Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Tenka Fubu

DeanE555's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: The Tenka Fubu Campaign - 1.7

hi there mister hayabusa sushi! first of all thanks for the mods! second, I noticed that if you select toyotomi (not hashiba) on costum battles you see hideyoshi's armor but not his head! just lettin' ya know! oh and it might be late now but happy new year!

Hello, first of all great mod can't wait to play it. But I keep enocuntering this problem that I cannot fix. I downloaded the 1.7 Tenka Fubu and everything and I can play everything fine but the only problme is that I cannot change any of the options from the Tenka Fubu Launcher. It keeps saying Tenka Fubu Options folder is not present. I redownloaded the file and it is still not in there. Am I doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by DeanE555 View Post
    hi there mister hayabusa sushi! first of all thanks for the mods! second, I noticed that if you select toyotomi (not hashiba) on costum battles you see hideyoshi's armor but not his head! just lettin' ya know! oh and it might be late now but happy new year!
    Thanks for pointing that out. I must have overlooked that in the last patch, because I thought I fixed it. But apparently not. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Diskence View Post
    Hello, first of all great mod can't wait to play it. But I keep enocuntering this problem that I cannot fix. I downloaded the 1.7 Tenka Fubu and everything and I can play everything fine but the only problme is that I cannot change any of the options from the Tenka Fubu Launcher. It keeps saying Tenka Fubu Options folder is not present. I redownloaded the file and it is still not in there. Am I doing something wrong?
    The launcher that comes with Tenka Fubu at the moment is the wrong one. I seemed to have accidentally packed the wrong launcher with this release, so you'll need to either move the .pack files manually or download the launcher via the Sengoku or Taiheiki mods. I'm looking to resolve this when I have some spare time on my hands next.

~ Click the image above to check out my mods ~
    Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Just in case, I'm doubt, the old 'tenka fubu launcher' has lots of options such as enhanced gameplay, no horo and many radious concerned stuffs however 'hayabusa mod manager' only has monthly turn option.

Is that mean all those options are already included in new version of tenka fubu? Or you planning to create new laucher only for the tenka fubu mod with those various options?
    Was there ever any clarification on this?

Yerevan's Avatar Campidoctor

Hi Sushi. This mod has been on my list since quite some time now. I finally got to play it and I must say that this is an outstanding mod you created here.

Been playing a few turns as Hideyoshi Hashiba. Just a few turns but I couldn't wait to say it's beautifull, the AI makes coherent choices, everything seems to be balanced and the battles are epic. I 've been playing S2 long enough to recognize that after a few turns. Besides this mod puts the player right in the action at first turn.

My neighbours and friends, the Ukita, have been attacking Mori terumoto's lands and after some progression they have been wiped out and Bizen was taken. The Mori brought their huge stack on my territory to put pressure and proposed to settle for peace. I really apreciate the realism of such a move. But I had to refuse, as I don't think Nobunaga would have appreciate this...

Then their army broke on my castle and here is Shogun2 biggest and last weakness at the moment : because their army failed, Terumoto and his son had to suicide themselves by attacking the rest of my army alone with their body guards.
    I remember this was the most frustrating thing in S2 and wht I stoppped playing. All those tremendous war chiefs, that left such a mark on history will constantly die in the early turns, as soon as their army fail.
    Then you find yourself making war against puerile anonymous one star generals and the game loose a lot.

This is so boring I hesitate to make all the biggest faction leaders immortals ! But I suppose, it's just stupid (but the idea of lonely daymios wandering on the map after they lost their lands relinds me of RAN in a way)

Anyway, out of that, this mod is perfect. I just need to install sinfonia semplice again becasue the bow cav just make gun sounds.
    Last edited by Yerevan; February 18, 2014 at 03:00 AM.
    " Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! "

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

would do try this
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

The Taiheiki launcher also has errors with Nobunaga's skin options.
    The afore-mentioned personage has been marked for honorable execution
    in accordance to the lawful tradition and practice of the Morag Tong Guild.
    The Bearer of this non-disputable document has official sanctioned license
    to kill the afore-mentioned personage.

I'm having a problem with the 12 turns option, when I look to apply it. An error pops up saying, that it can not find "\data\Tenka Fubu Options\12 TPY"

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Here the same but in in my case it's with the Oda's skins options ....

Edit. Now it works, using the mod manger I've found in the Sengoku Campaign. There is the option for one turn/one month but there isn't that for the skins of Oda, so the Mod works fine now and .. the it's AWESOME!

Side note in the hope being of help: I looked in the folder of Tenka Fubu and the pack file numbered 003 containing the skins of Oda is absent, I don't know if there is something wrong in the built or if the skins of Oda are no more an option, I wanted only to signal the fact!

Again: GREAT WORK! + REP!

hello.I'm not a native so that I can't write so much,sorry,sorry.
    loving this mod and HAYABUSA's another mod which named "tenka fubu"mod.
    these mods are next to perfect but these would be more perfect if Oda's banner and sashimono to be "eiraku tsuho".
    enjoy your mods ,thank you

sorry I did some mistake that the#491 was for the thread of sengoku mod

Default Re: The Tenka Fubu Campaign

Hope this helps somewhat.

Hashiba:
    Hideyoshi is missing his officers Mitsunari Ishida, Kiyomasa Kato, Masanori Fukushima, Kanbei Kuroda and his brother Hidenaga. (Hideyori wasn't born until 1593-ish so I don't know if that can be added in)

Shimazu: I see that you made Toyohisa the son of Yoshihiro, and that's probably for the best since Iehisa died in 1587 and never actually became the clan leader, but Yoshihisa should be in the brother slot, with maybe Tadamoto Niiro or Arinobu Yamada in the general category.

Akechi: Probably add Mitsuyoshi Akechi and Hidemitsu Akechi as sons, and maybe Masachika Matsuda and Toshimitsu Saito as generals.

Ukita: Naoie's son Hideie would probably be a good add here.

Oda: His sons Nobutada, Nobukatsu and Nobutaka for family, maybe even add Hidenobu as a son for Nobutada since he was born in 1580, plausable generals would definitely have to be Ranmaru Mori, Tsuneoki Ikeda, Murashige Araki, Bokuzen Ujiie, etc... There are quite a lot of generals you could give the Oda clan.

Date: Not much actually needs to be done here at all, but Kojuro should be a general, and maybe be accompanied by Tsunamoto Oniniwa

Takeda: Both brothers should actually be generals .

Tokugawa: The Tokugawa's Shitenno (Four Great Generals) would be a cool add: Tadakatsu Honda, Naomasa Ii, Tadatsugu Sakai and Yasumasa Sakakibara or even Hanzo himself, rather than just the hero unit.

Uesugi: Kanetsugu should a general, and maybe add Shigenaga Honjo, Kagemochi Amakasu, and Tomonobu Saito

Shibata: Nothing really needs to be changed, maybe add Katsumitsu Fuwa and Nagayori Murai as generals.

Ikko: Maybe add Rairen Shimozuma and Rairyu Shimozuma.

Otomo: Shigetane Takahashi might be a good general to add, along with Dosetsu Tachibana, Muneshige Tachibana and Ginchiyo Tachibana.

Some of the clans you mentioned in relation to generals are on the map as different clans. For example, Tachibana controls Higo, so their leader wouldn't simply be an Otomo general.

Quote Originally Posted by Homusubi View Post
    Some of the clans you mentioned in relation to generals are on the map as different clans. For example, Tachibana controls Higo, so their leader wouldn't simply be an Otomo general.
    True, however, I didn't know very many Otomo Generals, so I added in Tachibana anyways.

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

i know i should not ask this question, did this mod use vanilla system like fatigue,morale, and cai , like cdir priority tables, i can ask this because i love to compare other mod cai number and suprisingly this mod dont even have it.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Hey guys, this mod looks really awesome and I'm really impressed with all the work put into it. Is there any way I can download this from the steam workshop or can it not be put there for some reason?

Shigetane Takahashi for Otomo general is good idea because famous otomo general

Total War Shogun 2 : Morning Sun Mods - Ming Dynasty vs Japan Shogunate
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...un-Version-1-0

somebody please tell me that this mod doesn't accidentally delete my saints and heroes unit pack, @@. Just downloaded this mod today, look great, but somehow i couldn't find the heroes and saints unit in custom battle, still can see the units from sengoku jidai though. T T

i dont understand how t o install this mod.. my english is so bad..!

there are 2 folder inside Tenka Fubu/data when i extracted them,
    1. Encyclopedia
    2. Tenka Fubu.

should i merge the (Tenka Fubu) Encyclopedia folder to the shogun 2 encyclopedia folder?,
    should i paste all the .pack & mmi file into 'shogun2/data' or 'shogun2/data/Tenka Fubu' ?

i'm so confused with the instalation screenshot up there^ (page 1)

Hi adpx17. Its a little bit confused at the start.
    1. You put the file Tenka Fubu Launcher in Steam/SteamApp/Common/Shogun2 or whatever your directory is,
    2. there are 2 folders inside the folder which are : encyclopedia and Tenka Fubu. copy the encyclopedia folder, paste on your Steam/SteamApp/Common/Shogun2/data.
    3. finally, inside the Tenka Fubu folder are 4 files : 00Tenkafubu.mmi , TF_00_Main, TF_00_Main_12Y , TF_01_models, TF_02_UI. copy 4 files and paste to Steam/SteamApp/Common/Shogun2/data.
    4. Clear enough?