Thread: Population and Religion

Adonnus's Avatar Civis

Default Population and Religion

I keep running out of men because I used them all up! Georgia seems to be the only province with historical populations. Also, Texas is Animist 100%. Can these be fixed?

Default Re: Population and Religion

Yes, thanks for remember me, that was planned for 3.5

Say, is it possible to change the names of religions? There could be a "pro-secession" and "anti-secession" religion or pro and anti abolition so states may decide to leave whichever side they're on. just a thought.

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupanibre View Post
    Say, is it possible to change the names of religions? There could be a "pro-secession" and "anti-secession" religion or pro and anti abolition so states may decide to leave whichever side they're on. just a thought.
    yes, already planned for 3.5... will it be executed? if we have enough time...

sorry to revive this its kinda old but it would be real cool if in border states like missori the religion would be mostly pro slavery but still union controlled so some confederate aligned rebels would try to take the city back over for the confederates. cuz i know if a country takes ur city rebels could possibly take it back for you in vanilla anyway