Thread: Is it possible to...

♔ST0MPA♔'s Avatar Ordinarius

Default Is it possible to...

...Turn a port into a city its self? or at least upgraded to a garrisonable building.
    Also. I was wondering if the battlemap could portray a more realistic scene of a port when you fight an army that is blockading you'r port by foot.

Is it possible to make polybian troops cost less to recruit, to simulate the men having to supply their own equipment, except cavelry. but make infantry of that era slighty weaker. then increase the cost maybe slightly more when the marius reform kicks in to simulate the stae actually now supplying the army?
    "Yeah tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death; I shall fear no evil... for I'm the meanest sonofa in the valley."

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

Default Re: Is it possible to...

For the first thing about ports to cities, and making ports garrisonable, you cannot do that, its hardcoded. And you cannot make ports appear on the battle map when you fight on them.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

♔ST0MPA♔'s Avatar Ordinarius

They sure make it hard for you guys to do anything
    "Yeah tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death; I shall fear no evil... for I'm the meanest sonofa in the valley."

Ah, to dream then bash your brains out on hardcoded.
    Modders are miracle workers but they do have limits.

Andrew