Page 7 of 256 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257107 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tempest War: Part 2- New Arc= New Members- Need Gorons!

Mattwensley's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: I Dream in Twilight ( A Hyrule Total War RP)

Sarm

Sarm straightened his back and lifted his head. "I am a Knight of the Kingdom of Hyrule." he said with pride. "My duties are to guard the areas surrounding Hyrule Castle and the Castle Town, and to engage any threat in any situation. Although," He admitted, "Obviously I haven't fulfilled my duties. When the occupation began, I was in Ordona, on a training exchange, being taught their riding styles in exchange for teaching them in matters of warfare. I came here after receiving a message a resistance was forming." He said nothing of the Ordona knights. While the Goron seemed trustworthy, you could never tell, and the Ordona were a secret weapon at the moment. "Do you happen to know where the medical centre is? I have an ally I wish to check on"
    ~~Knowledge is power, and I do not like the feeling of weakness~~
    ~~If it's a million to one shot, I'll make sure I'm the one~~

Ducenarius

Heriuno
    Heriuno shook his head. "I'm new here as well. I not sure I could tell you what direction the enemy is in right now, let alone where the different buildings are. I wouldn't mind getting some of of these scratches looked at though." While none of them were particularly deep wounds, several Twili blades had made their marks in the Gorons hide, and a few did sting. "This wouldn't have happened 20 years ago." He thought grumpily to himself. Nothing to be done about age though.

Sarm

"So we have several options. We can split up and look for it, or we can stay together. Alternatively, we can find someone who would know where it is, again seperately or together. Which would you prefer?"
    While the Goron was very much acceptible company, he attracted attention, and Sarm was intent on avoiding the Gerudo female for a while. On the other hand, when a Goron is in the area, eyes are drawn away from any Hylians, so Sarm really had no preferences in terms of the options.

Ducenarius

Heriuno
    Heriuno thought about it briefly. "Splitting up would probably be the best option, considering we have no clue as to its location. I won't be long and if I see you afterwards I will tell you tell you where it is." He could tell the attention being drawn toward the Hylian was making him uncomfortable, and its did make sense to cover as much ground as possible. "I hope we see each other again my friend" Heriuno said, and departed with a bow.

Palarnus

At first, Palarnus wondered why she had bothered to find him this, then he realized it was an apology for nearly killing him with the powder kegs. An interesting gesture of kindness to a person she hardly knew, the lesser, wait, other, races certainly had odd customs.

"Thank you, I hadn't a chance to bathe since my arrival in this damnable city, although the smell was bearable, I've had worse." Taking the water can from her hands gently, Palarnus realized she had asked for his name. "My given name is Palarnus, normally I would state my Legion specifics, but that is hardly important. Now, if to avoid being rude, I would request you leave, I prefer to bathe in privacy."

Nar

Curious, why would a Cliff Lord of all people turn out to be a prude? After all, it wasn’t like she would be in any way interested in what he looked like under his uniform, same the other way around (she hoped). And she had assumed that a culture as militaristic as his would naturally have no problem with shared bathes. Perhaps he was a special case. When she got back home she would definitely try to be reassigned to the western borders, now that she had finally found a race whose members were polite. On the other hand, if he really was a special case...
    Oh well, at least his body language was easier to read than that of all the hylian males, as after some bewilderment over the gift he had clearly understood and accepted the apology.

“Glad you like it. Well, then I don’t want to disturb you any longer. May you always find water…” she said reciting an old Gerudo form of saying goodbye “…I look forward to fighting by your side again.”

With that she left, intend on finding the officer that had commanded her to blow up the powder keg. With some luck he was in a position high enough to help her with information over Twenara or a horse.

Zectorman's Avatar Primicerius

Cerule

The Dinalfos was in intensive care and his men were either sleeping off a night of heavy drinking or eating their fill. Cerule spotted an assortment of races of all ages. Gorons and Hylians were not uncommon, but a Cliff lord and a gerudo? Did the Hylians make nice with the desert folk while he was raiding the seas the last couple years? Cerule spotted the Gerudo leaving the Darknuts side and decided to be the ambassador for the mainland and be a true ambassador for the inland races.

Cerule advanced to her side, purposely in sight so he did not surprise her, he knew gerudo were more apt to dealing with surprise attacks than surprise conversation. He smiled his signature pirate smile and introduced himself in the same pirate savy.

"Greeting red haired wanderer, i am Captain Cerule, and what brings such a remarkable woman such yourself to Castle town?"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgxBxU9wSP8

Ferdinand Von Terl, he knew how to RP before you could even Speak your name!

Nar
    Nar had to suppress a shudder as the Zora (as far as she could tell) addressed her. She knew that it was uncalled for, after all this man seemed to have no ill intend towards her, and they would most likely have to watch each other’s back soon. But after all the time, sweat and blood spent in the campaigns against the River Zora back home, this species made her uneasy. Still she tried to keep the conversation as casual and friendly as possible, he deserved that much for being friendly, and as non-Hylians they should stick together.
    “Greetings as well. My name is Nar, scout by profession, and I am here due to an ancient duty of my people. But the Twili invasion has put a stop to that. Now if you don’t mind me asking, are you a Zora? Back home in the Gerudo desert we don’t have that many species, and the last time I saw a River Zora was years ago.”

Cerule

Cerule saw a little flicker of movement before she responded, he dismissed it as surprise at his appearance. It was not the first time had had to explain the unique history of his people.

"I am half zora my dear, My mother a full blooded zora, like those of the dominion, and my father a human sailor. In Lanayru province, such pairings are common. And though river zora are ugly creatures they are mere animals compared to the beauty of the zora people or the Lanayru people." said in an apparently rehearsed tone.

"Though, i have not been home in a long time. I am exiled matter of fact" continued Cerule as he turned his gaze forward, his eyes somehow distant.

Nar

The Gerudo blinked in surprise. Zora and Hylians can reproduce with each other? That concept opened so many possibilities, like possible kids of a Cliff Lord and a Moblin, no, she didn’t really want to think about that.
    And considering how his explanation about aesthetic differences between River and other Zora sounded like he didn’t believe in it himself, she guessed most Dominion Zora and Hylians didn’t really want to think about their shared offspring either.

Figures. A dying race like the Gerudo cherished every offspring, but the species spoiled with fertile lands didn’t appreciate their own children.
    And he came from a land called Lanayru province? Sounded like the shared offspring had done the wise thing and founded a nation of their own to be free of their respective parent races and their superiority complexes. Damn, being banished from such a place must really be hard for him.

“I am sorry to hear that.” she said with genuine concern. “Wish I could say I understand what that must be like, but honestly, I can’t. Sure, my homeland is a dry wasteland that can barely feed my people, but I still couldn’t imagine living anywhere else.

Cerule

Cerule smiled at the remark.

"Nor I, i long for my homeland, but it was by my own doing that i am disgraced" said Cerule in a sorrowful tone. Indeed, he missed his home ,he missed his family the he let down. Everything his mother taught him about the zora, perfection and grace, he let down. The thought made him think of his dad who was always fond of saying ,after a mistake the Cerule made, that no one is perfect not even the zora. It was not as long ago as it felt, but his youth was gone, innocence lost. Anger had burnt that part of him away, and all that was left was his skill set and his passion to beat all others. The very things that made him lose everything else.

Cerule stopped thinking about it, those roundabout discussion within himself would only drive him mad. He decided to turn his thoughts back to the Hot Gerudo he walked with.

"I am sure your desert has many hidden beauties, much like you in that respect. And like you we are both away from our homes with miss dearly, lets say we team up while in this hostile environment for our own sakes"

Attaxer's Avatar Campidoctor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    --------Viir >>>>>>>
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After speaking with Cairn he simply walked away. Planning how he was going to fully enlist him and the other troops. He simply whispered into the ear of an attendant that later that evening the recruits would form up outside of the Inn and he would enlist them there. In the middle of his speculation he stopped and looked over at the man who had been sent to Ordona on a training mission. He vaguely remembered him from before but he distinctly remembered the Lance Corporals display of leadership in the sewers. He smiled. There needed to be some merit for these soldiers. A permanent place in his militia. He fully expected a promotion himself once this occupation was over and done with. Perhaps General Viir would have an interesting Retinue. He approached the lance corporal and smiled warmly. " Hello there corporal." he said, expecting formality he held his hands up. " No need for formalities. how are you sir?" he asked the man.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    <<<<<<<" You are my revolution!"--------
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

▲ ▲

Quenya's Map

Nar's body froze. He wasn't...

"I appreciate the offer of teaming up. But I am unfamiliar with your peoples social rules. Are you trying to initiate a mating with your praise about my apperance?"

Palarnus

Palarnus breathed a sigh of relief as she left,so the illusion remains in place, although deceiving them was hardly the right thing to do, it was better then revealing his past, the brand of the Dishonoured was not exactly inconspicuous. Well, there's no point in changing my mind now.

Purging these thoughts from his mind, Palarnus returned to his bathing, he'd actually forgotten how long ago he had last bathed, he was amazed he didn't smell like a corpse already.

After getting through that, he clothed himself in a simple tunic, a pair of sandals, and the softened leather gloves he wore underneath his gauntlets. Stepping outside, it seemed as if every recruit in the general area was looking at him. Have they never seen a Cliff Lord unarmoured, or do they seriously think that I would wear it all the time? Then, his stomach growled, he hadn't eaten since yesterday morning. Deciding to get that out of the way first, he began to make his way to the makeshift mess hall.

Default Re: I Dream in Twilight ( No longer accepting)

Sarm

Corporal Sarm. It had something of a ring to it. Captain Hemoth was probably gathering a core group of people. It was textbook - in guerrilla and resistance situations, numbers are generally high, but there is a lacking in leadership and experienced soldiers. It's what set Hemoth apart from Lors, who was old, and mostly dealt with organisation, and Shird, who was the chief instructor, and sometimes stuck too closely to protocol, making him predictable. Hemoth followed the rules, but adapted them, making him a natural leader.

"I'm recovering well, Captain, just needed some sleep. I have a few questions sir, and I know you are probably busy, however I was wondering if you could answer them." He lowered his voice to a whisper "But before I ask, I must tell you, I have five Ordona knights waiting outside with some supplies. I haven't let anyone else know. Do you trust the... foreigners you've allowed into this camp?"

Cerule

Cerule was a pirate, being such he had ...spent time with many women from all over. His way with words and exoctic appearance was a boon in this respect. Zora, Hybrids, Hylians when he was the dashing rouge of their dreams. Hell even an Ordonian while staying at an inn on lake hyrule. Never a gerudo though, not much water in the desert...

Any girl could see that he was trying to have a go with her, but they usually made him dance a little for their own amusement before giving in to his charms. He liked the game, but this was rather new.

Cerule coughed at the statement she made. Of course that is what he was trying to do, but he did not want to be an overbearing jerk. I guess with gerudo, the distinction was not very much.

"Thats the first time i think i've heard a woman say that in so few short of word" Cerule stated matter of factly. Cerule shrugged and continued "And to be as direct as you are with your question, yes is my answer"

Attaxer's Avatar Campidoctor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    --------Viir >>>>>>>
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He snickered and waved the thought aside. " I trust that they know well enough than to betray us for their very lives depend on our success. We have secured the southern gate. The Five Ordona Knights can be brought in at your leisure. " He looked out to the south at the brightened sky. " I feel there is hope for us yet... Have you considered becoming and officer?" he asked the Knight. " You've a knack for Squad leadership though, and it's a shame your rank doesn't reflect it. Perhaps tonight when I enlist the new recruits We'll pin you a Knight Sergeant." he said softly. He understood well that it was skipping a full rank, but Captain Virus Hemoth cared little. If a man showed promise in a certain rank, he was one to elevate a man to that rank as quickly as possible. " You've been doing alot of training abroad, but I think it's time we got you your own squad. That recruit Cairn among them. I'm placing him officially under your command, we'll take care of the formalities this evening. Also I want a full report on the days activities after third meal each evening. Is that okay, Knight Sergeant." he grinned.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    <<<<<<<" You are my revolution!"--------
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

▲ ▲

Quenya's Map

Nar

Nar sighed, half out of happiness about the man being honest, half in regret about him indeed wanting to mate. Every silver lining had its dry cloud indeed.

“You do your people honor with your honesty Cer, so let me repay you with honesty myself. Aside from the Cliff lord, you are probably the nicest person I have meet in this stupid city, and if I had my way, I would probably prefer your company to those of Hylians any time. However, while the duty leading me here was to find some male to mate, I don’t think our possible offspring would be fit to live in my homeland. Should you only seek a quick roll in the sand, I am sorry, but my first fight and kill was with a River Zora, which has left its mark. I like your character, but your appearance is repulsive to me. No insult meant.”

ZeR0199X's Avatar Centenarius

Marik

Marik stepped out of the medical station, his arm stitched up, bandaged up, and a potion running through his system. He took a deep breath, "Glad to be out of there, now I need to find the quartermaster to see if they can give me a new crossbow." Marik began walking through the camp and began pondering, "By Nayru we got ourselves a real diverse group here. A Gerudo woman, a Darknut, a Lanayru Zora, a Goron and a Dinalfos. Never thought that all these races would fight together. Desperate times call for desperate measures, I suppose." Marik stopped, "I thought I just saw another Sheikah. Must be the potion I drank. Now where is the quartermaster?" Marik walked off, in hopes to getting a new crossbow.
    LONG LIVE THE MAD GOD! LONG LIVE MAJORA!!!

Marik Ravencroft-Cousland
    (Death by Ruby Guard) - Lyndis Cousland (Death by natural causes) - Selina Cousland (Retconned) - Lucius Cousland (Retconned)

Thomas Horatio Rolfe (Retconned) - Vincent Aurion (Soul consumed by demonic warrior, body now possessed) - Kriam Vaern

Pierre Lorraine
    (Death by natural causes)

Cerule

Cerule sighed outwardly, but on the inside he smiled. It is never that easy with women Cerule, like all others, this one needs to be worked just in a different way. Hey who knows, she might just like zora again after being with me

"Lass, if theres one thing you need to know is that you don't say no until you have tried it. And i am offended, have you seen a river zora? Yes our king are related, distantly, and i cant over state that fact. I am also half human, so i can stand in the desert like any human can. Another thing, you are looking at a former royal Marine of the Queens bodyguard, i was the best until my insolence got me kicked out. I am still the best in my heart. Any children you had, would be lucky to have my genes.My dear, as regards to just rolling in the sands, you have never ridden the wave."