exactly how far along the Sengoku Campaign is, but quite a bit is done. There are already new flags and icons for clans, as well as some new clans added. But there are still some big things, like diplomacy to do. Lately, I've been working on adding unique generals to some clans. (Shibata Katsuie to the Oda, for example) And they all have their own unique looks (like Naoe Kanetsugu does in Tenka Fubu).

Speaking of which, here's a look at Takeda Shingen's famous, one-eyed strategist, Yamamoto Kansuke!:

A shout out to BullGod for working out how to make eyepatches.

IMAGAWA YOSHIMOTO cam add Helmets dragons?

And just a couple more misc. screenshots:

Wind.Trees.Fire.Mountion-風林火山→http://wtfm.exblog.jp

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast