Thread: Will there be priests in the game

Default Will there be priests in the game

I thing I think this game really needs is priests or bigger temples because its hard to spread your faith to new lands, problem is, in all the Zelda games I have played I have never really seen any kind of clergy. The closest thing I can think of is the guy who asks for donations in the castle town in Twilight Princess.

Default Re: Will there be priests in the game

Will be included in later releases.

Default Re: Will there be priests in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Christoph XVIII View Post
    I thing I think this game really needs is priests or bigger temples because its hard to spread your faith to new lands, problem is, in all the Zelda games I have played I have never really seen any kind of clergy. The closest thing I can think of is the guy who asks for donations in the castle town in Twilight Princess.
    There was a church in Adventure of Link, specifically in Mido town.
    The of course the one in which Zelda takes shelter during the first part of A Link to the Past, under the protection of a friendly priest. And let's not forget Agahnim too presented himself a priest.
    The Temple of Time in OoT, given its shape and placement, looked like a place of worship, and let's not forget about Jabu Jabu. It's possible the Fire and Spirit Temple were places of worship as well (and maybe other temples too, though now abandoned and forgotten).

Then there's Four Swords Adventures. That one is interesting because it's, I believe, the only game in the series in which people in Hyrule are shown worshipping something other than the Goddesses and guardian deities. What it was? Ganon!

In TMC I think the Minish had a cathedral... doesn't really matter, does it?
    Lastly in TP Renado was in church or a shrine dedicated to Oocca worship (though geography analysis indicates it might be the same structure that later became the church of ALttP).