Thread: DMS wont work with fall of the samurai

Foederatus

Icon4 DMS wont work with fall of the samurai

Hi I have a problem regarding the new shogun 2 campaign. It just wont start with with DMS, when i play vanilla it will work and i have tryed uninstalling DMS several times. I have also valifyed the game intregrity with steam but nothing works. Appriciate any help

Foederatus

Default Re: DMS wont work with fall of the samurai

Do you mean Fall of the Samurai? and if so, do you mean greyed out? more info please, but at the very least, just restart everything! Steam, Shogun 2, your computer, and if it works brilliant! then we can have a mod close this, otherwise, more info pwease!

Sorry to bumpy an old thread, but I thought it was better than creating a new one.

I have this issue, DMS seems to work only with the main campaign, not FOTS or ROTS. There are no coloured unit cards and the Matlock units have a range of 100 for example.

Uninstall and install again. Make sure there are no other conflicting mods in your game folder (search thoroughly).

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH VADER View Post
    Uninstall and install again. Make sure there are no other conflicting mods in your game folder (search thoroughly).
    Will do. It was a clean install off steam.

Nothing seemed to work. Removed the mod, checked there was nothing left of DMS after uninstall. Reinstalled and still only works with Shogun 2 campaign.

Not sure what else to try. Could it be something to do with Windows 8?

I can't edit atm. Do all matchlock units have 150 range regardless of campaign? In Shogun 2, the units have the coloured cards but the matchlock units still have 100 range.

Generally it is advised to first run/play a vanilla campaign or battle and then apply a mod. Do this START UP FREEZE OR SEVERE GAME LAG (SOLUTION) and hope it all goes well.