Thread: A few quick questions

Default A few quick questions

First off, I've just come back to ETW after about a 2 year break. Did a fresh install, and then installed the most recent version of the mod and didn't have any problems (which is kinda nice).

I started a campaign with the Confederate states, my first question is how does research work in this mod? I have colleges but it doesn't seem like I can research anything yet (im on about turn 7 or 8 in game)

My second question is, I have commercial ports but the inability to recruit any ships.

So are research and naval stuff not part of this mod or does it come later? Thanks.

Default Re: A few quick questions

Hey there,

@research: its disabled in 3.4 but it will be return in the next patches as far as i know

@ships: are disabled too, i dont know why and if it will be part of the game again sorry

thanks, just wanted to make sure I wasnt missing anything during my campaign =)

You are welcome

For now the only thing you have to take care of is the economy, your army, the economy and warfare...enough i think, i have some real problems to fight back the yankee aggressors

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

thnx to the PrussianGuard for answering those questions...

Answered&