Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenka Fubu

Default Re: The Tenka Fubu Campaign - Version 1.0.2 Released!

Quote Originally Posted by Tada Katsu Nomi !!! View Post
    Follow the steps exactly like the instructions in the read me .. I had the same problem but then I found additional files spawned in the tanka fubu folder in the shogun 2 folder (not data) so I moved them to the data folder (they were .pack and .m smthng) .. When I loaded it up again it worked.
    I'm not finding anything out of place in the Taku Fubu folder... but in my data folder (the original, not the one for Taku Fubu) There are many file that are labeled like patch_fots2.pack and movies.pack,
    are these the files you are talking about?

Honganji !!! when will these things be implemented ?
    Oh and about the bonus campaigns .. Is it like the original ? I mean you win if you capture a couple of provinces? Or takes as long as a normal campaign ?
    The Honganji will be included in the next update, along with the return of the Ikko religion
    And, as has been mentioned, it takes just as long to complete a bonus campaign as it does to do a normal one.

Quote Originally Posted by Elianus View Post
    I understand that you are aiming for different bonuses for each clan but would it not make more sense to give the Date and the Shimazu (especially them) bonuses related to firearms (better units or easier access)?
    EDIT: Something similar for the Tokugawa, possibly also better and more cannons.
    This is a good idea, I'll have a look more into appropriate bonuses. I just made up a few to begin with randomly

Quote Originally Posted by Nujabes View Post
    I'm not finding anything out of place in the Taku Fubu folder... but in my data folder (the original, not the one for Taku Fubu) There are many file that are labeled like patch_fots2.pack and movies.pack,
    are these the files you are talking about?
    Are your /Tenka Fubu/ and /Tenka Fubu Options/ folders inside your /data/ folder? If not, moving them into /data/ should fix the problem.

Alternatively...

In your /data/ folder, there should be:
    • 00tenkafubu.mmi
    • TF_Main.pack
    • TF_Models.pack
    • TF_UI.pack

as well as any options that you selected via the launcher.
    If the launcher doesn't work for some reason, you can manually copy the files out of the /Tenka Fubu/ folder and paste them into /data/. Then, when you want to play the original game again, remove the files from /data/.

Also, make sure that you don't have any other mods activated in your /data/ folder, as these may be causing the original game to load.
    Last edited by Hayabusa Sushi; November 20, 2012 at 03:24 AM.

~ Click the image above to check out my mods ~
    Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Libertus

And when should the update be expected ?! it's looking more and more exciting !
    Oh and would the clans from bonus campaigns have specialties as well ?

Ah, Thank you very much the items were not going to the main data folder but instead posting in the faku/data/ folder. I solved it why copying them into shogun II/data/ like you suggested and i has solved the problem.

So, I've been thinking for a while now that I should work part-time on a small Rise of the Samurai mod to complement the Tenka Fubu Campaign. It wouldn't come out as fast as Tenka Fubu did and updates would be few and far between as Tenka Fubu would still be my main focus. The Rise of the Samurai mod may never even get finished. But I have started work on it and I'm pleased to (semi-)announce:
    The Tenka Fubu Campaign:
    Rise of the Oda

Here's my planned map and logo:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Note: From now on, all Rise of the Oda related stuff will be updated in the second post of this topic (the one that is usually <RESERVED>)
    Last edited by Hayabusa Sushi; November 20, 2012 at 03:09 AM.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Libertus

Default Re: The Tenka Fubu Campaign - v1.0.2 - Rise of the Oda Announced!

Looks good looks gooood ! Oda was the one and only clan that led me to Japan's history and always favored them among other clans as the most noteworthy . .

Regarding the Honganji, will they have the matchlock monks too ?! would be nice if their bonus was +Superior monk units.
    Oh and when should this update be expected ? Time estimation at least so it doesn't itch in the back of my head please :p.

Will keep track on the rise of the Oda !

Oh and when I tried playing as Honganji I started off at the chosokabe position and as The Oromo at the same time .. What could be causing this ?
    Last edited by Tada Katsu Nomi !!!; November 19, 2012 at 12:32 PM.

Default Re: The Tenka Fubu Campaign - v1.0.2 - Rise of the Oda Announced!

Looks good looks gooood ! Oda was the one and only clan that led me to Japan's history and always favored them among other clans as the most noteworthy . .

Regarding the Honganji, will they have the matchlock monks too ?! would be nice if their bonus was +Superior monk units.
    Oh and when should this update be expected ? Time estimation at least so it doesn't itch in the back of my head please :p.

Will keep track on the rise of the Oda !

Oh and when I tried playing as Honganji I started off at the chosokabe position and as The Oromo at the same time .. What could be causing this ?
    The Bonus Campaigns still need a little work, but should be fully functional in the next update.

As for a release date for the next update...
    I don't really like giving a release date until a week or so before hand. But, updates are usually about a month or so apart, and Version 1.0.2 is not that old yet

Here's a quick image to show off the Hashiba not needing the Ikko Ikki DLC and the Honganji in the Clan Select Menu:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

On an unreleated note, CA has announced a new Shogun 2 DLC to be released on November 30! And it's a new clan!
    What this means for Tenka Fubu? It means another playable clan is possible. What do you think people? Keep the Otomo and the Honganji? Or would you rather see the Otomo replaced with one of the following clans? (Maybe the Hojo? Mori? Chosokabe? Saika even?)

• Anegakoji
    • Ashina
    • Chosokabe
    • Hatakeyama
    • Hojo
    • Honma
    • Hosokawa
    • Ichijo
    • Iga Sokoku Ikki
    • Ito
    • Kikkawa
    • Kobayakawa
    • Maeda
    • Miyoshi
    • Mogami
    • Mori
    • Niwa
    • Ryuzoji
    • Saika
    • Sanada
    • Satake
    • Satomi
    • Shimizu
    • Tachibana
    • Yamana
    • Yamanouchi

I'm leaving this one to the public to decide, so let me know your choice!
    Note: this will all rely on whether or not there are too many differences between the Otomo and other clans (unique agents, unique tech tree, etc.). In which case, I may just make the Otomo playable once again. But I would also make the highest voted clan a Bonus Campaign Clan!
    Last edited by Hayabusa Sushi; November 20, 2012 at 04:45 AM.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

Default Re: The Tenka Fubu Campaign - v1.0.2 - Rise of the Oda Announced! - Vote for the next playable Clan!

SANADA!

Masayuki would then be featured in 2 mods.

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

Elianus's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: The Tenka Fubu Campaign - v1.0.2 - Now with Noticeboard!

Mori
    ''Πας μη Έλλην, βάρβαρος.''

Libertus

Chosokabe - Maeda - Hojo - kobayakawa - Sanada .. Any of these clans would be a welcome addition in my opinion ..

Edit: you know what ... Keep the Otomo I just saw the Link ....... Looks too awesome ..
    Last edited by Tada Katsu Nomi !!!; November 20, 2012 at 10:20 AM.

I'm for the Otomo, this is pretty much the only mod that features them prominently

Libertus

Default Re: The Tenka Fubu Campaign - v1.0.2

By the way .. What are the characteristics of realm divide in this mod ?

By the way .. What are the characteristics of realm divide in this mod ?
    Realm Divide has much less of an effect in the Tenka Fubu Campaign. It reduces all diplomatic relations with clans by a small amount instantly. But there is no loss over time, as was in the default game.

EDIT: But this requires the Enhanced Gameplay option to be selected. Otherwise, it is the same as in the original game.
    Last edited by Hayabusa Sushi; November 29, 2012 at 02:21 PM.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Libertus

Oh and when the Otomo dlc is out .. How will it affect the next update ? Will you make the changes apply or does it depend on whether you have the dlc ?

Any plans to get rid of swords magically beating spear walls and reduce anti-cav bonus from such ridiculous values?

You should move the otomo to it's dlc slot so it can utilize the new units and tech trees, then fill the old slot with a new clan... i would like to see it as the Ryuzojii, the Sanada, or the Imperial court.

also it would be cool if you could change the look of the otomo daimyo to have a more spanish influence to him.

First I would like to say good job, this looks great. I plan on downloading.
    But was just wondering does this replace vanilla or in a different folder. Just wondering because I preordered the Otomo clan DLC and wanted to give them a try before I change them

I would like to vote to keep the Otomo

Quote Originally Posted by ZackG31 View Post
    First I would like to say good job, this looks great. I plan on downloading.
    But was just wondering does this replace vanilla or in a different folder. Just wondering because I preordered the Otomo clan DLC and wanted to give them a try before I change them
    The Tenka Fubu Campaign uses its own files and its own folders. They are just placed inside the data folder. It will not affect your game at all unless you have the mod active. You can activate/deactivate it whenever you want using the launcher.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance