Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Subs Power

Default Re: Subs Power

I am having trouble installing Subs power. The file has no data in it after downloading.

Run subspwr_setup.exe following onscreen instructions. No prior actions are needed. Installer will detect automatically the installing path and prepare the ACW installation.

After I downloaded this submod, it changed the names of some of the units. For example, militia, sharpshooters and engineers were just referred to as line as infantry. Does anyone have an explanation?

Mh i know that's a problem in the german translated version if only using the translation provided with subs power. Can't really remember this problem in the english version but i could be wrong. If this problem really is there then we only can hope for 3.6 i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by [NC]Master View Post
    Mh i know that's a problem in the german translated version if only using the translation provided with subs power. Can't really remember this problem in the english version but i could be wrong. If this problem really is there then we only can hope for 3.6 i suppose.

I just got acw 3.5 beta and everything works. I think the problem was was that the sub power was updated for 3.5 and those units are not in the game.

Trig's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by captainkirk_22 View Post
    I just got acw 3.5 beta and everything works. I think the problem was was that the sub power was updated for 3.5 and those units are not in the game.
    I can hardly imagine whyt that would matter.
    SubsPower just copies ZoR files into the ETW folders and launches them. So whatever is in those files, whichever new units, then get launched...

click banner for ModDB page and all ACW versions download links

Otterbear's Avatar Tiro

I'm getting a "file cannot be found" message when I try to download this file. I need it in order to play the Civil War mod. All the other links I've tried do not seem to be for the CW mod.)

Quote Originally Posted by Otterbear View Post
    I'm getting a "file cannot be found" message when I try to download this file. I need it in order to play the Civil War mod. All the other links I've tried do not seem to be for the CW mod.)
    I just tried clicking on the link in the first post and it's downloading just fine.

Otterbear's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Trig View Post
    I just tried clicking on the link in the first post and it's downloading just fine.
    Oddly enough, your right. I tried all afternoon yesterday to no avail but, it works today. Thanks.

Kooperrider's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Launcher Subs Ready

Hey I was wondering whats the song that plays during the installation of Sub Power?

Could anyone upload this launcher to another net disk except mideafire? Im afraid i cant visit mediafire but i really want to play this mod

Icon5 Subs Power launcher ?/ Help !!!!

So I want to download SPL to download 3.5 then 3.6 in ACW. Does anyone have a link for a correct SPL ? Iv Clicked on a link for SPL way back in the forums and my word pad popped up saying a bunch of Gibberish numbers and letters. Can someone help me Im not very Tec Savey so a step by step process would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Default Re: Subs Power launcher ?/ Help !!!!

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...982-Subs-Power Follow the link in the thread to moddb, download, open with winrar, run the setup, done.

Icon8 Re: Subs Power

When I open the Link it opens a Word pad With a bunch of Numbers and Letters can someone help me. It says it's opening with steam but when I click on the Dowloaded Link It opens the Word Pad Does this happen to anyone else ?

arkadaşlar etw acw mod için subspower dosyasını indiremiyom yardım edermisiniz

404 Not Found

bu hatayı alıyorun nedenini açıklarmısınız
    Last edited by Trig; March 14, 2015 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by osmalı View Post
    arkadaşlar etw acw mod için subspower dosyasını indiremiyom yardım edermisiniz

404 Not Found

bu hatayı alıyorun nedenini açıklarmısınız
    Luister ou pêl, ek het geen donnerse idee wat jy nou net gesê het nie, aangesien hierdie duidelik 'n Engelsprekende forum is.

... just here for say: you have a good music taste (XD)

greetings.

I download the submod and all it does is have me go to store to get app to open it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123