Thread: A plea for recruitment agency

Icon10 A plea for recruitment agency

I've been helping my folks in the field a bit today, and I've came up with an idea. What the darn could working in the field have to do with TTW and recruitment agency? Well, soon enough you'll see.

A Blue Peasant working the field on his liege's estate.

What do Y'all think - could I pass for a Blue Peasant? The model is ok, ye say? What? The skin is wrong? Why? The vivid pattern on my lower clothing isn't ok? Well, don't be silly - that's just to express my stature - I'm from among the upper classes of the Blue Peasants. The black upper wear doesn't suit a Blue Peasant? Well... Perhaps I'm a ninja Blue Peasant? Yeah, that's it! All in all - I'm a vicious enough Blue Peasant (just look at that savage face expression and tremble! ) and I demand that I be levied into the Blue army to fight against all the aggressors who should ever dare attack the Blue Peasants again - be it the Ottomans, the Wallachians, the Serbs, the Bulgarians, the Bosnians, the Hospitalers, or anyone else! Let 'em come, the greedy invaders! I hope the RA will heed my plea.

The anthem of the Blue Peasants.

Edit: for those of you who don't have a clue what the *#%! am I @!+?ing about, check this thread:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...184252&page=66
    There are more interesting debates on the matter of our Blue friends in the realm of Tsardoms, but this will do, you'll get a general idea of how important they are.

Last edited by Son of Serbia; August 11, 2012 at 04:18 PM.

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Default Re: A plea for recruitment agency

Aye, Blue Peasants FTW!
    Btw, my field-work attire is quite similar to yours, except that my shorts are either dark-blue (upg 1) or jeans (upg 2) and I don't have a... coif.

And, woah, I hadn't heard that song since... I can't remember when!

Quote Originally Posted by NikeBG View Post
    Aye, Blue Peasants FTW!
    Btw, my field-work attire is quite similar to yours, except that my shorts are either dark-blue (upg 1) or jeans (upg 2) and I don't have a... coif.

And, woah, I hadn't heard that song since... I can't remember when!

Wow, I can't even imagine the amount of armor on those ug2 jeans!
    And I thought that I was from among the upper Blue Peasant classes...

Aside from armor benefits and intimidation effects it exerts over the enemy, the coif also excels at protecting your ears against the chilly wind when you go to do your daily work at the field with a headache (as I did in this case), and also against swarms of pesky mosquitoes in the dusk.

Yeah, it's a song of the old... A traditional song, you get it? What did you expect for an anthem? A modern hit?

For all of Yous - note that my shorts are dark blue, not black.
    Last edited by Son of Serbia; August 12, 2012 at 08:44 AM.

SpyrosM91's Avatar Despotes

you guys are hired!!!! the next battle you'll fight, will be against the VARANGIAN GUARD !!!!

Proud Tsardoms Total War: Historian - Coder - Scripter - Mapper

"No one else available...?"

All right, then, let me go fetch my coif and my whole-life savings, then pay a visit to our Blue blacksmith and buy those ug2 jeans... Then let the Norsemen come!

I've actually listened the whole video, btw. You're one mean dude.
    Last edited by Son of Serbia; August 12, 2012 at 09:42 AM.

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Bring them on! I've already gained 4 years of experience with the axe and the maul - the latter should be especially good against your tin-can wine-bags.

Btw, I also watched the whole video (must be a common Blue Peasant culture thing). And I even noticed from the first seconds that the second laugh was from Death Note (eventhough I didn't finish watching it, many years ago).

Bring them on! I've already gained 4 years of experience with the axe and the maul - the latter should be especially good against your tin-can wine-bags.
    Dude, Spyros, you can't even imagine how wide variety of Blue Peasant weapons I can wield is.
    Btw, I also watched the whole video (must be a common Blue Peasant culture thing).

phoenix[illusion]'s Avatar Palman Bracht

hahahha, A Blue Peasant working the field on his liege's estate, very funny text
    i'm blue dabadibaduba

blue peasants in the future, with genetically changed skin

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

i wouldn't mind this blue peasant attacking me

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by phoenix[illusion]; August 17, 2012 at 03:21 PM.
    long time no see, but still twc drug kickin'
    check out Tsardoms: Total War!
    Under patronage of respectable Annaeus
    Patron of honorable Giacomo Colonna

Oh, the futuristic Blue Peasants! Nice one.

I can think of a few Blue Peasants of gentler sex I wouldn't mind being subject of their... khm... aggressiveness.