Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - FACTION PREVIEW: Banate of Bosnia

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - FACTION PREVIEW: Banate of Bosnia

Why does the infantry have a turkish shield?

Which one ?

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

I think he is referring to the ones that have a star and crescent on their shields.

The star and the moonis a very common symbol in the balkans way before the turks came. The wallachians, bosnians, croatians, szekely all had some variations of it.

Miszel's Avatar Domesticus

Crescent an star we symbols of city of Byzantium long before turks came. I dont think that muslims have monopoly on astral bodies.
    Last edited by Miszel; January 26, 2014 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miszel View Post
    Crescent an star we symbols of city of Byzantium long before turks came. I dont think that muslims have monopoly on astral bodies.
    xD

Why is Bosnia a skirmishing force just good for ambushes?

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

In what way is the Bosnia skirmish force? And even if it is ( and it isnt ) why would that be wrong? We need arguments...

stoogeofstooges's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by BosnianKnight View Post
    Why is Bosnia a skirmishing force just good for ambushes?
    Wasn't this discussed earlier? They're not a skirmishing force only, they can recruit heavy infantry.

Is there a map preview of Bosnia and cities

SpyrosM91's Avatar Despotes

we haven't posted one, because duce who was texturing the map, left those parts a bit unfinished,
    and also we haven't placed the minor towns and forts yet...
    Proud Tsardoms Total War: Historian - Coder - Scripter - Mapper

which ones you going to include? Blagaj, Srebrenik, Bobovac, Tesanj, Vranduk, Visoko, Bilino Polje?

SpyrosM91's Avatar Despotes

we have these settlements:

Blagaj, Srebrenik, Bobovac, Jajce & Kljuj

+ small towns and forts...
    Proud Tsardoms Total War: Historian - Coder - Scripter - Mapper

nice - I can't wait for map preview!

One question, when can we download it?

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

When its released

Gorčin's Avatar Foederatus

It pains me to see my homeland missrepresented by Croatian and Serb pseudo historians in this mode. You can aswell change the religion of the Bosnian faction to orthodoxy like in Europa universalis to make the history butchering carneval complete. I mean croatian man at arms and serbian warg riders??? Give me a break....

Didn't historically Bosnia has Serb and Croat minority too ? what is the problem ?

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

After all those images, preview texts and work all you could see is two units? Have you even read the texts?? They clearly state that those two units represent serbian and croatian minorities in the area (for example in Hum).

Have you even seen the other rosters? Every roster includes units from other groups, wallachians have cumans, bulgarians have tatars, ragusa have vlachs.

So if you are going to troll go somewhere else.

Gorčin's Avatar Foederatus

First of all the fundamental problem is that twcenter and aswell tsardoms in some point are a haven for croatian and serbian nationalist.Like your friend one click above your Avatar Wallachian. The devs of this mode(not all of them) are proven nationalist and have a biased and distorted wiev of everything that even conects with the notion of Bosnia.The prewiev of bosnia REEKS of croatian and serb nationalisam.You cant put devs in charge of bosnia development that openly neglects a ethnic group that created Bosnia in the first place.The explanation of puting final fantasy croatian man at arms and the serb warg riders is that Bosnia counqered serb and croat lands (ASSUMPTION define me serb and croat land), and that they encountered serb and croat minority another ASSUMPTION, and the biggest ASSUMPTION is that those unit recruted there are croat man at arms and serbian horse riders(names so generic and lack of credibility).And it isnt about posibble minoritys,its about a concensus between serbs and croat how to appease each other.

I am not against puting historical minoritys in rosters of other fatcions. But you need a hell more reaserch to do this when case Bosnia is present.People in Bosnia and neighbouring regions too didnt feel them self Croat or Serbian in the frickin 19 century, yet alone in the middle ages.You cant nationalise minoritys in the 13 ct as would you do in the 21 century, thats ludacris.

You want to hear something funny?.Serbs regarded croats just as a serb convert to chatolicisam,like they regard bosniaks as serb converts to islam.That however stoped when the Serbs were anihilated in operation Storm in the last war,when 200 000 serbs were expelled from Croatia.Now they are like "equals" because the serbs saw that croats are too big of a chunk to swallow.Now they are like unified in the partitionig of Bosnia like they were in the war(Bosnia fought on 2 fronts against the croatian army and serb army).And by that I mean not just waring with Bosnia,but also neglecting the notion of a ethnic indigenous group in Bosnia,bosnian language(that is far more fluent then its serb and croat counterparts) and anyting that conects with Bosnia,just in order to partition it.Something like Russians and Germans did in Poland-Lithuania.

You didnt created nothing natural or exact ( far from acurate) with this mode. You just countinued a well known practice that is well known here in Bosnia, and dont try to represent your biased and flawed reasearch like this is Bosnia proper.No it isnt...

Right, and you are totally not biased.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast