Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introductions

Paragon's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Introductions

Hey how's that going pals.

I'm Paragon (NEW INFORMATION OVERLOAD WOOT!), and 18 years old Spanish guy who's writing something serious in English for the first time. It's also pretty much the first time since I was... ¿12-13? I try to write something seriously, so this community is helping me to improve as a writer by giving me a self-challenge.

The first thing I'm searching for is knowing what things I'm doing wrong while writing. Perhaps is because of getting few comments, or perhaps it is because people who see something they dislike or a mistake simply closes the tab instead of explaining it on a comment, but I only get a couple "I liked that part!", and the only thing I can guess is "well, I'll try to keep doing that thing that way", instead of "you did that wrong, correct it" with gives a greater improvement. The language barrier is also something I seek to destroy, stomp, and more hateful verbs.

And maybe I might even I dunno meet people!

PS: Halp, pony invasion.
    PS2: Complete noob, I'm a complete noob, like a Song of Ice and Fire, and have had problems with the laptop recently. What I mean is stop plagiarizing me
    This is my Aragonese AAR, One Single Man

If you read and comment, there WILL be cake!

Tar-Elendil's Avatar Miles

Greetings everyone! I am so excited to meet all of you. I am Tar-Elendil, and I enjoy everything TWC as well as writing, discussing things such as literature and poetry, and being a part of an involved community. I expect not only how to learn the techniques to solid After Action Report writing, but also to hone my own skills as I attempt to become an amateur writer myself. This course and everyone in it fascinates me because I feel like I am with people would normally be with in my college classes (as an English major), and I feel I already know you all on some level--because we share a love for writing and reading.

Lastly, I am really looking forward to getting to read all of your AAR's and making new friendships-

Thanks a bunch,

-T.E.

Ok, everybody, prepare for the starting assignment which will be posted in a few hours.

Paragon's Avatar Senator

Fine, you just gave me a reason for not going to sleep until late at night.

Hey Guys,

My name is Publius Cornelius Scipio....

... And... I'm an... I'm an alcoholic... I said it ok, there it's out.

A tear rolls down Scipio's cheek

Um.. I don't know really what to say... I just hit some hard times, and then... I hit the bottle. Judge me if you will...

Aside from that, I like R:TW, M2:TW, I'm sure I'll like R:TW2, I still play Warcraft 3, which is an absolutely ub3rsick game.. I.. Am a really good at humans!

I like to work out, I like to tan, and I like to wear Aeropostale, and Abercrombie Fitch. My favorite beer is Budweiser, my favorite liquor is London Dry Gin, I'm a non-smoker!

I like all types of music. Favorite artists include Lionel Richie, Otis Redding, Michael Jackson, Chris Brown, Jason Derulo, Sean Kingston, Sean Paul, T.I., 50 Cent, Flo Rida, Akon, Men At Work, Men Without Hats (because Safety Dance is the greatest song EVER!) In fact, they remind me alot of Tyrion & Jaime Lannister, and it appears as though Cersei makes an appearance as well!

I also like Goo Goo Dolls, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Eddie Vedder, Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, Elton John, Michael Bolton, The Lonely Island (coincidentally worked on my favorite song with Michael Bolton),
    Backstreet Boys (Primarily because my nickname is Ken Doll & Boy Band), so I might as well embrace my nicknames.

My favorite TV shows include... Rome, Game of Thrones, Friday Night Lights, Trailer Park Boys,

My favorite Movies include (in this Specific order)...

1. The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (Brad Pitt should have been nominated for an Oscar for Best Lead Actor, however it was a very good year for good films, unfortunately) Either way, I lost all my respect for the Oscar voters.
    2. Last of the Mohicans (Daniel Day-Lewis is the best actor ever)
    3. Gladiator
    4. Braveheart
    5. Man on Fire
    6. LOTR Trilogy
    7. Gangs of New York
    8. Troy
    9. Kingdom of Heaven
    10. Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back
    11-15. American Pie Quadrogy

List goes on...

That's just a little about me.

Paragon's Avatar Senator

Hey how's that going pal

Btw, the glorious LOTR trilogy gets one place in your list, while the dumb American Pie saga gets four? That's a clear case of movie bias.

all the LOTRs are great I couldnt give them individual ranks I shoulda placed them higher to be honest!

Tar-Elendil's Avatar Miles

You would think I was biased for the LOTR being #1 on my list, but they're actually not

Welcome Scipio

Quote Originally Posted by Scipio Africanus View Post
    Quadrogy

I'm pretty sure the word is Tetralogy
    The Wings of Destiny - A FotS AAR (Chapter 12 - Updated Apr 24)
    Takeda - a Shogun 2 AAR (Completed) Reviewed by Radzeer

My writing | My art | About me | Sekigahara Campaign - Developer

~~Under the proud patronage of Radzeer, Rogue Bodemloze. Patron of Noif de Bodemloze, Heiro de Bodemloze, and Hitai de Bodemloze~~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12