Thread: Great Job!

Icon10 Great Job!

To the entire ACW Team, you all did a wonderful job on 3.4. Historic accuracy is wonderful. The graphics seem more stable now, only a few crashes and hopefully there will technology advancement soon in campaign mode. Conquered as Union Army in 72 hours all the way to Grenada, played every battle. Spies would be fantastic also. Keep up the great work.

Default Re: Great Job!

No worry, the mod will get updates till i´m fully satisfied with the result.
    There are a lot of immersive additions we still can add. More different units for csa/usa, correct units for the other factions, tech tree and other gameplay aspects, etc. etc.
    And the second goal is beside adding more, improve what we have of content and the performance.

Quote Originally Posted by shokh View Post
    No worry, the mod will get updates till i´m fully satisfied with the result.
    I think you had better make a poll in this sub-forum before you decide this.
    ------ An American Civil War Modification for Total War : Shogun 2 ------

Quote Originally Posted by Murat ÖZCAN View Post
    I think you had better make a poll in this sub-forum before you decide this.
    Have stated this out in the official questions thread last night:

Quote Originally Posted by shokh
    We have not judged yet which units we will add into 3.5. So i can´t say a lot about this. But there will be an option for users to suggest them in the near future.