Thread: how to cause the american revolution?

CrazyShadowDami's Avatar Civis

Default how to cause the american revolution?

im playing as Russia, and i want to start the american revolution (ikr wierd lol)

any tips? i tried sabotaging alot of happines buildings and giving great britain philosophy tech. still nothing happens.

The Useless Member's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: how to cause the american revolution?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyShadowDami View Post
    im playing as Russia, and i want to start the american revolution (ikr wierd lol)

any tips? i tried sabotaging alot of happines buildings and giving great britain philosophy tech. still nothing happens.
    You could try to just edit it in ESF editor so that the Americans own Boston an give them a few armies.

CrazyShadowDami's Avatar Civis

could you please give a tutorial? i cant find any. im only experienced with pack file manager.

You can give GB a ton of Enlightment techs and hope they canīt handle the PO loss.

Conquer British Isles.

Send a small army to north America and raid and sack the settlements and move on (by boat or by land). Then the sttlements will rebel and theirs a chance that it With be American Rebels. since the british or French can't defend all their colonies at once loot and move. Pay for Peace with the Americans by giving them Money, once they rebuild and send out an Army and Conquer some of the Weak or sacked regions of north America. This will put them in an Interesting position with the British and French.

Make peace with people, then if the british or Frnech give you any Trouble Use the Americans to fight them in north America by giving them funds. With the Lack of Money the British and French will be in a weaker position in Europe while they Struggle to keep a hold of North America.

The best 2 methods have been described. Either remove Great britain from the european theater, or take thier colonies and allow them to rebel.

Establish a Fascist health care system and then start staging false flag attacks. Oh you mean how to start the first American Revolution?