Thread: new to the mod

Default new to the mod

I havent been follow this mods process but now i have stumbled upon it, i would like to give it a try. how ever as i said i havent been following it. can some one please tell me which is the lastest version, it looks like theres a new version coming out soon, so is it worth downloading the latest version or waiting for the newer one?
    "We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender" -- Winston Churchill

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

Default Re: new to the mod

well the later one is just a barbarian add on for the current roman pack.... so you have to download this then download the next pack when it comes out

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush

im sorry im not quite following which later one?

can you please post links or tell me exactly which files/patches/addons need to be downloaded first to be fully playable and updated.

thank you.
    "We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender" -- Winston Churchill

ok go here and follow all the instructions

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54125

.... this pack only has the roman skins........ the next pack... the barbarian pack.... is the next pack thats is going to be released and you need the roman pack for the barbarian pack to work.....

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

so the mods not completed yet? is it playable? when you say it comes in packets does that mean you can only play as roman and all other factions are vanilla units?

yes, yes, and yes