View Poll Results: Which team do you support?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arizona Cardinals

1 1.14%
  • Atlanta Falcons

2 2.27%
  • Baltimore Ravens

3 3.41%
  • Buffalo Bills

1 1.14%
  • Carolina Panthers

3 3.41%
  • Chicago Bears

6 6.82%
  • Cincinnati Bengals

1 1.14%
  • Cleveland Browns

0 0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

4 4.55%
  • Denver Broncos

3 3.41%
  • Detroit Lions

2 2.27%
  • Green Bay Packers

3 3.41%
  • Houston Texans

3 3.41%
  • Indianapolis Colts

6 6.82%
  • Jacksonville Jaguars

0 0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

1 1.14%
  • Miami Dolphins

1 1.14%
  • Minnesota Vikings

4 4.55%
  • New England Patriots

11 12.50%
  • New Orleans Saints

2 2.27%
  • New York Jets

3 3.41%
  • New York Giants

5 5.68%
  • Oakland Raiders

1 1.14%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

0 0%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

6 6.82%
  • San Diego Chargers

3 3.41%
  • San Francisco 49ers

2 2.27%
  • Seattle Seahawks

2 2.27%
  • St. Louis Rams

2 2.27%
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

4 4.55%
  • Tennessee Titans

0 0%
  • Washington Redskins

3 3.41%
Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 227297112113114115116117118119120121122
Results 2,421 to 2,437 of 2437

Thread: 2012 NFL Season Thread

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Default Re: 2012 NFL Season Thread

Ha! Haruki Nakamura wont be there to bail you out this time!

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Jim Kelly has been diagnosed with Upper Jaw Cancer, most likely stemming from his past alcoholism.

Sad day man, hope he can beat it, would hate to see Ralph outlive him.

Patronized by the mighty Heinz Guderian

Tebow to the Pats. S/O to an NFL team for trying to save Tebow after the Jets wrecked his career

Scipio Afracanis's Avatar Protector Domesticus

THE SAGA CONTINUES!

Jets wrecked a limited players career?

Lets see if he makes it to the preseason.
    2010 ,2012,2014 World Series Champions: San Francisco Giants
    1962, 1989, 2002

Angrychris's Avatar Primicerius

Pats will do something with Tebow to make the jets look worse than they already do.

Leave it to the modder to perfect the works of the paid developers for no profit at all.

Tim Tebow sucks. He's not a natural catcher of the football so you can't just up and make him a TE, and where will the Pats use him? As a fullback? They sure as won't take Tom Brady off the field to put Tim Tebow in. He's not even the second stringer, Ryan Mallett is.

The Jets made, for once, a good move by cutting ties with this curse on the NFL. I doubt Tebow makes it past the Pre-Season TBH, they won't retain a 3rd sting QB over someone that can potentially contribute, like a WR'er.

The Jets didn't wreck Tim Tebow's career, Tim Tebow wrecked Tim Tebow's career, because Tim Tebow sucks ass and chose to go to the Jets instead of the Jags because NYC is a bigger media market than Jacksonville and he wanted to pimp himself and his message. People forget that Tebow chose where he wanted to be traded, not his fault he sucked so badly in practice that the Jets chose to play McElroy over him. If he wanted more time, if he wanted to contribute more, he should have shown the ability to do so.
    Last edited by frozenprince; July 10, 2013 at 07:16 PM.

I know no one knows me here but seems like a fun convo, I'm in.

Tebow took a shotty broncos offense to the playoffs and played well. He didnt get the credit he deserves and I don't even like the man. He didn't even have the running game manning had last yr and he had an inexperienced wideout core to boot. He will prove he can win and the Jets will be dumb founded as usual

So Tim Tebow was kicking 60 yard field goals and holding opposing offenses to 3 points and getting 75 yard YAC catches?

Tim Tebow gets credit for not all over himself in the last two minutes of a few games where he spent the preceding 58 minutes all over himself. You don't get credit for digging yourself out of a hole that you dug yourself into. Tim Tebow is a crappy player and a prima donna who refuses to change positions because he wants to be a QB because that's the most popular position and it's the best avenue to preach his faith.

If ANY other QB in the league won the way Tim Tebow won games, everyone would say his team won in spite of him, not because of him. But suddenly because it's Tebow the roles are reversed. I just don't get it. He was a great college QB, whoop de doo. Doesn't make him a great pro.

? The giants are my favorite team, and I'm sorry, but Eli spent most of his better seasons coming back from behind. Including in his first Super Bowl

Thats true, I saw Brady come back in a few of his SB's, Peyton was down against the Bears also in his SB, Tim Tebow is just like them because playing from behind in SB's and coming back to win is exactly what TT did.

What Tebow did could be considered better because all he did was win. Step your game up Eli,Brand and Peyton.
    1962, 1989, 2002

Calm down there Scippy, Tebow still lost in the playoffs so settle down lol.

I was being sarcastic that you were comparing SB winning elite QB's to a fluke that is Tebow.
    1962, 1989, 2002

.....touché lol
    but then again, those quarterbacks had more of a chance, even after Eli's 17 interception year (yes I cried man tears) he had time. Tebow got a raw deal is all I'm saying.

How did Tebow get a raw deal? He chose to go to the Jets, if he wanted to play QB he'd have gone to Jacksonville like he had the chance too, instead he went to NY so he could have the spotlight. And sucked so badly in practice that Greg McElroy got the nod over him.

He got a raw deal cuz he was FORCED out of Denver, he got a raw deal because there was too much publicity trying to pressure him to go to the Jags, and don't forget he was traded, he didn't go as a free agent. The Jags drafted and seem to believe Gabbert worth the shot, whereas the Jets had years to give up on Sanchez. In all honesty, as a team I would have given up on Sanchez, at that point a proven failure, than go to a Jags team (who really didn't want him anyway) knowing they really wanted to give Gabbert the nod regardless

For some reason my iPod keeps typing gabberwas for Gabbert?

Ybbon's Avatar The Way of the Buffalo
    spy of the council

Time for a new season thread or do you guys want to keep this open for a little longer?

Your right, new season thread.
    1962, 1989, 2002