Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenka Fubu

Default Re: The Tenka Fubu Campaign - Version 1.0.1

Good news!
    I've been experimenting around with some of my old ideas and have been able to do some pretty ground-breaking stuff.
    I'm keeping it all under wraps for now, but you'll soon see some pretty cutting edge stuff that no other mod has done before.

Let the speculations begin!
    Last edited by Hayabusa Sushi; October 12, 2012 at 05:13 AM.

~ Click the image above to check out my mods ~
    Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Black_Watch42's Avatar Libertus

awesome news my friend, can't wait for release or more info, whatever comes first

Herr Doctor's Avatar Biarchus

May be some hints at last?

bladeroffire's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Hayabusa Sushi View Post
    Good news!
    I've been experimenting around with some of my old ideas and have been able to do some pretty ground-breaking stuff.
    I'm keeping it all under wraps for now, but you'll soon see some pretty cutting edge stuff that no other mod has done before.

Let the speculations begin!
    oO is it clan specs finally?

--------------------------------------------------------
    The Tenka Fubu Campaign | Alpha Tester
    The Taiheiki Campaign | Alpha Tester

Elianus's Avatar Ordinarius

Looks pretty good. Keep it up!
    ''Πας μη Έλλην, βάρβαρος.''

Herr Doctor's Avatar Biarchus

Any news? I am really intrigued about your project.

Hello everyone,
    I would like to ask some questions. I have downloaded the file and doing everything like the instruction which was given by Mr Hayabusa but when I clicked the start campaign on the launcher it appeared a error message and I have tried to resolve it but it has not worked. Is this possible if anyone can help me. Thank you very much for answering.

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Doctor View Post
    Any news? I am really intrigued about your project.
    Well, work is going pretty well at the moment. I'm currently working on the big surprise, but there are still a couple of bugs with it, so I won't be saying what it is yet until I'm satisfied that it works perfectly.
    Plus, if I can't fix the bugs, it won't be such a big disappointment...

Quote Originally Posted by conchim View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I would like to ask some questions. I have downloaded the file and doing everything like the instruction which was given by Mr Hayabusa but when I clicked the start campaign on the launcher it appeared a error message and I have tried to resolve it but it has not worked. Is this possible if anyone can help me. Thank you very much for answering.
    Is it an error message that comes up in the game itself, or a Windows error message? Could you please tell me what the error message is saying? Cheers.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Averroes19's Avatar Miles

Well, I gave in and downloaded the mod, installed, played it and picked the faction Hishabi. Pretty fun game so far. It feels very well balanced. I am enjoying it so far. Glad that there are more mod makers out there for Shogun 2. Good job on this mod!

Hey guys. Here's a quick update, just to let you know that I am still working on v 1.0.2, despite the lack of recent posts.

I'm mostly happy with how 1.0.2 is looking, I'm just tweaking a few new things. What do you think of this new, Samurai Warriors 2 inspired cape for Oda Nobunaga?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

See the awesome split purple cape (with flames)?

So, what do you think? Yay or nay? I'm still trying to decide between this split purple cape and the normal red one...

Also, I need to mention that this big surprise that I mentioned a while ago will not be included in v 1.0.2. You're going to have to wait until I'm satisfied with it working 100%, sorry about that. But, believe me, there are still plenty of other things in v 1.0.2 to keep you occupied. I'm still not going to give an exact release date, but it should be soon (before the end of the month)
    Last edited by Hayabusa Sushi; October 24, 2012 at 08:59 AM.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Perhaps I overlooked it but could you detail unit/balance changes from vanilla? I saw a reference to Naginata Ashigaru...

Edit: Okay, i've found a ref to Radious units. Does that mean I can just look there for a list of new units/stat changes?
    Last edited by Charsi; October 24, 2012 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charsi View Post
    Perhaps I overlooked it but could you detail unit/balance changes from vanilla? I saw a reference to Naginata Ashigaru...

Edit: Okay, i've found a ref to Radious units. Does that mean I can just look there for a list of new units/stat changes?
    I have added the units from Radious' (first) unit mod. But I've slightly edited the stats of them to be more balanced with the default units (things like their cost and upkeep). This is because I believe that Radious units are designed to be played alongside Radious Stats, which changes the stats of the default units. Because the Tenka Fubu Campaign doesn't use his Stats mod, the new units were rather unbalanced and had to be brought down to a default-friendly level.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

I like the purple cap

I started playing as Uesugi and was looking on their clan traits screen and the traits state "Enables building of: " and thats it, no name of the building. Theres also two entries of this.
    Rome > Darthmod Med2:K > SS6.4, Rule_Brittania, Broken Crescent Empire > Empire Realism Napoleon > Darthmod Shogun 2 > True Samurai, [WIP] Mettle Blades and Skills

Tired of changing steam Launcher options for Med 2/Kingdoms mods? use Kingdoms App Launcher

Funniest Thread in Rome 2 history: The new "you got the sandals wrong" thread.

great news, can't wait for this surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorhaax View Post
    I started playing as Uesugi and was looking on their clan traits screen and the traits state "Enables building of: " and thats it, no name of the building. Theres also two entries of this.
    Cheers, I'll fix that for 1.0.2

On a side note, I'm thinking of changing one of the playable clans for Version 1.0.3. I'm considering making the Honganji a playable faction to replace the Otomo. They can both create revolts, etc. with the Honganji and their radical Buddhists and the Otomo and their Christians. It would be like playing as the Ikko Ikki in the original campaign. Additionally, the Honganji were more relevant to the Oda / Tenka Fubu as they were a constant hindrance to Nobunaga, whereas the Otomo really didn't do much until they requested that Hideyoshi aid them in a Kyushu Campaign. So what do you think, do you want the Ikko to come back, or should I keep the Otomo?

Decisions, decisions...
    Last edited by Hayabusa Sushi; October 25, 2012 at 06:15 PM.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Default Re: The Tenka Fubu Campaign - Version 1.0.2 Coming Soon!

this looks like a great mod.. but why cant i see the Hashiba clan when i want to play the campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by toyo View Post
    this looks like a great mod.. but why cant i see the Hashiba clan when i want to play the campaign?
    Currently, the Hashiba Clan requires you to have the Ikko Ikki Clan pack, but I'm working a way around this for later versions.

Also, I've added the new Ichijo and Ito clans to the Campaign Clans List in the first post.
    Additionally, I've fixed some errors with the images not showing up and I've uploaded a new map that includes the location of the Ito and Ichijo.

Version 1.0.2 is ready and if I get time today, I'll be sure to upload it for you all!

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

great new mate

Default Re: The Tenka Fubu Campaign - Version 1.0.2 Released!

Version 1.0.2 now available to download!

Have fun!

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

MagicCuboid's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: The Tenka Fubu Campaign - Version 1.0.2 Released!

What's the surprise!!!
    "I've snapped and plotted all my life. There's no other way to be alive, king, and fifty all at once." - Henry II, The Lion in Winter