Thread: A little sub mode for CLEAN KGCM 4.3

Ego123's Avatar Tiro
    Linz, Austria & Sighetu Marmatiei, Romania

Default A little sub mode for CLEAN KGCM 4.3

First sorry for my bad english

I just do a litlle modding on my KGCM mod

my work contains

-correct models strat map cardinals,bishops,priest for Wales & Ireland - done
    -correct faction symbols on the Interface Menu for Wales,Ireland,Novgorod,Teutonic,Lithuania,Jerusalem & Antioch,if anyone discovered that minor inconvenients they now what i mean.Its a very small graphic problem - done

For who is interested just send my a private message end i will send the proper files,it will work properly just for CLEAN KGCM 4.3 mode

here are the images whit fixed diplomacy panel logos lines

Last edited by Ego123; May 31, 2013 at 11:58 AM.

Ego123's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: A little sub mode for CLEAN KGCM 4.3

Look what i mean correct faction symbols on the Faction Diplomacy panel for Wales,Ireland,Novgorod,Teutonic,Lithuania,Jerusalem & Antioch,if anyone discovered that minor inconvenients they now what i mean.Its a very small graphic problem
    its a little interface inconvenient but for my taste is matter to be corrected.

Ego123's Avatar Tiro

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

1: The Jerusalem flag is correct, they arr renowned for being one of the few nations to use a metalic colour over a metalic colour (gold over silver).
    2: The Welsh flag has been a dragon for over a thousand years howeveer the background being green and white was not implemented until the 15th century.
    3: The Teutonic order was not foubnded until the 13th century so why are they even on the map?
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

Ego123's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by martin616 View Post
    1: The Jerusalem flag is correct, they arr renowned for being one of the few nations to use a metalic colour over a metalic colour (gold over silver).
    2: The Welsh flag has been a dragon for over a thousand years howeveer the background being green and white was not implemented until the 15th century.
    3: The Teutonic order was not foubnded until the 13th century so why are they even on the map?
    it is not about flags not about flags colour or sign its about menu interface sincronization,do you see that flags do not fit like others in the diplomacy panle lock at bottom of those seven flags

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

Ahh I understand now, good luck with changing that
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

Ego123's Avatar Tiro

This are the results

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ego123's Avatar Tiro

Last edited by Ego123; July 24, 2012 at 02:45 PM.

Are you planning on cleaning up the faction symbols in the faction ranking screens as well cause that would be great??? It's been needed for a while now...

Ego123's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by valvegas1 View Post
    Are you planning on cleaning up the faction symbols in the faction ranking screens as well cause that would be great??? It's been needed for a while now...
    I just finish this job,i have uploaded image from game whit the results of those seven faction simbols corrected
    Last edited by Ego123; July 24, 2012 at 02:44 PM.