Thread: Intro Movie

♔ST0MPA♔'s Avatar Ordinarius

Default Intro Movie

That Sir is the most amazing thing i have seen created by anyone.

Have you every seriously thought about developing a full feature length version. If you were to make a movie of that quality, I would pay to watch it.
    "Yeah tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death; I shall fear no evil... for I'm the meanest sonofa in the valley."

Caio Mario's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Intro Movie

But the Intro Movie is the first movie of Rome:Total War. They don't create anything!

Well my version has an awesome looking bunch of barbarians giving a roman legion a hard time, the the roman captain calls his archers forward and fires a salvo along with a salvo from some scorpions, the barbs have arrows sticking out there sheilds and bodys. then the barb chief gives the order to charge and they run towards the legion who have formed into tustudo and oh my god, i thought. it was awesome.

the whole movie looks like when you play the game. but its almost as if he is using the mtw2 engine.

btw. congrats on the W.C. well done :o)
    "Yeah tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death; I shall fear no evil... for I'm the meanest sonofa in the valley."

Average British Student

Quote Originally Posted by ST0MPA
    Well my version has an awesome looking bunch of barbarians giving a roman legion a hard time, the the roman captain calls his archers forward and fires a salvo along with a salvo from some scorpions, the barbs have arrows sticking out there sheilds and bodys. then the barb chief gives the order to charge and they run towards the legion who have formed into tustudo and oh my god, i thought. it was awesome.

the whole movie looks like when you play the game. but its almost as if he is using the mtw2 engine.

btw. congrats on the W.C. well done :o)
    The first video was a CA made promo video months before RTW came out also notice it haves G meaning GameSpot

Yes it does. I stand corrected, still its some peice of work.

Caio Mario's Avatar Civis

more than one year before rtw..