Thread: multiplayer installation

atila9000's Avatar Decanus

Default multiplayer installation

if there is anybody that can speak spanish, please tell me what is Adapters and Bindings, to play multiplayer.
    if no spanish sees this, please anybody explain me how to do the internet conexion part
    EDIT: this is the part i cant do:
    5) The second bit. And the hardest. This is to do with network adapter priorities. Because RTW is an old game, it gets confused about what to use. The best way to fix this is to follow this guide:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Evolve
    Some games (particularly older games) get confused about which network adapter to use when playing on a LAN server if your computer has multiple network adapters installed.

If you're in a situation where you cannot see the server in the game's lobby, you can try changing the binding order of the network adapters on your computer by doing the following:
    Click Start, click Run, type ncpa.cpl , and then click OK.
    On the Advanced menu (hit the Alt key on your keyboard if the menu isn't visible), click Advanced Settings, and then click the Adapters and Bindings tab.
    In the Connections area, select the Evolve Gaming Connection and move it to the bottom of the list by using the arrow buttons.
    Restart the game.

Note that both the person hosting the game server and the person who is trying to join it must change the binding order as outlined above.
    Last edited by atila9000; July 18, 2012 at 06:09 PM.
    LOS PIOJOS
    TODO LO DEMAS NO ES NADA

ROCK NACIONAL

Tar-Elendil's Avatar Miles

Default Re: multiplayer installation

I don't think I can speak in Spanish to you on the message board because that would break the rules, but I can send you a p.m. explaining how to set up multiplayer. It's really simple. I will attach some screenies to help too.

dont worry, i fixed it
    LOS PIOJOS
    TODO LO DEMAS NO ES NADA

ROCK NACIONAL

|Sith|Galvanized Iron's Avatar Protector Domesticus

If you got any desynch problems, try unzipping this package into your: "Roma Surrectum II\Data\Improtant Stuff\Multiplayer folder and overwrite:
    Also responsible for the Roma Surrectum II Multiplayer mode
    Rest In Peace Colonel Muammar Gaddafi
    Forward to Victory Great Leader Assad!

Quote Originally Posted by |Sith|Galvanized Iron View Post
    If you got any desynch problems, try unzipping this package into your: "Roma Surrectum II\Data\Improtant Stuff\Multiplayer folder and overwrite:
    hi everybody, im suffering huge problems with desynch. a few minutes ago, i played a battle with a friend (feralbluebird) and, at one moment, he said that i had lost all my cavalry and my general. but, at my point of view, my general was alive, and my cav lost only 30 guys. you may realise that is a serius trouble, yet, we tried many things and none worked. any help?
    LOS PIOJOS
    TODO LO DEMAS NO ES NADA

ROCK NACIONAL

Quote Originally Posted by atila9000 View Post
    hi everybody, im suffering huge problems with desynch. a few minutes ago, i played a battle with a friend (feralbluebird) and, at one moment, he said that i had lost all my cavalry and my general. but, at my point of view, my general was alive, and my cav lost only 30 guys. you may realise that is a serius trouble, yet, we tried many things and none worked. any help?
    did u reinstall ?

reinstall what? vanilla or RS2?
    LOS PIOJOS
    TODO LO DEMAS NO ES NADA

ROCK NACIONAL

RS2 i believe.