Thread: Bringing to campaign map all the units avaible in custom battle for each faction

Ego123's Avatar Tiro
    Linz, Austria & Sighetu Marmatiei, Romania

Default Bringing to campaign map all the units avaible in custom battle for each faction

I start to fix that for my taste,because i was very upset when in my polish campaign i was unable to recruit Hussars and Dismounted Lithuanian Cavalry.
    Faction after faction i have put on the campaign(export_descr_buildings) the units avaible just in custom battle,and perfect ballancing whit other units in reqruitment and availability.

All the units from each faction have been add for reqruitmen in Campaign,except new world bodyguars for spain,france,england.

I will soon write and post a complet list whit each faction added unit for campaign reqruitment.

THIS IS THE LIST

POLAND - POLISH RETAINERS,HUSSARS,DISMOUNTED LITHUANIAN CAVALRY
    HUNGARY - HUSSARS
    DENMARK - SAMI AXEMEN,DIS. FEUDAL KNIGHTS,DIS. CHIVALRIC KNIGHTS,SCOUTS
    FRANCE - VOULGE MILITIA,VOULGIER,LATE CROSSBOWMEN,GENDARMES,LANCERS,NOBLE KNIGHTS,DISM. FRENCH ARCHERS,AVENTURIER

SPAIN - LATE CROSSBOWMEN
    SICILY - DISM.MEN AT ARMS,HALBERD MILITIA,CONDOTIERI(MERCENARY UNIT FOR BALANCING THE CAVALRY)
    MILAN - ZWEI HANDER,MEN AT ARMS CAVALRY,BROKEN LANCES
    HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE - HALBERD MILITIA,DISM. IMPERIAL KNIGHTS,IMPERIAL KNIGHTS HEAVY CAVALRY,ZWEI HANDER
    KIEVAN RUS - TARTAR LANCERS,DISM. TARTAR LANCERS FOR BALLANCING THE FACTION
    BYZANTIUM - PRONOIA INFANTRY,SKYTHIKON,KATAPHRACTOI
    SELJUK SUL. - KURDISH AUXILIARIES,HALBERD MILITIA,TURKISH JAVELINMEN,AZABS
    MOORS - DISMOUNTED TUAREG,DESERT CAVALRY,NUBIAN SPEARMEN
    EGYPT - AL - SHAIR INFANTRY,KHASSEKI INFANTRY,KURDISH JAVELINMEN,NUBIAN ARCHERS,GHULAMS CAVALRY
    MONGOLS - MONGOL FOOT ARCHERS
    ENGLAND - BILLMEN,HEAVY BILL MILITIA,HEAVY BILLMEN,MOUNTED LONGBOWMEN
    SCOTLAND - SCOTS PIKE MILITIA,GALLOGLAICH(MERCENARY UNIT FOR BALLANCING THE INFANTRY)
    VENICE- DISMOUNTED BROKEN LANCES,STRADIOTS,MEN AT ARMS CAVALRY
    LITHUANIA - SUDOVIAN TRIBESMEN
    NORWAY - DISM. FEUDAL KNIGHTS,DISM.CHIVALRIC KNIGHTS
    ANTIOCH - MOUNTED SERGEANTS,TURKOPOLES
    JERUSALEM - TEMPLAR CONFREE KNIGHTS,MOUNTED SERGEANTS
    PAPAL STATES - DISMOUNTED BROKEN LANCES

ITS POSSIBLE TO MISS A UNIT OR TWO IN THIS LIST FROM MY NOTEBOOK PROGRESS.

Please if you download and aply that minor change and start a new campaign,tell my if you spot a problem,or a omissed unit.

(Sorry for my bad english writing)

THIS LITTLE MOD IT WILL WORK JUST FOR KLEAN KGCM 4.3,NOT SAVEGAME COMPATIBLE,PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR EDB & EDU

here is the link,the export_descr_building & export_descr_unit have to bee put in ......Medieval II Total War\mods\kingdoms_grand_campaign_mod\data

LINK!
    NEW LINK 05/25/2013
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/23343196/EDB+%26+EDU.rar

here are the pictures,are just 3 little exemples of my work

Last edited by Ego123; December 15, 2014 at 02:19 AM.

Ego123's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Bringing to campaign map all the units avaible in custom battle for each faction

England Campaign Pictures whit new added units.

Ego123's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Bringing to campaign map all the units avaible in custom battle for each faction

Byzantium & Denmark exemple

Downloading, thanks Ego, ill make sure to steam roll as egypt and rule everytthing from Brazil to Arabia like i once did!

Can you reupload ???

Link doesn't work. Anyone know where I can get another one?

Ego123's Avatar Tiro

The link still works.

Odd. I got an error message when I tried. I'll try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ego123 View Post
    The link still works.
    Just tried a second time. After I click on the download button, the download doesn't start. Instead I get a new window that opens to an error message.

Ego123's Avatar Tiro

I just reupload the files on Gamefront.Don't forget to read the instruction,the map and water look are not included are mods downloaded from mods thread,you can find them easily.All the units from Medieval 2 Total War and Kingsdom Expansion are included now unit left behind + ,I worked two weeks to make that I hope to enjoy.

The files seem to be available on the second link but I can't get them and go to an error page instead. Could you please upload the files as attachments on this forum?

Ya would love to have this submod but cant access either.

Hallo Ego123!

Link is not active, can You help

plz ego dying for a reply on this. Would make this the best mod, and feels like its the only thing missing to make it perfect.

Maybe someone who has downloaded it can upload it.

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

2nd link worked fine for me, here it is
    Attached Files Attached Files

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

yep works fine cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Vipman View Post
    2nd link worked fine for me, here it is
    Thanks for the uploading

Links aren't working, pls reupload!

Can you create a version that makes all custom battle units avalible in grand campaign deleting. for example, Normaly peasants, lithuanian cavalry, polish knights, woodsmen was staying forever... They should stay.. There is no option for polish knights or lithuanian cavalry but you can dismounted versions of them... That is irritating....