Thread: Third Age 3.0 won't run please help!

Default Third Age 3.0 won't run please help!

Hi guys, I just bought the Medieval 2 Total War Gold Pack off Gamestop just to play this mod. I was super excited to play TATW, so I tried to install it to my computer. I've been having some major technical difficulties and I hope someone can help me. I bought a Gold Pack off Gamestop and it is a downloadable copy, so I have no disk, but it doesn't run through Steam. I managed to save 3.0 part 1 and part ,. 3.1 patch, and 3.2 patch on to my Computer's Download section, but when I try to run the program, my computer just freezes and nothing happens. If anyone needs me to clear something up just let me know and I'll try my best, thanks for taking the time to read this and I really hope someone can help me.

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: Third Age 3.0 won't run please help!

It's a big installer. Give it a long time to run. It may look like it's freezed up, but it's not.
    Last edited by StealthFox; August 01, 2012 at 03:58 PM.

Default Re: M2TW Gold Edition, Third Age and you; How to install

Like how long, because when I click it it sits there for about 20 minutes, thats the longest I've waited before giving up.

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

I've seen some people report over 30 minutes. Are you trying to run it on a old computer?

Default Re: M2TW Gold Edition, Third Age and you; How to install

Also, look at this if u have a slow PC response http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=439839
    Cleaning your PC from time to time and running a defragmenter on your hard drives and Register helps in improving performance.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

please help! i installed the 3.2 version on a torrent and there werent any hashfails or missing files. i click the installer on the first part and nothing happens! im not shure why

Quote Originally Posted by TheIngameMelon View Post
    please help! i installed the 3.2 version on a torrent and there werent any hashfails or missing files. i click the installer on the first part and nothing happens! im not shure why
    Have you downloaded TATW 3.0 both parts + TATW 3.2 Patch, and installed them in this order: TATW 3.0 part 1 + part 2 + TATW 3.2 Patch?

Also, have you downloaded the whole files, or just the torrent files ( small ones in size, needed to start the download of a whole torrent file)? Do you have a torrent client program installed?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.