Thread: Bringing to campaign map all the units avaible in custom battle for each faction

Ego123's Avatar Tiro
    Linz, Austria & Sighetu Marmatiei, Romania

Default Bringing to campaign map all the units avaible in custom battle for each faction

I start to fix that for my taste,because i was very upset when in my polish campaign i was unable to recruit Hussars and Dismounted Lithuanian Cavalry.
    Faction after faction i have put on the campaign(export_descr_buildings) the units avaible just in custom battle,and perfect ballancing whit other units in reqruitment and availability.

All the units from each faction have been add for reqruitmen in Campaign,except new world bodyguars for spain,france,england.

I will soon write and post a complet list whit each faction added unit for campaign reqruitment.

THIS IS THE LIST

POLAND - POLISH RETAINERS,HUSSARS,DISMOUNTED LITHUANIAN CAVALRY
    HUNGARY - HUSSARS
    DENMARK - SAMI AXEMEN,DIS. FEUDAL KNIGHTS,DIS. CHIVALRIC KNIGHTS,SCOUTS
    FRANCE - VOULGE MILITIA,VOULGIER,LATE CROSSBOWMEN,GENDARMES,LANCERS,NOBLE KNIGHTS,DISM. FRENCH ARCHERS,AVENTURIER

SPAIN - LATE CROSSBOWMEN
    SICILY - DISM.MEN AT ARMS,HALBERD MILITIA,CONDOTIERI(MERCENARY UNIT FOR BALANCING THE CAVALRY)
    MILAN - ZWEI HANDER,MEN AT ARMS CAVALRY,BROKEN LANCES
    HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE - HALBERD MILITIA,DISM. IMPERIAL KNIGHTS,IMPERIAL KNIGHTS HEAVY CAVALRY,ZWEI HANDER
    KIEVAN RUS - TARTAR LANCERS,DISM. TARTAR LANCERS FOR BALLANCING THE FACTION
    BYZANTIUM - PRONOIA INFANTRY,SKYTHIKON,KATAPHRACTOI
    SELJUK SUL. - KURDISH AUXILIARIES,HALBERD MILITIA,TURKISH JAVELINMEN,AZABS
    MOORS - DISMOUNTED TUAREG,DESERT CAVALRY,NUBIAN SPEARMEN
    EGYPT - AL - SHAIR INFANTRY,KHASSEKI INFANTRY,KURDISH JAVELINMEN,NUBIAN ARCHERS,GHULAMS CAVALRY
    MONGOLS - MONGOL FOOT ARCHERS
    ENGLAND - BILLMEN,HEAVY BILL MILITIA,HEAVY BILLMEN,MOUNTED LONGBOWMEN
    SCOTLAND - SCOTS PIKE MILITIA,GALLOGLAICH(MERCENARY UNIT FOR BALLANCING THE INFANTRY)
    VENICE- DISMOUNTED BROKEN LANCES,STRADIOTS,MEN AT ARMS CAVALRY
    LITHUANIA - SUDOVIAN TRIBESMEN
    NORWAY - DISM. FEUDAL KNIGHTS,DISM.CHIVALRIC KNIGHTS
    ANTIOCH - MOUNTED SERGEANTS,TURKOPOLES
    JERUSALEM - TEMPLAR CONFREE KNIGHTS,MOUNTED SERGEANTS
    PAPAL STATES - DISMOUNTED BROKEN LANCES

ITS POSSIBLE TO MISS A UNIT OR TWO IN THIS LIST FROM MY NOTEBOOK PROGRESS.

Please if you download and aply that minor change and start a new campaign,tell my if you spot a problem,or a omissed unit.

(Sorry for my bad english writing)

THIS LITTLE MOD IT WILL WORK JUST FOR KLEAN KGCM 4.3,NOT SAVEGAME COMPATIBLE,PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR EDB & EDU

here is the link,the export_descr_building & export_descr_unit have to bee put in ......Medieval II Total War\mods\kingdoms_grand_campaign_mod\data

LINK!
    http://www.girlshare.ro/4387672.3

here are the pictures,are just 3 little exemples of my work

Last edited by Ego123; August 12, 2012 at 09:00 PM.

Ego123's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Bringing to campaign map all the units avaible in custom battle for each faction

England Campaign Pictures whit new added units.

Ego123's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Bringing to campaign map all the units avaible in custom battle for each faction

Byzantium & Denmark exemple

Ego123's Avatar Tiro

Last edited by Ego123; August 12, 2012 at 09:00 PM.

Your download link appears to have expired, would you mind rehosting this file? You've done a LOT of good work and I'd really like to avoid editing all the removed units back in again. Having done it before, it takes an ungodly amount of time.

SirEyeball's Avatar Miles

Another submod out of commission are there any submods left that actually work?

I'd poke this if I knew how, but my modding skills are nonexistent.

Dead Download

Can you reupload ?

Reupload would be nice

Ego123's Avatar Tiro

Please can someone from the staff to delete this thread i have one the same.Thanks.