Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: BC 2.4 Faction Roster Preview: The Imamate of Yemen

Default Re: BC 2.4 Faction Roster Preview: The Imamate of Yemen

Quote Originally Posted by hameem123 View Post
    oh it will be hard for you to understand,we are not like you.
    can you tell me how ?!

i'm muslm here and i dont feel any thing difrrance with my bros here and at the end were HUMANS !!

zburanuki's Avatar Ducenarius

Originally Posted by hameem123
    well it seems that you can't understand what i wrote man,just let it go. you only posted an offtopic stupidity,well done . as for the other members,guys you don't have to asnwer to that kind of comments
    Last edited by zburanuki; August 07, 2012 at 08:09 AM.

TMK's Avatar BC Local Moderator

I think your sentence should change to:

"We should not be like you."

Why? Because at the moment and in history we have always fought each after the murder of Uthman ibn Affan. And he was murdered because he was desperate to not shed the blood of anyone in the Ummah when the rebels surrounded his house. Uthman ibn Affan even said to the rebels, "If you kill me than you will never be united as an Ummah." How true was that....

Anyway lets get too off topic. I am not going to let this preview thread become a flame war. Consider this as small warning.

i don't get you people....you always see things negatively i was just posting that he will not understand the essence of Islamic Unity....a Muslim will not feel great to kill his brother Muslims so lets just end this before it leads to misunderstanding,oh and i know what you are talking about that Christians ravaged each other all the time in Europe and etc. its Ramadhan so forgive me if you misunderstood it.

Quote Originally Posted by zburanuki View Post
    well it seems that you can't understand what i wrote man,just leave it. you only posted an offtopic stupidity,well done . as for the other guys,you don't have to asnwer to that kind of comments
    such harsh words,you shouldn't have replied to my post in the first place.

i don't get you people....you always see things negatively i was just posting that he will not understand the essence of Islamic Unity....a Muslim will not feel great to kill his brother Muslims so lets just end this before it leads to misunderstanding,oh and i know what you are talking about that Christians ravaged each other all the time in Europe and etc. its Ramadhan so forgive me if you misunderstood it.
    In theory, this is what it should be. I believe in this completely but to expect it of other people in Medieval times and now is a bit naive as said by Wudang. In our own perfect world, this would at the top of my priority list.

However lets stop the conversation there. Any more posts with comments subtly attacking another will be deleted. Let us not let this thread degenerate into a flame war. It is Ramadan as said by Hameem so lets stop this. This is now a clear warning.

This thread is about the preview and comments and discussion about it.

Getting back on topic, I am amused there is some new faction, not included in the 3.0 preview and not one that anyone has guessed, that is going to be included. At this point, I imagine the new faction will be a huge fleet of the Ming Dynasty that appears around 1400 and raids the whole coast of the Indian Ocean.

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Actually, there may be one more faction included in 2.4 that hasn't been mentioned in the pre-Preview. Fans only need to guess 4 (four), though, so don't be much concerned about our surprise.

Both factions are Middle Eastern and have nothing to do with China, which I know is hard to believe nowadays, but it is true.

Under the patronage of m_1512

i'm a bit confused, who many new factions will you include in 2.4? 2? 3? 4? 5?

i'm a bit confused, who many new factions will you include in 2.4? 2? 3? 4? 5?
    At least 4, most likely 5, maybe more.

Quote Originally Posted by TMK View Post
    At least 4, most likely 5, maybe more.
    maybe more??? very nice ! and an off topic question,how did you change your username?

how did you change your username?
    here

what's up with this guessing things? i thought you guys already posted the new factions awhile now...i remember it have several Islamic Factions then some Indian and Christian factions.

Off topic posts deleted. I can see this turning into a flame war and I will not allow this in a preview thread or in the BC forum.
    We are all friends here so lets all get along.

Dr. Jones's Avatar Tiro

what's up with this guessing things? i thought you guys already posted the new factions awhile now...i remember it have several Islamic Factions then some Indian and Christian factions.
    They revealed all the factions which they want to have included in 3.0, which is still a long way ahead.
    The guessing is about the 4 or 5 factions which will be in 2.4, the next release which was supposed to come sometime around September if I am not mistaken.

Among the 2.4 factions we may see one which has not been anounced at all, which makes the whole thing more exiting.

Here is my guess:
    Atabegs of Kerman, Atabegs of Fars, Kingdom of Ethiopia, Imamate of Yemen, Atabegs of Mosul

How was that?

Hameem does not understand that the medieval islamic world was a cluster of violence just like the christian world? If anything the judaic faiths gave yet another fun reason to kill each other

What's this I am hearing about 4-5 factions? I was only expecting 2... really looking forward to 2.4 now

I am hoping for another steppe faction to make the region less boring, a central asian faction to pad out the endless rebels in iran, yemen takes care of arabia - another formerly boring region, as for a 4th faction I have no idea.
    Last edited by nein; August 08, 2012 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Jones View Post
    How was that?
    You've missed.

ok my second attempt, yemen,atabegs of mosul,sultanate of delhi,vladimir suzdal and hungarians?

Hungarians? Nooooo.

The rest is also not right.

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

All right, I'll bite.

I took a look at the map and based a guess around my assessment of the geography with vacant/"rebel" provinces in mind, thinking the priority would be to fill those areas with an approved faction from the list.... combined with remembrances of some discussions here over the years (which could be more misleading than helpful!).

4 known:
    Imamate of Yemen, Atabegs of Fars, Vladimir-Suzdal Principality, Kara Khitai

1 unknown?:
    Whoa! I thought BC was at faction cap with 29 + 1 rebels for 3.0, but I guess the hard coded cap is 31?
    What could it be? Knowing Wudang, it's not a Christian faction. There are already 3 new Christian factions planned for 3.0. Personally, I might have split the Atabegs of Mosul territory into city-states -- Mosul and Damascus, but gameplay wise that is probably not best. And I know the interests of BC increasingly lie further east away from the so called, Holy land. My instinct was a new Indian faction, but then I recalled Delhi was already announced as an emergent. So... I'm going with the:

Maliks of Nimruz (or Sijistan, Makran... something right in there). Though it might be a vassal state of the Ghurid's at the start date.