Thread: Regarding Launcher

Default Regarding Launcher

Recently downloaded Darthmod and attempted to run it,but am receiving an error stating a copy of Napoleon TW is already running. Just curious if anyone else has had this problem,as I didnt see a thread with this issue here. Any questions you have i'll answer to the best of my ability,thanks!

Default Re: Regarding Launcher

It seems that for some reason your game has not completed its last shut down or you attempted to start it again when its starting process is already in progress. This usually happens because of repeatedly starts (be patient game takes a few secs to start) and in some rare cases because of game's or/and a mod's fault.

Next time you have the same problem select CTRL+ALT+DEL, Task Manager, go in Processes tab, find Napoleon.exe and terminate it. If there is more than one, terminate them all.

A thought came to me that I didnt think was important earlier. Will Darthmod run on torrented versions of the game? Or does it absolutely have to go through steam?

No comment....

(In this forum it is illegal to talk about pirate versions)

Oh,my apologies to all.

Might I ask why such discussion is not allowed?

Of course you can ask but... not us. You should ask the moderators of TWC. Anyway it is mentioned in forum rules. In the past it was threaten with a shutdown by CA, so...