Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: MOS v1.41 Expanded Map & Enhanced Ancillaries for MOS & MOS Expanded Map

Default Re: MOS v1.24 Expanded Map

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    Forgot to mention, u have to reinstall the TATW and any submod along with it as Stylix said cause after reinstalling, disabling UAC ( or security risk for M2TW) will be applied on your fresh installed game.
    All right, I didn't know that I had to reinstall anything. Will do now! Thanks again!

After I reinstalled TATW I am still falling back to the desktop after a moment of the loading screen. This happens with 3.0 and with 3.2 (I haven't tried MOS or any other submod yet). Vanilla MTW and the Kingdoms expansions run as they should (but are way too boring to play!)

Any ideas?

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Norkus View Post
    After I reinstalled TATW I am still falling back to the desktop after a moment of the loading screen. This happens with 3.0 and with 3.2 (I haven't tried MOS or any other submod yet). Vanilla MTW and the Kingdoms expansions run as they should (but are way too boring to play!)

Any ideas?
    Could be this (if you have Windows 7 -and possibly Vista or XP)?
    When reinstalling TATW, after uninstalling TATW by Control Panel Uninstall a program, be sure to delete Third_Age_3 folders both in C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\ and in C:\Users\[User name]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods.
    Last edited by Ngugi; August 01, 2012 at 04:47 PM.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Could be this (if you have Windows 7 -and possibly Vista or XP)?
    OK, thanks, but I can't see any folder named AppData at that location.

Quote Originally Posted by Norkus View Post
    OK, thanks, but I can't see any folder named AppData at that location.
    Here is a link that should help finding your AppData.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?p=8287059#post8287059

Hope this helps. I should also have MOS v1.25 posted in a few hours as well.
    Last edited by MIKE GOLF; January 11, 2014 at 12:05 PM.

Default Re: MOS v1.25 Expanded Map

Awesome turn around time on the 1.25 update, will have to scrap my current 1.23 campaign which is bound to hit CTD's sooner or later for a new 1.25
    Wealth beyond measure, Outlander.

Um... why does Harad have such exceptionally well developed roads? And Rhun in its central provinces? No cobblestone road next to Minas Tirith and Barad Dur, but there's an abundance of desert highways in the middle of nowhere .

Bob Doad's Avatar Primicerius

And then Mike Golf said "let there be Expanded Map 1.25" and it was good.
    O and i nom nom nom on rep so yea...click the button...im waiting
    Promoter of:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by dIRECT0R View Post
    Um... why does Harad have such exceptionally well developed roads? And Rhun in its central provinces? No cobblestone road next to Minas Tirith and Barad Dur, but there's an abundance of desert highways in the middle of nowhere .
    There are no highways left on the map at start. I have reduced Rhun and Harad from having a highway in nearly every province down to a gravel road or dirt road. I can reduce them all down to dirt roads to start the game with. I am not sure why KK included highways for these two when TATW 3.2 was released. Do these two faction still seem overpowered to you?

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE GOLF View Post
    There are no highways left on the map at start. I have reduced Rhun and Harad from having a highway in nearly every province down to a gravel road or dirt road. I can reduce them all down to dirt roads to start the game with. I am not sure why KK included highways for these two when TATW 3.2 was released. Do these two faction still seem overpowered to you?
    Well its not so much that the factions are overpowered, its just that it looks rather strange to have such a well-developed road system in the middle of nowhere at the start of the game. As for fixing the thing, I had already done so for myself so unless someone else finds this weird..

What really irks me is the Harad thing (see above). And I don't know how to fix that

I will be paying attention to user feedback closely, Those two factions, especially Rhun can become steamrollers early in the game. If people are saying that this is still true, than they shall start the game with dirty feet like everyone else!

Edit: I have often scratched my head as to why Minas Tirith does not have anything but the basic roads.
    Last edited by MIKE GOLF; August 02, 2012 at 01:04 PM.

Thanks for your great work GOLF.
    But I found that some changes in patch 1.25 from 1.24 are not included in your MOS v1.25 Expanded Map.
    It seems that the file(campaign_script.txt) is modified on base of MOS1.24,not MOS 1.25.

I will be paying attention to user feedback closely, Those two factions, especially Rhun can become steamrollers early in the game. If people are saying that this is still true, than they shall start the game with dirty feet like everyone else!
    No, I don't mind a bit stronger enemies - its a good thing, they're too easy anyway. No see I'm a nitpicker: the first thing I did is I typed in toggle_fow and went about searching for tiny flaws.
    • You've got those paved roads down there, like I said. Its not a big deal, its something I can fix.
    • Gondor watchtowers are kinda pinkish. I don't know why.. but they are (again, something I can fix).
    • Barad Wath has the sicily (Gondor) model, it ought to be england (Mordor). Fixable for me.
    • Shouldn't Erelond (the rebel island town) have sicily as its founder? (it sounds like an old Numenorian island-settlement)

And most annoyingly: Umbar. I hate that town . Or not so much the town itself, but the shape of its province. Why oh why does it have to trail off the map? Shouldn't it (and the other two provinces on the firth) be made to look good as outposts of Gondor? Imo, the borders of Umbar itself, Isigir, and Pellardur should form a neat-looking whole, separated from the lower edge of the map by the province of Vatavea. They're a campaign goal for Gondor, they used to be part of it, and the provinces should reflect that.

Its nothing new, its what the map had before TATW 3. Would you consider revising those borders, MIKE GOLF? See, that's beyond my modding skills .

Quote Originally Posted by shenmea View Post
    Thanks for your great work GOLF.
    But I found that some changes in patch 1.25 from 1.24 are not included in your MOS v1.25 Expanded Map.
    It seems that the file(campaign_script.txt) is modified on base of MOS1.24,not MOS 1.25.
    The campaign script is v1.25, the only things I added to were the provinces for the central admin script, changed a province requirement for the high elves reforging event and changed the province ID numbers for Aragorns RPG. If there is something in particular that I missed please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by dIRECT0R View Post
    No, I don't mind a bit stronger enemies - its a good thing, they're too easy anyway. No see I'm a nitpicker: the first thing I did is I typed in toggle_fow and went about searching for tiny flaws.
    • You've got those paved roads down there, like I said. Its not a big deal, its something I can fix.
    • Gondor watchtowers are kinda pinkish. I don't know why.. but they are (again, something I can fix).
    • Barad Wath has the sicily (Gondor) model, it ought to be england (Mordor). Fixable for me.
    • Shouldn't Erelond (the rebel island town) have sicily as its founder? (it sounds like an old Numenorian island-settlement)

And most annoyingly: Umbar. I hate that town . Or not so much the town itself, but the shape of its province. Why oh why does it have to trail off the map? Shouldn't it (and the other two provinces on the firth) be made to look good as outposts of Gondor? Imo, the borders of Umbar itself, Isigir, and Pellardur should form a neat-looking whole, separated from the lower edge of the map by the province of Vatavea. They're a campaign goal for Gondor, they used to be part of it, and the provinces should reflect that.

Its nothing new, its what the map had before TATW 3. Would you consider revising those borders, MIKE GOLF? See, that's beyond my modding skills .
    Some very good comments dIRECTOR, the biggest thing concerning the roads is game balance, if Harad and Rhun are still over powered intially, then they will have all dirt roads in the next release. On my computer at least, the Gondoran watchtowers show up a tan-grey color. I will look into Barad Wath, I may have made it with a faction_creator sicily, many unintended things can happen when working on something till 4am. This will be corrected in the next release. (I just looked at that, I think I did indeed not have enough coffee in me when I did this initially, or too much beer, I can't remember which). I can change Erelond to sicily, but by the time Gondor is usually able to take it, Harad has already built it up considerably.

Thank you for your comments, I do not mind nit-picking, I am detail oriented as well, if I overlooked something than I would have someone tell me so it can get fixed. If I leave something "as is" then it is usually something that cannot be fixed, or I will provide a line of reasoning to justify something.
    As in the case of Rohan and the great roads, at first I was opposed to them being able to build them. But enough people came forward with good arguments to get me to see and agree with that point of view. So I encourage comments that will make this even better for all who play this.

I will get with the MOS Team and see what their comments are concerning the borders around Umbar, it would be a relatively easy fix to make using Geomod so that may happen in the next release.
    Last edited by MIKE GOLF; August 02, 2012 at 01:35 PM.

Some very good comments dIRECTOR, the biggest thing concerning the roads is game balance, if Harad and Rhun are still over powered intially, then they will have all dirt roads in the next release. On my computer at least, the Gondoran watchtowers show up a tan-grey color. I will look into Barad Wath, I may have made it with a faction_creator sicily, many unintended things can happen when working on something till 4am. This will be corrected in the next release. (I just looked at that, I think I did indeed not have enough coffee in me when I did this initially, or too much beer, I can't remember which). I can change Erelond to sicily, but by the time Gondor is usually able to take it, Harad has already built it up considerably.

Thank you for your comments, I do not mind nit-picking, I am detail oriented as well, if I overlooked something than I would have someone tell me so it can get fixed. If I leave something "as is" then it is usually something that cannot be fixed, or I will provide a line of reasoning to justify something.
    As in the case of Rohan and the great roads, at first I was opposed to them being able to build them. But enough people came forward with good arguments to get me to see and agree with that point of view. So I encourage comments that will make this even better for all who play this.

I will get with the MOS Team and see what their comments are concerning the borders around Umbar, it would be a relatively easy fix to make using Geomod so that may happen in the next release.
    Btw, if it helps, here's a descr_strat.TXT file with some of the stuff I mentioned above fixed. There are a few additional changes.. basically its what I'm using currently (both MOS and the expanded map are 1.25).
    Last edited by dIRECT0R; August 02, 2012 at 02:32 PM.

But wait.. MIKE, did I read this right? And easy fix? Don't tell me all I have to do is open geomod, simply draw the new borders, and save? Or is there more to it?

If you are comfortable with Geomod than all you should have to do is extend the borders of Vatavea and thats it. As long as you change nothing else thats it. lol Validate and save. The only thing that will change is the map_regions file. As long as nothing else changes. That includes changing resources, troop locations and watch towers.
    Last edited by MIKE GOLF; August 02, 2012 at 05:55 PM.

If you are comfortable with Geomod than all you should have to do is extend the borders of Vatavea and thats it. As long as you change nothing else thats it. lol Validate and save. The only thing that will change is the map_regions file. As long as nothing else changes. That includes changing resources, troop locations and watch towers.
    I can barely handle geomod on simple maps, but with TATW I get about a half-dozen error messages when I open the thing.. something about not being able to place forts and watchtowers. And after I'm done I can't start the campaign (the game freezes as soon as I click the button). That's why I'm bothering people with this here , but it really would objectively be an improvement to the province layout imo, improving the overall "feel" of the game for people campaigning down there.

D'you have any idea where the problem causing the freeze might be? Are the error messages concerning towers and forts relevant? Is simply re-drawing the extent of the province with the pen and fill tools all I have to do? Where exactly do I validate?

The error messages about the forts and watchtowers are no big deal. As a side note, whenever using Geomod I use another copy of MOS and call it MOS experimental and use that only to make changes in Geomod. Geomod changes many layouts, so I end up doing a lot of cut and paste. As to the other files that are preventing you from opening it up I cannot say. I would read (and have read many times) the Geomod manual. I will do something up tomorrow or tonight with the map and post it here.

The campaign script is v1.25, the only things I added to were the provinces for the central admin script, changed a province requirement for the high elves reforging event and changed the province ID numbers for Aragorns RPG. If there is something in particular that I missed please let me know.
    \
    Thank you for your quick reply.
    Er..I do not know how to describe the missing paragraphs ,and it is weried that the missing paragraphs is the changes from 1.24.They should be there if the campaign script is v1.25.
    Let me paste them here:
    Code:
    ;########################## Welcome text #############################

monitor_event FactionTurnStart FactionIsLocal
      ;show info at campaign start
      historic_event tdp_info

terminate_monitor
    end_monitor

;#################### Total Diplomacy : Osgiliath Ferry ##################

set_event_counter tdp_ferry_on 1
    set_event_counter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id 0

;activation...

monitor_event ShortcutTriggered ShortcutTriggered strat_ui tdp_ferry

if I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_on == 1
        ;show "is on" message
        set_event_counter tdp_ferry_activate_on_accepted 0
        set_event_counter tdp_ferry_activate_on_declined 0
        historic_event tdp_ferry_activate_on true
      end_if

if I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_on == 0
        ;show "is off" message
        set_event_counter tdp_ferry_activate_off_accepted 0
        set_event_counter tdp_ferry_activate_off_declined 0
        historic_event tdp_ferry_activate_off true
      end_if

end_monitor

monitor_event EventCounter EventCounterType tdp_ferry_activate_on_accepted
      and EventCounter == 1
    end_monitor

monitor_event EventCounter EventCounterType tdp_ferry_activate_off_accepted
      and EventCounter == 1
    end_monitor

monitor_event EventCounter EventCounterType tdp_ferry_activate_on_declined
      and EventCounter == 1
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_on 0
    end_monitor

monitor_event EventCounter EventCounterType tdp_ferry_activate_off_declined
      and EventCounter == 1
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_on 0
    end_monitor

;whose turn is it...?

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart FactionType sicily
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id 1
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart FactionType venice
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id 2
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart FactionType milan
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id 3
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart FactionType france
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id 4
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart FactionType england
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id 5
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart FactionType egypt
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id 6
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart FactionType hre
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id 7
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart FactionType scotland
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id 8
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart FactionType mongols
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id 9
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart FactionType turks
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id 10
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart FactionType portugal
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id 11
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart FactionType spain
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id 12
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart FactionType moors
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id 13
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart FactionType dunland
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id 14
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart FactionType saxons
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id 15
    end_monitor

;allied to whom...?

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart TrueCondition

set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_sicily 0
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_venice 0
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_milan 0
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_france 0
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_england 0
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_egypt 0
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_hre 0
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_scotland 0
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_mongols 0
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_turks 0
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_portugal 0
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_spain 0
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_moors 0
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_dunland 0
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_saxons 0

end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart DiplomaticStanceFromFaction sicily = Allied
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_sicily 1
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart DiplomaticStanceFromFaction venice = Allied
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_venice 1
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart DiplomaticStanceFromFaction milan = Allied
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_milan 1
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart DiplomaticStanceFromFaction france = Allied
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_france 1
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart DiplomaticStanceFromFaction england = Allied
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_england 1
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart DiplomaticStanceFromFaction egypt = Allied
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_egypt 1
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart DiplomaticStanceFromFaction hre = Allied
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_hre 1
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart DiplomaticStanceFromFaction scotland = Allied
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_scotland 1
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart DiplomaticStanceFromFaction mongols = Allied
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_mongols 1
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart DiplomaticStanceFromFaction turks = Allied
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_turks 1
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart DiplomaticStanceFromFaction portugal = Allied
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_portugal 1
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart DiplomaticStanceFromFaction spain = Allied
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_spain 1
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart DiplomaticStanceFromFaction moors = Allied
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_moors 1
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart DiplomaticStanceFromFaction dunland = Allied
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_dunland 1
    end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart DiplomaticStanceFromFaction saxons = Allied
      set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allied_saxons 1
    end_monitor

;spawn ferry...

monitor_event FactionTurnEnd TrueCondition

;If the ferry is selected during PreFactionTurnStart then anyone on  board will not exit the ship correctly (a ghost character will exit  instead).
      ;FactionTurnEnd works okay so disband the ferry here instead.

destroy_units sicily tdp_ferry
      destroy_units venice tdp_ferry
      destroy_units milan tdp_ferry
      destroy_units france tdp_ferry
      destroy_units england tdp_ferry
      destroy_units egypt tdp_ferry
      destroy_units hre tdp_ferry
      destroy_units scotland tdp_ferry
      destroy_units mongols tdp_ferry
      destroy_units turks tdp_ferry
      destroy_units portugal tdp_ferry
      destroy_units spain tdp_ferry
      destroy_units moors tdp_ferry
      destroy_units dunland tdp_ferry
      destroy_units saxons tdp_ferry

end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart TrueCondition

;slaves don't have ownership but just in case the ferry ended up in  their hands during a faction's turn (e.g. faction destroyed)...
      destroy_units slave tdp_ferry

if I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_on == 1

set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allowed 1

if I_SettlementUnderSiege Osgiliath-West
          set_event_counter tdp_ferry_allowed 0
        end_if
        if I_SettlementUnderSiege Osgiliath-East
        end_if

if I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allowed == 1

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West sicily
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 1  ;not sicily turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_sicily == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West venice
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 2  ;not venice turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_venice == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West milan
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 3  ;not milan turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_milan == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West france
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 4  ;not france turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_france == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West england
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 5  ;not england turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_england == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West egypt
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 6  ;not egypt turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_egypt == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West hre
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 7  ;not hre turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_hre == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West scotland
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 8  ;not scotland turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_scotland == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West mongols
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 9  ;not mongols turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_mongols == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West turks
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 10  ;not turks turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_turks == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West portugal
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 11  ;not portugal turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_portugal == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West spain
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 12  ;not spain turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_spain == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West moors
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 13  ;not moors turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_moors == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West dunland
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 14  ;not dunland turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_dunland == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West saxons
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 15  ;not saxons turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_saxons == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East sicily
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 1  ;not sicily turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_sicily == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East venice
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 2  ;not venice turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_venice == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East milan
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 3  ;not milan turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_milan == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East france
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 4  ;not france turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_france == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East england
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 5  ;not england turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_england == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East egypt
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 6  ;not egypt turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_egypt == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East hre
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 7  ;not hre turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_hre == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East scotland
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 8  ;not scotland turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_scotland == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East mongols
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 9  ;not mongols turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_mongols == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East turks
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 10  ;not turks turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_turks == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East portugal
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 11  ;not portugal turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_portugal == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East spain
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 12  ;not spain turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_spain == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East moors
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 13  ;not moors turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_moors == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East dunland
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 14  ;not dunland turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_dunland == 0
          end_if

if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East saxons
            and not I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 15  ;not saxons turn
            and I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_allied_saxons == 0
          end_if

;slaves?
          if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West slave
          end_if      
          if I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East slave
          end_if
        end_if

;if this faction owns both then no ferry needed

if I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 1
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West sicily
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East sicily
          end_if

if I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 2
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West venice
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East venice
          end_if

if I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 3
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West milan
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East milan
          end_if

if I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 4
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West france
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East france
          end_if

if I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 5
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West england
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East england
          end_if

if I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 6
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West egypt
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East egypt
          end_if

if I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 7
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West hre
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East hre
          end_if

if I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 8
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West scotland
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East scotland
          end_if

if I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 9
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West mongols
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East mongols
          end_if

if I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 10
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West turks
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East turks
          end_if

if I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 11
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West portugal
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East portugal
          end_if

if I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 12
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West spain
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East spain
          end_if

if I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 13
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West moors
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East moors
          end_if

if I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 14
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West dunland
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East dunland
          end_if

if I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 15
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-West saxons
            and I_SettlementOwner Osgiliath-East saxons
          end_if

end_if

;spawn

spawn_army 
            faction hungary
            character  tdp_Temp_NC_I, named character, age 48, x 339, y 338
            unit Gondor Bodyguard    exp 0 armour 0 weapon_lvl 0
          end
          spawn_army 
            faction hungary
            character  tdp_Ferry_Admiral, admiral, age 48, x 255, y 129, direction S
            unit tdp_ferry    exp 0 armour 0 weapon_lvl 0
          end

if I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 1
            give_everything_to_faction hungary sicily false
          end_if
          if I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 2
            give_everything_to_faction hungary venice false
          end_if
          if I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 3
            give_everything_to_faction hungary milan false
          end_if
          if I_EventCounter tdp_ferry_this_faction_id == 4