View Poll Results: Which team do you support?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arizona Cardinals

1 1.14%
  • Atlanta Falcons

2 2.27%
  • Baltimore Ravens

3 3.41%
  • Buffalo Bills

1 1.14%
  • Carolina Panthers

3 3.41%
  • Chicago Bears

6 6.82%
  • Cincinnati Bengals

1 1.14%
  • Cleveland Browns

0 0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

4 4.55%
  • Denver Broncos

3 3.41%
  • Detroit Lions

2 2.27%
  • Green Bay Packers

3 3.41%
  • Houston Texans

3 3.41%
  • Indianapolis Colts

6 6.82%
  • Jacksonville Jaguars

0 0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

1 1.14%
  • Miami Dolphins

1 1.14%
  • Minnesota Vikings

4 4.55%
  • New England Patriots

11 12.50%
  • New Orleans Saints

2 2.27%
  • New York Jets

3 3.41%
  • New York Giants

5 5.68%
  • Oakland Raiders

1 1.14%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

0 0%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

6 6.82%
  • San Diego Chargers

3 3.41%
  • San Francisco 49ers

2 2.27%
  • Seattle Seahawks

2 2.27%
  • St. Louis Rams

2 2.27%
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

4 4.55%
  • Tennessee Titans

0 0%
  • Washington Redskins

3 3.41%
Page 72 of 122 FirstFirst ... 224762636465666768697071727374757677787980818297 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 2437

Thread: 2012 NFL Season Thread

NaptownKnight's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: 2012 NFL Season Thread

Actually they weren't mistakes, but it fits your argument to make them so, so I'm sure nothing would change your mind unless you actually watched the game. And lol at RW3 and RG3, everyone knows Luck is the OROY and is pushing for MVP as the COLTS keep winning, and winning with Luck showing off his abilities every game. Any QB, especially a rookie, would turn the ball over being the most hit and hurried QB in the league. What Luck does in the pocket is downright amazing.

The proof will be in the pudding at the end of the year and years to come, and I think you all know it but wont admit it. HATERS!!!! LOL

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS??? You wanna talk about playoffs?

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

PLAYOFFS?! BEST ROOKIE QB SINCE ANDY DALTON! (and those other two rookie QBs who are gonna make the playoffs this year)

Here's a good article about OROY http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...ie-of-the-year

EDIT: and another good one about Wilson http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...ilson-elite-qb
    Last edited by the_mango55; December 09, 2012 at 04:27 PM.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Quote Originally Posted by the_mango55 View Post
    PLAYOFFS?! BEST ROOKIE QB SINCE ANDY DALTON! (and those other two rookie QBs who are gonna make the playoffs this year)

Here's a good article about OROY http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...ie-of-the-year

EDIT: and another good one about Wilson http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...ilson-elite-qb
    The grantland article was written before one of Luck's more dramatic finishes and one of his signature moments, the Detroit comeback. Luck has attempted twice as many passes, behind the worst o line and with the worst defense. The Colts are 9-4, but give up more points than they have scored? Want to explain that? Anyone? It's Luck. You watch Colts games you know its Luck. Thats why the people that actually watch the tape all have him as the OROY and pushing for MVP. But you guys can have your delusions about RGInjury and Wilson, Bob Griffin cant win the award from the sidelines and Wilson is a product of a good team around him. Matt Flynn would have the Seahawks in a better position.

Citizen

It was before Luck's comeback win over the struggling Lions, but also before RG3's impressive victory over the SB Champion Giants.

And yeah, it is luck. Not Andrew Luck, but regular luck. It means they are a team who is just getting lucky in close games against an easy schedule. Football Outsiders have them ranked 28th in the NFL in DVOA.

LOL Matt Flynn.

Only one delusional writer says Luck should be MVP, and that guy thinks Jay Cutler is someone you can trust.
    Last edited by the_mango55; December 09, 2012 at 04:45 PM.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Publius Clodius Pulcher's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by NaptownKnight View Post
    The grantland article was written before one of Luck's more dramatic finishes and one of his signature moments, the Detroit comeback. Luck has attempted twice as many passes, behind the worst o line and with the worst defense. The Colts are 9-4, but give up more points than they have scored? Want to explain that? Anyone? It's Luck. You watch Colts games you know its Luck. Thats why the people that actually watch the tape all have him as the OROY and pushing for MVP. But you guys can have your delusions about RGInjury and Wilson, Bob Griffin cant win the award from the sidelines and Wilson is a product of a good team around him. Matt Flynn would have the Seahawks in a better position.
    God I forgot how insufferably ignorant you are when it comes to the Colts. Luck is a decent choice for OROY but nowhere near MVP, and I'd argue that RG3 has had a definitely better season than Luck.

RG3- QB rating- 104.4, 17 TDs, 4 INT
    Luck- QB rating- 76.1, 17 TDs, 16 INT

Luck has FOUR TIMES the INTs that RG3 has. Yea he's got more passing yardage, but RG3 actually has a higher YPC than Luck, cause Luck has almost 200 more drop backs. Colts give up more points than they've scored? I want to explain that, it's Lucks 16 PICKS!

And don't give me a whole bunch of crap about Lucks supporting cast, Luck has better WRs and has Freeney and Mathis. If you objectively watch an RG3 game you'll see a multitude of drops that RG3 deals with. At best, RG3 and Luck are basically tied for OROY

16 PICKS! 16! You are insane to think he's MVP

Edit: Carson ing Palmer has better passing stats than Luck. Rodgers has better passing stats and has been sacked 10 times more. You've lost your marbles. Andrew Luck is the LEAGUE LEADER IN INTS! MVP!
    Last edited by Publius Clodius Pulcher; December 09, 2012 at 04:54 PM.

Rest in Peace Smokin Levon Helm

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Just got back from the Panthers game, and GOD DAMN do I wish we had been able to play like that for the whole season. Honestly, every game I watch of this team reaffirms my belief that we could be a playoff team EASY if he just had the ability to CLOSE.

That being said, Cam is a ing beast. That was perhaps the best fake that I've ever seen him do (on his 78 yard run). Amazing

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Publius Clodius Pulcher View Post
    God I forgot how insufferably ignorant you are when it comes to the Colts. Luck is a decent choice for OROY but nowhere near MVP, and I'd argue that RG3 has had a definitely better season than Luck.

RG3- QB rating- 104.4, 17 TDs, 4 INT
    Luck- QB rating- 76.1, 17 TDs, 16 INT

Luck has FOUR TIMES the INTs that RG3 has. Yea he's got more passing yardage, but RG3 actually has a higher YPC than Luck, cause Luck has almost 200 more drop backs. Colts give up more points than they've scored? I want to explain that, it's Lucks 16 PICKS!

And don't give me a whole bunch of crap about Lucks supporting cast, Luck has better WRs and has Freeney and Mathis. If you objectively watch an RG3 game you'll see a multitude of drops that RG3 deals with. At best, RG3 and Luck are basically tied for OROY

16 PICKS! 16! You are insane to think he's MVP

Edit: Carson ing Palmer has better passing stats than Luck. Rodgers has better passing stats and has been sacked 10 times more. You've lost your marbles. Andrew Luck is the LEAGUE LEADER IN INTS! MVP!
    Oh don't use stats, it'll only antagonize him more

Don't mention the 9 fumbles either.

In other news. the Bills. Can't deal with this false hope anymore.

9 Carries Chan? CJ gets 9 ing carries (for 5 yards a clip)? And Fitzpatrick throws it 33 ing times?

God I'm just DONE.
    Last edited by frozenprince; December 09, 2012 at 06:17 PM.

Patronized by the mighty Heinz Guderian

Citizen

God almighty, Seahawks beat the absolute fudge out of the Cardinals. 58-0.
    ttt

Freeney? How many sacks does he have stats man?

Peyton Manning threw 28 INTs and led the league in INTs his first year also.

Honestly though, I wouldnt be that pissed if RG3 won OROY, because I know Andrew has the brighter future once a real O line gives him time to throw a football without LBs draped all over him, but the real reason is I see a special season, like the one in 95 when the colts were inches away from the most improbable superbowl appearance ever. Luck plays his best when the pressure mounts, which would be his league leading QBR on game winning or game tying drives.

We can talk all day about the myriad of reasons why Griffin's stats appear to be so much better than Lucks, but you can't fill a cup thats already full with you guys here. Luck makes rookie mistakes, and I like it. Let him learn now, in a real, no gimmick, pro offense, give him a O line with all the cash next season, and woala! MVP stats coming down the pipe! Like I said though, RG3 cant win an award from the sideline, its a shame he wont give Luck the fair fight he deserves, but Bob needs to stop running so much, his frame isnt like that of Luck or Cam. I think he would succeed alot better than Shannahan seems to give him credit for with the way he babies him with this gimmick offense. Let RG3 be the pocket passer he really is, stop with the option and pistol. It will help keep Bob on the field longer, thats for sure. Im afraid he could be in for a Vick like career if not, beat up and used up after half a normal QBs career.

BTW, Jon Skelton's stat line....
    J. Skelton11/22 74 yds
    3.4avg 0 tds
    4 ints
    18.2 rating
    LMAO

Also, its not Lucks fault Rodgers cant avoid pressure the way Luck can, Luck has had more guys in his face, has been hit, more than any other QB.
    Last edited by NaptownKnight; December 09, 2012 at 06:40 PM.

Soothsayer's Avatar Campidoctor

58 to 0! I have no team!
    I WON THIS BATTLE!

RG3 out 3 weeks, sprain not a tear, but we all know the Skins arent making the playoffs without him (even with him lol) so his season is over. Im sorry, mostly because I really dont want the excuses when Luck wins OROY now.

I WUB PUGS's Avatar OOH KILL 'EM

Oh them Bucs. Just think with just a few more points in a couple games, you'd be 9 and 4 after today.

8-8 at best? Wishful thinking now? I know I said 4-12 before the year started. 8-8 would be a solid mark me thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by I WUB PUGS View Post
    Oh them Bucs. Just think with just a few more points in a couple games, you'd be 9 and 4 after today.

8-8 at best? Wishful thinking now? I know I said 4-12 before the year started. 8-8 would be a solid mark me thinks.
    They have no pass defense. It's exceptional how bad that secondary is.

Edit: There is no concrete evidence on how bad the injury is. RG3 just tweeted that he's ok. So, I'll take his word and the word of the team staff MONDAY on it over any conjecture now.
    Last edited by frozenprince; December 09, 2012 at 07:18 PM.

Hopefully hes fine. I just watched the hit to his knee, hes lucky its not more serious.

Is there anyway Pagano and Arians can be co coaches of the year? We've had co MVPS, should have co comeback players this year, why not coaches? also, Luck is the first no. 1 overall pick to have a winning season, ever.
    Last edited by NaptownKnight; December 09, 2012 at 07:33 PM.

First No. 1 Overall QB to have a winning record in his rookie season.

Jake Long had one his rookie year.

Edit: But yea, Arian's deserves to win it. Done an amazing job with adversity, and a middling, low top end talented team.
    Last edited by frozenprince; December 09, 2012 at 07:41 PM.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...or-andrew-luck

Heres a great article which any of you Luck doubters should read (that means you hunterkya and mango).

Yea, he's running the same offense Arian's ran in Pittsburgh, it's predicated on the deep ball.

Doesn't mean that his poor stats and completion percentage isn't a problem. Andrew Luck isn't the sole reason the Colts are winning, no matter what you say or how you pretty it up. Football outsiders is unreliable analysis, at best.

Edit: Jebus, Aldon Smith is going to set the sack record and he won't even win DPOY.

Edit2: Okay, seriously, Cam is amazing. His "sophomore slump" is still having a really, really good season. If that defense wasn't terrible and they get some legitimate coaching. Look out for the Panthers, and soon.
    Last edited by frozenprince; December 09, 2012 at 07:59 PM.

crossjon's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by frozenprince View Post
    Edit: But yea, Arian's deserves to win it. Done an amazing job with adversity, and a middling, low top end talented team.
    I agree. Mostly so he and his crappy offensive scheme will be somewhere else next year.

I love his coaching other then that, but I can't think of a worse offense scheme.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by NaptownKnight View Post
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...or-andrew-luck

Heres a great article which any of you Luck doubters should read (that means you hunterkya and mango).
    You realize bleacherreport is written by random fans right?
    ttt