Thread: ETA on 3.0

Default ETA on 3.0

what is your eta on 3.0 release date.

thanks in advance

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Default Re: ETA on 3.0

We prefer to talk about BC 2.4, which is close and we would like to release it before 30th of September this year. A delay, if any, shouldn't be long, probably a month.

These are only estimates, though. If we keep the pace of work we have now (and it doesn't depend from us), it will be good.

We planned a lot of improvements, I think the Ummah will be happy with 2.4.

Under the patronage of m_1512

Looking forward to it! This is by far my favorite mod, and still keeps me playing MTW2.

apo_hd's Avatar Libertus

Sorry for spaming, can u give me a link for the latest non beta version of this mod, thanks!
    ASUS P8Z68-V | i5-3470 / TX3 EVO | ASUS GTX 970 STRIX @ 1489/7760 | Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR3 1600 CL10 | Corsair AX760i | Corsair Graphite 760t | ASUS MX279H | Edifier R2000DB + ASUS Xonar DG | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Games + Intel 520 120GB - OS / 4TB - Storage || LG G2 :inlove:

TMK's Avatar BC Local Moderator

Here you go.
    You need to download BC 2.3 first and install, then install 2.3.2 and then 2.3.2.2.
    BC 2.3
    BC 2.3.2 and 2.3.2.2

Sorry its a long time i played this mod the last time, but is 2.4 the Version which include the features of 3.0 pronounced before a year or longer?

Proud to be a real Prussian.

2.4 is one of development versions leading to BC 3.

Many moons ago I stopped playing Broken Crescent because I realized my 130 year old King Baldwin was never going to die of natural causes and I complained on the forum and it was said this would be fixed in 3.0

Is this going to be fixed in 2.4 so I can start up again?

It has been fixed in 2.3.2.

how many new factions are you guys making for the 3.0 and how many have you done so far and how long did it take?
    also about the new map, whats your ETA on that?

you can pretty much estimate the release date by know the 3 above but yea obviously things can change and you can release faster or slower.

Asking about 3.0 is pointless. We are working on 2.4 now, after that there will be 2.5 and so on. Let's focus on that.

If it comes to new map - it is possible it will be included in 2.5, that's all I can tell you now. The base of it is ready. And how many factions have we finished? We will be releasing previews of all new factions, so that will be indicating how many factions are finalised.

Bernardius's Avatar Decanus
    SACRUM IMPERIUM ROMANUM NATIONES GERMANICAE

Great news!!! BC is one of the best mods out there, i keep playing it time after time its so awesome! THANKS for the hard work!!!
    EB II is finally out! ...NOW!!!...

is this mod dead ?

EastJerusalem's Avatar Civis

if it is not dead, it is walking extremely slowly

Turks love reality and fairness. They were always fair but they met a lot of unfair things against them.
    -William Pitt (Prime Minister of Great Britain

There are some work which has been done since June 2013.
    Good progress had been made. But now this is summer holidays, so people are more busy and prefer spending time with their families.

If you are good at 2D art (or 3D art), contact Wudang, we still need gifted artists.

bobbyr's Avatar Semisalis

Broken Crescent is an excellent mod. I've played every major mod for Medieval II, in terms of immerson and realism BC is probably the best mod out there (among the medieval-timed mods).

One thing I have a problem with though is that greece and therefore half of my empire is missing. I understand the scope of the game and the map, but there should be a solution regarding half of the Roman Empire.

Maybe a solution would be to include the major greek cities via scripts, something like tax scripts and a cuple of development reoports about the situation in greece every 10 or 20 turns. That would be great and include these cities in the game without physically including them in the game.

I only play Medieval II as Roman/Byzantine Empire, no matter which mod (yes, I'm a fanboy ) and I'm thogroughly missing the western part of my empire in BC.

Scripted reports about taxes (that you actually get then) and development/status reports could be the solution imo.

Hetman Khmelnytsky's Avatar Senator

I like Broken Crescent, it's one of my favorite mods alongside 1648, De Bello Mundi and Fire and Sword 2. I saw the previews for 2.4 and are there going to be more factions?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyr View Post
    Broken Crescent is an excellent mod. I've played every major mod for Medieval II, in terms of immerson and realism BC is probably the best mod out there (among the medieval-timed mods).

One thing I have a problem with though is that greece and therefore half of my empire is missing. I understand the scope of the game and the map, but there should be a solution regarding half of the Roman Empire.

Maybe a solution would be to include the major greek cities via scripts, something like tax scripts and a cuple of development reoports about the situation in greece every 10 or 20 turns. That would be great and include these cities in the game without physically including them in the game.

I only play Medieval II as Roman/Byzantine Empire, no matter which mod (yes, I'm a fanboy ) and I'm thogroughly missing the western part of my empire in BC.

Scripted reports about taxes (that you actually get then) and development/status reports could be the solution imo.
    ERE is already a OP faction,adding income bonuses as you say would destroy game balance....and this mod is focused on the Middle-East front + a bit of India for flavor.