Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: War of the Chaos Gods!

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: War of the Chaos Gods!

Quote Originally Posted by hellheaven1987 View Post
    Like deflect the endless Tyranid hive fleets coming to Milky galaxy? That would be pretty irony be honest.
    It wouldn't be really hard for ex. for Nurgle to unleash a plague on the Tyranids (I think the wiping of one of the leviathan splinter fleets with biological virus by space marines must have fed Nurgle's power.)

The problem with using plagues against the Tyranids is that it'll only work once. So unless you can do what Uriel Ventris did on Tarsis Ultra and decimate an entire tendril with it its not that good. The nids simply adapt.

That and the Chaos Marines aren't that bothered with the Nids.
    Art //

Double Post.
    Last edited by Ulysses S. Grant; July 19, 2012 at 02:58 PM.
    Art //

Colgate's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Herald of Omnisiah View Post
    It wouldn't be really hard for ex. for Nurgle to unleash a plague on the Tyranids (I think the wiping of one of the leviathan splinter fleets with biological virus by space marines must have fed Nurgle's power.)
    But they would all die, probably feeding Khorne as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses S. Grant View Post
    The problem with using plagues against the Tyranids is that it'll only work once. So unless you can do what Uriel Ventris did on Tarsis Ultra and decimate an entire tendril with it its not that good. The nids simply adapt.

Well, of course the Chaos Marines aren't bothered by them, the Nids are busy messing things up in the Imperium, and the Chaos are just chilling inside the Eye.

I always doubt the desire of knowledge is belonging to Slaanesh's domain or Tzeentch's domain; afterall, isn't self-satisfaction more close to pleasure domain of Slaanesh?
    Knowledge of how to pleasure one's self is not worthy of our benefactor

We? Who is we here? I thought Tzeentch only cares about itself and use its followers as cannon fodder for its "goal"?

That also includes you, Tzeentch pawn.
    Tzeentch has a place for all of us, pieces who show their value are kept for later endeavors

We have a place on the great deceiver's chess board, whether you follow him or not

Nids meet their match with Chaos, Khorne and Nurgle will have a field day with them. So much to harvest

Quote Originally Posted by Okuto View Post
    Knowledge of how to pleasure one's self is not worthy of our benefactor

Tzeentch has a place for all of us, pieces who show their value are kept for later endeavors

We have a place on the great deceiver's chess board, whether you follow him or not

Nids meet their match with Chaos, Khorne and Nurgle will have a field day with them. So much to harvest
    You and your lord Tzeentch can keep your plots, Khorne and I will go back to slaughtering all who stand in our way.

how brutish....slaughter your lambs then boast all you want we have other thins to attend to

how brutish....slaughter your lambs then boast all you want we have other thins to attend to
    Bwahahahahah.

Like what?

Elyrioth's Avatar Senator

I have to go with Nurgle in 40K
    He is the ultimate in biological warfare and probably the scariest of all the Gods.
    Whatever about getting hacked up, changed/mutated or sonically ripped to shreds; the blight grenades, nurgles rot the demons, so ing freaky.
    I can imagine the terror it would incur as disease spreads through the ranks...
    Love the imagery and the icon. Anyone reads the Realm of Chaos Lost and the Damned and not think nurgle is awesome is not reading it right.
    And of course plague zombies, Zombies are always cool ;-p
    Na Géanna Fiáine

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Colgate View Post
    But they would all die, probably feeding Khorne as well.
    Khorne is the god of violence, not death. If the nids die by plague, their deaths were not violent, which doesn't feed Khorne.

I believe the chaos marines don't think it's nice if some biological killing machine race comes to wipe out all life from the galaxy, thus ruining them all satisfaction of warfare, plunder and torture.
    Last edited by The Kybrothilian; July 20, 2012 at 04:50 AM.

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

I wonder what thing you can do when your skull is in skull throne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

As if I would be there in person for you to take my skull dog of the blood god

Also I'd just split into another if you did so.....

Now I have to figure out how to get into the black library and rob the eldar blind

Kill each other all you like

I believe the chaos marines don't think it's nice if some biological killing machine race comes to wipe out all life from the galaxy, thus ruining them all satisfaction of warfare, plunder and torture.
    The chaos gods laugh as such creatures, they are nothing more than fodder offered to the gods....

While human followers would tremble the Blood god licks his lips and Nurgle prepares his pot
    Last edited by Okuto; July 20, 2012 at 08:25 AM.

Khorne is the god of violence, not death. If the nids die by plague, their deaths were not violent, which doesn't feed Khorne.
    Fair enough. Can't say I didn't try. ^.^

I wonder what thing you can do when your skull is in skull throne.
    Nothing, for you would already belong to the Blood God.

Now I have to figure out how to get into the black library and rob the eldar blind
    I believe Ahriman of the Thousand Sons, and Inquisitor Czevak got in at one point or another.

But stealing all that knowledge....Dang.

The Unknown General's Avatar Centenarius

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Unknown General View Post
    BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ^This.

All is dust!

All is dust!
    Only if that dust is covered in blood.

And this is a problem for nurgle how. With the endless plagues and Pox's under his control, if the tyranids develop an immunity to one disease another is used. In the end all death feeds Nurgle weather its on the battlefield , through disease or an accident. The way the 40 k universe works seems to indicate that Nurgle would be getting a constant supply of power.

(The only death that probably is negligible in feeding nurgle is one in that the person died after having a long and fulfilling life. After all there's not much chaos in someone who expects to die in those circumstances .)

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mikemanvick View Post
    And this is a problem for nurgle how. With the endless plagues and Pox's under his control, if the tyranids develop an immunity to one disease another is used. In the end all death feeds Nurgle weather its on the battlefield , through disease or an accident. The way the 40 k universe works seems to indicate that Nurgle would be getting a constant supply of power.

(The only death that probably is negligible in feeding nurgle is one in that the person died after having a long and fulfilling life. After all there's not much chaos in someone who expects to die in those circumstances .)
    Nurgle is the god of decay and plague, not death. This is said in the codex daemons.

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Quote Originally Posted by Mikemanvick View Post
    Nurgle. if he is that powerful, would already do that long ago. I think most basic fluff overestimate Nurgle's power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast